Kadinsky

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kadinsky

I like Kadinsky
89%
I don't like Kadinsky
11%

Total votes: 131

samidjay

Post by samidjay »

went it 2 Kadinskys last week...both the same really, small, cheap, nice weed. we got some AK47, WW, n bubblegum. didnt rate the BG but my bf did. WW was peng, for 8e/g.

Jaochoo

Post by Jaochoo »

Went to the front page one last week male dealer was a bit unfriendly. Bought some caramello which was nice. Not impressed with the transhimilaya in taste or potency stix ntb was better.
MOFOFUNK

Post by MOFOFUNK »

I really really enjoyed the Burmese Kush i got from here (so much so, I am going to grow some), but the place was empty when me and my girl went in. The guy didn't say much atall so I can't really comment and as my policy is always to but at least one type of bud from each shop i go in, he didnt seem to have any beef. Would only go back to try the Brumese kush again
conka

Post by conka »

This is a tiny shop, the upstairs with 4 people is to cramped 4me. I got a preroll from here, it had a roach 3 thirds of the joint litrally, sparked it had two tokes past it 2me brother he had a couple or so then it was gone lol. did'nt try no weed tho.
Trad

Post by Trad »

[quote="conka"]...it had a roach 3 thirds of the joint litrally,... quote]
I don't mean to nit pick but, 3 thirds is the whole joint!!!!....no? :?
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

5Gram of the Trans .. hash « hmm good!

8)
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Nice piccie. Especially like the map in the background clearly displaying "Amsterdam" as if there could be any doubt.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

:lol: doubt. :?

look next picture 8) G13 on map

BBH « Bleuberry haze 8)

8)
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Trad wrote:
conka wrote:...it had a roach 3 thirds of the joint litrally,...
:lol: :lol:
Good eye there Trad, I missed that the first time round!
Endure
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

hey adamster what was the trans like pal was it a heavy stone budtender recomended it in jan but a never bothered buyin any
conka

Post by conka »

Twichaldinho wrote:
Trad wrote:
conka wrote:...it had a roach 3 thirds of the joint litrally,...
:lol: :lol:
Good eye there Trad, I missed that the first time round!
hahaha sorry 2 thirds i mean. :lol:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Went to Kadinsky ,sat upstairs looking over/down into the shop, nice enough place , friendly budlady, 1g of Trans Himalayan pls , whoever wrote about and posted pics of this stuff , ty :D bloody lovely hash , tastes sooo nice through a little glass pipe , freaked me out a bit at 1st as it was crackling & popping away as it burned , tastes extremely nice when added to a HSB Happy Farmer joint :)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

joeuk wrote:hey adamster what was the trans like pal was it a heavy stone budtender recomended it in jan but a never bothered buyin any
itslike what ftcarer said ;) very nice and tasty hash wit a okay buzz !
herbpharmer

love it

Post by herbpharmer »

Kadinsky's rock, I only went to one and I can't remember which one but it was lovely. Went in a few times because it was one of the few places I really felt comfortable just sitting and having a smoke. Staff were super friendly and even advised me to sit for a minute after blazing through a bunch of their wares!

Space Queen and AK-47 were two potent ones I tried here. Their Bubble Gum was tasty and strong too. NL-Haze, Kadinsky Haze, and Silver Pearl were good but not as heady.
Colina

Post by Colina »

I came around Kandinski (Spui/Rosmarijnsteeg) yesterday (Saturday) at about 12.30. the shop was completly empty the time I arrived.
I asked the kind bud tender lady to show me the Trans Himalayan. it looked quite lekker. so I bougth 5gr of the Trans Himalayan
as it was a 20% discount offer by buying 5gr! I knew that offer from fbn's great meue page and I have read some good reviews
here on ACD, too! my drink was ice cold coke!

I placed at the window and watched the life on the steet while I smoked the red diesel from barney's I've bought before which is
perfectly going with the ice cold coke. the Trans Himalayan was a souvenier! not untill 20min later two other guys entered the
shop. then further smokers came in but the shop was never crowded, had a pleasant 1,5 hour stay... :wink:

I like Kadinsky :)

btw I saw any bong or vaporizer, I think they don't have equipment, beside grinders to borrow. :shock:

the TH has a strong effect and wonderful taste! had a try, now at home. will do a rebuy if still available next time - cup time!!!

the actual menu

Image Image Image

:wink:
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies