shroom/truffel situation

j-smoker

shroom/truffel situation

Post by j-smoker »

has anyone recently managed to get any mushrooms in the dam. im going in jan and a trip there with no hawians would be an unwelcome first. if i have to settel for these truffles has anyone tried them recenly. had some on my last visit in march and found them very tame. iv read there are new ones atlantis truffels has anyone had these?
if there is anyone who lives in dam who could help me here would be greatly appreciated. seems very hard to get up to date info on this on the web.

colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

i imagine if you looked around this very forum you would be able to figure out what the story is..... :roll:
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

not really. there seems to be mixed messages as to wether under the counter sales goes on and next to nothing in terms of wether the new truffels are worth bothering about.
We cant stop here this is bat country
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

they are not new, truffels have been around for many years....and yes they are ok
Tomarter

Post by Tomarter »

Tried 3 or 4 shops on my last trip but couldnt find propper shrooms. Opted to try the Atlantis truffles and wasn't too impressed. It was more of an extacy like head trip than the visuals you get from mushrooms. Would probably try them again though as you cant beat a stroll around Amsterdam with a buzz on. They do taste vile though and leave a 'chemically' taste in the throat.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Shrooms are available but it will be hard for a tourist to find at this point.
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

They exist is basically the word! I saw people coming back to the hostel with dry shrooms on plenty of occasions!
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

doesnt sound overally promising. on my last post visit trip last march i did manage to get some but it took a long time and a lot of askin. would be a real shame not to be able to sample some hawians. anyone who could help in this quest would def be in my cool book.
iv had tampenisis (philosophers stones) truffels before and was not too impressed. far too much of a head trip and can be a bit mellon collie. i did have some atlantis truffels but that was after a box and a half of hawians and i was a bit on the fucked side to judge them. needless to say i had a very strong trip with some trully amazing visuals. nice
We cant stop here this is bat country
htid-john

Post by htid-john »

i had the sclerotia truffles when i was in 'dam' and yea they're fine. not as strong as mushrooms but a good visual trip none the less. Was a very 'digital' trip and almost mirror-like glassy visuals. would definatley do them again
HARDCORE TIL I DIE
Scientificz

Post by Scientificz »

Just came back last night.

Couldn't find any paddoes after muchos asking around in the usual places (guy in Kopelli said come back after 5pm on Friday), so settled on the truffles.

The truffles were completely different to philosopher's stone , we took psilocybe Mexicana (effect pretty much identical to mexican mushies, although they looked like walnuts and tasted of cucumber)

there were a few other types, all stronger than the mexicans, including atlantis, dolphins etc.

really nice trip, we peaked in Dampkring2, looking at the video wall by the juice bar. Really nice experience and lovely dreams afterwards.

MUSHROOMS ARE DEAD, LONG LIVE TRUFFLES!!!!

wake up and evolve, ACDers ;)
There's no god in heaven, so get off your knees
sooty

Post by sooty »

DO NOT bother with philosophers stone....utter shite!!!
Out of Mind -- Back in 5 minutes.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Please do NOT name names of shops here. Utter stupidity.
templeball

Post by templeball »

Marco wrote:Please do NOT name names of shops here. Utter stupidity.
..if you refer to place where truffles/peyote are available, they are perfectly above board, so why not name where they are, id like that info, and who knows what you might get from those places if you are lucky/know the right wink etc ...
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King