Boxing

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Pauli Wallnuts

Boxing

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Seen as theres a few fans on here thought i'd start a thread on all things boxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

anyone watch the Klitscho v Johnson fight? what a load of shite, iv'e seen quite a few Klitscho fights so i weren't expecting a slugfest, but that Johnson was an absolute bum, at no point did he even attempt to fight, their must be someone better than him who deserves a shot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

the hayemaker is gonna get them :lol: :lol:
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

anyone watching the klitschko v chambers fight tmorow?
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

Boxing is shit now, there is no one good left at heavyweight. Pacquiao V Mayweather could be good but not sure if that will ever happen.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

would like to see sugar shane ko mayweather then mayweather come to fight pac and knock pac out or win by decision. then again though shane is a former doper so whos to say he wont do it again.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Balou

Post by Balou »

cantona7 wrote:mayweather come to fight pac and knock pac out or win by decision
That would be nice! Did anyone see the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight? I thought about going until I realized it was the same day as the St. Patty's Parade here in Dallas. When I finally had a chance to watch it, they were announcing the winner :shock: I must have been pretty wasted, the night is really a blur :lol: Pac said he wants to fight in Cowboys Stadium again, maybe we will get the Pac vs MW fight then :!:

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

shit fight, quality ko by klitshko with just 14secs of the fight left, chambers was out cold for over a minute
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

Huge boxing fan here.

The only way I'll get excited about the heavyweight division again is if the Klitschko's face each other, which ain't happening. Yawn, snooze, bore.

Give me a nice welterweight or super middleweight fight any day. You got the Super Six tourney in full swing, Pavlik Vs. Martinez in a few weeks and the big one with Money Mayweather versus Mosley going down May 1.

I'm waiting on Cotto/Foreman at Yankee Stadium in June. I'll be there and more than likely drunk/puffed outta my mind cheering on my dude Cotto. Can't wait to see boxing at the new stadium!
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Klitschko's made boxing a boring sport!
Floyd fears Pacman its why fight will NEVER happen!
Each time theyll talk about fighting each other in near future Floyd will find a way to get out of it again! this whole blood testing is/was to fuck wit Pacman and he will do it again ....and again .... Hype for a fight like this makes $$$ even dho fight will never accure!
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

well as soon as haye takes the overrated ruiz out he,ll bitch slap the klitshko sisters all the way back to the ukraine :lol: :lol:
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

Adamster wrote:Klitschko's made boxing a boring sport!
Each time theyll talk about fighting each other in near future Floyd will find a way to get out of it again! this whole blood testing is/was to fuck wit Pacman and he will do it again ....and again .... Hype for a fight like this makes $$$ even dho fight will never accure!

This is a first, but I agree.
Old School and Proud of It.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Twitch wrote:

This is a first, but I agree.
same here, i cant stand the klitscho's soooo boring to watch
Boner

Post by Boner »

RIP Harry Carpenter, the word legend gets used way too often nowadays but he was one.

Know what I mean Arry. :(
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

pacman fears floyd. or possibly they fear eachother. but its not just floyd who fears manny by any means. either that or pacman is hiding something. he refused to get ua'd within 2 weeks of the floyd match and ducked. if he wans't scared or not hiding something he'd def have agreed. he was standing to make a TON of money off that fight. i love manny but he basically drew marquez once and lost the other but got the win both times? floyd had an easy time with marquez. i wanted to see pacman fight mayweather so much but now im thinking mayweather vs sugar shane may be better than pacman vs clottey was. pacman has reason to be scared of mayweather, unlike de la hoya,hatton, and cotto mayweather is just as fast if not faster than him, is strong and is a better defensive fighter than him. prob the best defensive fighter since parnell whitaker.

and dont get me wrong i love pacman hes one of my fave fighters for sure. i have alot of fillipino friends so i gotta route for him. i rooted for manny vs oscar and im not a mayweather fanboy either. i rpoted for hatton when he fought mayweather. id love to see mayweather get ko'd to shut his ass up but as far as boxing talent and mastering the sweet science..i think mayweather has the edge and has more skill.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin