Silver Bubble

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Kacey420

Silver Bubble

Post by Kacey420 »

This past weekend in Amsterdam I really enjoyed the Silver Bubble from Grey Area. I started looking for seeds today and Reserve Privada seems to sell these seeds.

From DNA site: "Known for years as the top smoke at the Grey Area Coffeeshop in Amsterdam and now is available to the rest of the world. The Silver Bubble is a balanced mix of 1/4 Northern Lights, 1/4 Skunk and 1/2 Haze."

But on the GA menu it says" SSHxBubblegum"

Are they the same?

geoffk

Re: Silver Bubble

Post by geoffk »

Kacey420 wrote:This past weekend in Amsterdam I really enjoyed the Silver Bubble from Grey Area. I started looking for seeds today and Reserve Privada seems to sell these seeds.

From DNA site: "Known for years as the top smoke at the Grey Area Coffeeshop in Amsterdam and now is available to the rest of the world. The Silver Bubble is a balanced mix of 1/4 Northern Lights, 1/4 Skunk and 1/2 Haze."

But on the GA menu it says" SSHxBubblegum"

Are they the same?
I believe NLXSkunkXHaze=SSH. I don't know the genetics of Bubblegum. I read that link about the strain and it says it has a spicy taste. Is that how you found GA's version to be?
Kacey420

Post by Kacey420 »

it tasted kind of like Bubble-mint. Spicy bubble gum. Very nice.

WhatI think is that Reserva privada really breaks down the backgrounds of the SH and BB. Grey Area makes it sound good.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Nice :shock: how much was it?
Kacey420

Post by Kacey420 »

Adamster wrote:Nice :shock: how much was it?
13e a gram. and all the pieces were picture perfect.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Kacey420 wrote:
Adamster wrote:Nice :shock: how much was it?
13e a gram. and all the pieces were picture perfect.
:D ...putting on my Have too smoke list.. 8)
..upcoming trip unknown date...
turdhead

Post by turdhead »

i got a shit gram of this from a nameless coffeeshop

that pic looks good, may give this a go from a trusted CS nxt time
bigs

Post by bigs »

got 1g from grey area last week, wasnt impressed at all. just tasted like a weak, damp ssh.

also tried purple wreck which wasnt cured at all and had been flashdried - not good enough considering ga try and charge 13/g from these strains.... rip off imo
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

bigs wrote:got 1g from grey area last week, wasnt impressed at all. just tasted like a weak, damp ssh.

also tried purple wreck which wasnt cured at all and had been flashdried - not good enough considering ga try and charge 13/g from these strains.... rip off imo
That is not good news, Grey Area has earned a good rep over the years, but all it takes is a slip in quality and it can change your opinion, as has happened here with you.

I will have to check things closely, this isn't what you'd expect from grey area.
bigs

Post by bigs »

True Playa wrote:
bigs wrote:got 1g from grey area last week, wasnt impressed at all. just tasted like a weak, damp ssh.

That is not good news, Grey Area has earned a good rep over the years, but all it takes is a slip in quality and it can change your opinion, as has happened here with you.

I will have to check things closely, this isn't what you'd expect from grey area.
to be honest mate ive used grey area quite a few times, i normally am happier than this particular time, but don't you just get the feeling the prices are aimed towards american college kids that know no better? I mean they just aren't competitive with most of Amsterdam.

Im not having a pop at anyone or in fact the shop in question, just what I'm starting to think!!?
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

I remember trying this stuff in Nov. think Balou had some from Green Place I believe or maybe HGF but it was a top smoke, I remember Balou liking it alot
-Rasa
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

bigs wrote: but don't you just get the feeling the prices are aimed towards american college kids that know no better?
Oh, you hit the nail on the head with that one. The Americans who own the shop have set their prices to victimize American college kids. Thanks for your expert analysis. :roll:
bigs

Post by bigs »

Stanky Danky wrote:
bigs wrote: but don't you just get the feeling the prices are aimed towards american college kids that know no better?
Oh, you hit the nail on the head with that one. The Americans who own the shop have set their prices to victimize American college kids. Thanks for your expert analysis. :roll:
haha i never used the word 'victimize'! but think about it 13euros gets me 2 grams of decent/good smoke at a more local coffeeshop, i guess i'm fortunate that I actually stepped out of centrum one day......
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

bigs wrote:
Stanky Danky wrote:
haha i never used the word 'victimize'! but think about it 13euros gets me 2 grams of decent/good smoke at a more local coffeeshop, i guess i'm fortunate that I actually stepped out of centrum one day......
You're right you never used the word victimize, but that's exactly what you implied. You could have very easily just said the prices are aimed at people who know no better, but you decided to show everyone you're a small minded twat by stereotyping American college kids. You might get a couple of laughs from immature people like yourself, but people who have grown out of such juvenile games know you have some growing up to do.
bigs

Post by bigs »

Stanky Danky wrote:
bigs wrote:
Stanky Danky wrote: Oh, you hit the nail on the head with that one. The Americans who own the shop have set their prices to victimize American college kids. Thanks for your expert analysis. :roll:
You're right you never used the word victimize, but that's exactly what you implied. You could have very easily just said the prices are aimed at people who know no better, but you decided to show everyone you're a small minded twat by stereotyping American college kids. You might get a couple of laughs from immature people like yourself, but people who have grown out of such juvenile games know you have some growing up to do.
all i have done on this site is stated my opinion, as with my other posts, and not personally insulting or having a go or belittling anyone on this site.

Then you turn up, dont like my opinion and decide to call me a twat. The funniest thing is that you are displaying this confrontational attitude on a fucking internet forum, I know people like you to well i bet ur the most shy timid guy in the real world. Dont pick fights especially not in the world of an annonymous internet forum have a good look at urself son.