WATSUP...COME JOIN THE FUN OF THE MARIJUANA FAMILY CLUB

The place for new members to say hello.
Peter Potter

WATSUP...COME JOIN THE FUN OF THE MARIJUANA FAMILY CLUB

Post by Peter Potter »

Hey y'all ... watsup....I sincerley the weed is burning well for each and every one of you guys out there that took the time to read this.. ( if not may my spirit god pack you a fatty on my behalf...) anyways newly registered to this site.... had my first trip to the marijuana mecca that is Amsterdam in 07/07..... and have already started saving to make it an annual.. mid semester break event for me.... well i better go light up.....anybody interested hit me back with something....O>K.... peace

Doog

Post by Doog »

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you made it to Amsterdam. I salute you for making the lomg journey from Australia.

I was actually born in Melbourne and stayed there till I was seven after which I moved with my family to Scotland where I still live with my family today.

I will return home one of these days.

Advance Australia Fair
trike

Post by trike »

Couldn't pass up welcoming another aussie to the forum - Welcome mate!
We are a select group us aussies on this forum, so it's good to see our numbers growing. .. I think your only the second Australian 'resident' here... may be corrected on that one...

1...2...3...4 - "I come from the land downunder..."

Enjoy!

8)
I miss that place so much.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

If you get the dates of any of your trips to me I will list you on the Whos In Town page.

An another subject, can any of you Aussies give me any info on NIMBIN?
trike

Post by trike »

Nimbin is a pretty cool place - nothing too spectacular though - i was there last year - it's in the middle of the bush - just a place full of hippies in vans and spiritual shops and stuff - weed is still 100% illegal but i guess it's more tolerated - cops walk up and down the main street but turn a blind eye to most things i think (they are high aswell i think - ha!).... but yeah, I managed to score quite easily in this museum-type place full of old junk stuck all over the walls - some guy just said "want smoke anyone?" and a small group huddled around him - it was quie strange come to think of it. Anyways, that's about all I can tell ya... where did the interest come from? does anyone else know about Nimbin? didn't know it was well-known.... :wink:
I miss that place so much.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

SOME OF THE MAGAZINES MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT...MAKE IT SOUND LIKE SOME SORT OF POT MECCA..IM WITH YOU,IT WAS FULL OF PEOPLE THAT REALLY NEED A BATH SORRY TO SAY...LOTS OF HERB AND A TOSS UP FOR GOOD FOOD...HAVE A GREAT DAY
rockin into the night