de Overkant Hortus

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Overkant Hortus

I like Overkant Hortus
81%
I don't like Overkant Hortus
19%

Total votes: 27

Bhang Buddie
Location: toking on the 420 bus, goin furthur and gettin higher

Recomend

Post by Bhang Buddie »

No choice man, I've got to recomend this coffee shop https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/OverkantH.html Overkant Hortus. If you want an all round place that has it neat, then this is pretty kool. Nice sounds, nice teas and an excellent choice in everyting you might wish to smoke; may I commend their 'Icolator' to those that make it out here (makes it feel like the North Pole). I had the Hortus down as an ok CS, it's Dutch, very Dutch and TOP MARKS IN TH PC STAKES it's wheelchair friendly, it also has the most righteous selection of Hasj en Weijt that you could wish to find.

As one CS owner put it, (I asked about the 'Cup') 'It's the cannabis cup everyday in Amsterdam man'.

30 Eruo's = A day pass; I had an extra 30 euros to spend in ANY coffee shop on hasj en weijt in Amstredam, rather than go to the cup :lol: bom Shiva

Can be found at 420, Illusia Road growing my own
Bhang Buddie

Post by Bhang Buddie »

Admittedly I did have to stand, no hardship there as when I wanted to sit I got one of the chairs from outside (they have them for the tobak tokers) and bought it inside :wink: bom Shiva
smokestaxlitenin

Post by smokestaxlitenin »

great place to get lit and trip around the gardens....
don't panic...smoke some organic....
Bhang Buddie

Post by Bhang Buddie »

I had this huge open garden space outside the hotel, absolutely excellent :D
Boner

Post by Boner »

Bhang Buddie

Post by Bhang Buddie »

Thanx Boner, I still haven't got the hang of the Google view yet :roll: I'll just have to try when I'm not wreked :lol:
seager16

o

Post by seager16 »

I liked the shop menus was ok with the NYC diesel 8.50 grm best buy,hip hop played,staff were very friendly it is also next to the gardens wich is great to smoke and chill. thcbros
thcbros
beq00000

Anybody been here recently?

Post by beq00000 »

I just was wondering if anyone had been here recently, and could comment on the current menu. Is it still the same menu as the Theehuis in Haarlem?

I was very impressed by the hasj menu at Theehuis when I was there for the Cannabis Cup in 2007, and based on the (older) menu pictures pictures on FlyByNite's site, I'm considering making this my first stop when I get to the Dam at the end of this month.

One thing I really liked about Theehuis menu was the variety of less-common import hashes, and if Overkant Hortus is similar, I'd be especially interested in recent opinions of that part of the menu.

Thanks!
Colino

Re: Anybody been here recently?

Post by Colino »

beq00000 wrote:I just was wondering if anyone had been here recently, and could comment on the current menu. Is it still the same menu as the Theehuis in Haarlem?

I was very impressed by the hasj menu at Theehuis when I was there for the Cannabis Cup in 2007, and based on the (older) menu pictures pictures on FlyByNite's site, I'm considering making this my first stop when I get to the Dam at the end of this month.

One thing I really liked about Theehuis menu was the variety of less-common import hashes, and if Overkant Hortus is similar, I'd be especially interested in recent opinions of that part of the menu.

Thanks!
I went to teehuis in haarlem this summer and the menu was quite poor...maximum 8,9 choices between hasj and weed...quality was top and the guy very welcoming and helpfull...I 'd recommend a visit,it has a very particular atmo...the shop has only 10 seats if I remember well
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Nice enough buy & fly shop , friendly bt :) here the menu as of 28/10 :)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Boner

Post by Boner »

Nice price on the chocolata hash, what did you try ft?
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Colina

Post by Colina »

Thanks for the menu ftcarer! :wink:
It's a pitty that there are few declarations of the strains.
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Asked for the Power Flower but that was sold out asked the bt for a rec , he showed me Sweet Jane & Tricky Dicky saying TD was a better stronger smoke but the SJ looked & smelt much better & fresher to me so got a g of that ,lovely floral smell, not a bad smoke , far from knockout but got a nice buzz from it :)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
stoni

Re: de Overkant Hortus

Post by stoni »

Good shop with small but nice menu. Friendly crew!
DonMarciano

Re: de Overkant Hortus

Post by DonMarciano »

Will be one of our locals when in Dam in May, any recent reviews/menu?
cheers