Bulldog Palace

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bulldog

I liked the Bulldog
41%
I disliked the Bulldog
59%

Total votes: 107

startled-giraffe

Post by startled-giraffe »

anybody been to bulldog lounge?

Was looking at street view on google maps and saw that this is on the other side of the road from the hostel i will be staying in.

Nice place or should we just walk the 20 seconds down the road to anyday for our 'local coffeeshop'

alienallen

Post by alienallen »

Me and a friend were on our way to the bulldog for a pint and a smoke in the afternoon after a long hard paddle around the canals.

As we approached I witnessed what only can be described as a british sausage fest, all drunk, shouting and chanting football songs. I pulled a 180 and headed back to the coffeeshops.
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

alienallen wrote:Me and a friend were on our way to the bulldog for a pint and a smoke in the afternoon after a long hard paddle around the canals.

As we approached I witnessed what only can be described as a british sausage fest, all drunk, shouting and chanting football songs. I pulled a 180 and headed back to the coffeeshops.
LOL. I guess you'd have stayed at home and gone to a cheeseclub if that's what you wanted.
minus orange

Post by minus orange »

Ended up at the Bulldog during my August trip, not the one beside the hotel bar but the one further up the road.
Only ended up here as we really wanted to sit outside in the sun. Got a table outside by the canal and went inside to get a drink. Didn't like the vibe from this place at all. There was a bouncer on duty even though it was only about 4pm on a lazy Friday afternoon.
Won't be back.
Food

Post by Food »

The bulldog was a good time, definitely one of the biggest/ most commercial feeling coffee shop that I went to in Amsterdam. Prices were average, but the selection was good. I believe there was a bar in it as well which I didn't see anywhere else. Definitely worth a visit to say you've been to the most famous coffee shop in amsterdam.
Twichaldinho

Re: Bulldog

Post by Twichaldinho »

So, at 7ish in the AM, with yer Smoking buddy still out cold, where do ya go to smoke near the Abba.....The Bulldog Palace of course :shock:
Really.
I bought two 1.1 gram bags of Lemon Haze for €12 each. The bags smelt unreal. Like a lemon Serbert or something. I was served by an older lady who cracked up at my over the top reaction to the smell....Had to buy a lighter as mine was in the room. Grabbed a brew, and posted up at the conservatory. Just as I lit the doobie a fella with hair almost as long as mine emerged from the shop with a pre roll. He came over and asked, in broken English ( much like mine :D ) if I would like some company. Why not.....anyway, the dude was Italian, and we shared the same Name ( almost, he was Ricardo :wink: ) and spliffs. Mine knocked him on his arse, his tasted a little Tabak heavy, but it was a pre roll.
Good morning Session.

If anything, a better flush would have helped, but this herb was excellent. Go in, judge for yerself, don't be a follower, be a trend setter :lol:
Last edited by Twichaldinho on Mon 25th Apr 2011 08:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Endure
Boner

Post by Boner »

I've grew LS with that same smell, tasty as fuck.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I got some kashmir hash about 3/4 years back from the bulldog on the singel & it was decent like,Havent bought any smokes since due to the bad vibes about there gear but it does look like they have picked up again for sure,Thanks KD.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Was it nOT Lemon Haze you got ?
-
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Cisco wrote:Was it nOT Lemon Haze you got ?
Right you are Cisco, I'll edit the original post :oops:
Endure
zz

Post by zz »

I stayed at the NH Amsterdam last week and the Bulldog was the closest shop to the hotel. I was leery to go here given some of the reviews, but we had a great time chilling and people watching on the Leidseplein. Yeah, it very touristy, but the convenience was hard to beat. Smoked my own, though.
ohm sweet ohm

Post by ohm sweet ohm »

Bulldog is one of my favourite centrum haunts :)
Ω♥Ω ¸·´¯`·.´¯`·¸¸·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

http://www.cannabisarmy.com
tuttiflutes

Post by tuttiflutes »

The Hotel Looks amazing!

I do love the Bulldog Vibe.. Inside and out!

tuttu
May you shit rise up & KISS you on the face
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

tuttiflutes wrote:The Hotel Looks amazing!

I do love the Bulldog Vibe.. Inside and out!

tuttu

Yea it does tutti,Was in the singel one for a few coffees over the course of last week & it looked good on the video presentation,KD.
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

Thanks to this site I have never been into the Bulldog therefore cannot vote.