Terps Army 2 (formerly Noon)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate the Noon

I like the Noon
81%
I don't like the Noon
19%

Total votes: 91

Spliphy

super silver bluberry

Post by Spliphy »

bought this weed and recommend it. nice balance of Sativa/Indica in my opinion.

cool budtender. great place. had the fresh squeezed orange juice and it was the best of my trip, and i drank a lot of o.j.

Fiber, food, medicine: cannabis, queen of plants
Cisco

Re: super silver bluberry

Post by Cisco »

Spliphy wrote:bought this weed and recommend it. nice balance of Sativa/Indica in my opinion.

cool budtender. great place. had the fresh squeezed orange juice and it was the best of my trip, and i drank a lot of o.j.

What weed ?
-
Spliphy

Re: super silver bluberry

Post by Spliphy »

cisco wrote:
Spliphy wrote:bought this weed and recommend it. nice balance of Sativa/Indica in my opinion.

What weed ?
look in the "subject bar"

it would be cool in my opinion if the subject bar were "boldened" so it is easier to see
Fiber, food, medicine: cannabis, queen of plants
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

it would be easier just not to do the header bar and jus write what your saying in the thread ?
-
garcied

Post by garcied »

:D not a bad place to have a smoke
Going to Amsterdam on the Thanksgiving weekend!!!
Stoner Granata

Re: Noon

Post by Stoner Granata »

Last i weht the Super Silver Blueberry was good and the sleeze was amazing, is that still on the menu?
Balou

Post by Balou »

Stoner Granata wrote:the sleeze was amazing, is that still on the menu?
It should be, if not check Mellow Yellow. Also you may want to see if there is a recent menu at http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org

Peace,
Balou
Last edited by Balou on Fri 1st Apr 2011 04:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Stoner Granata

Post by Stoner Granata »

[quote="Balou"][quote="Stoner Granata"]the sleeze was amazing, is that still on the menu?[/quote]
It should be, if not check Mellow Yellow. Also you may want to see if there is a recent menu at http://www.coffeedhopmenus.org

Peace,
Balou[/quote]
Mellow Yellow didnt have it in november but like i said Noon did,that website is great,but the noon menu is from before november
mikelondon

Post by mikelondon »

Visited this place twice.

First time i was served by a Chinese guy. Purchased some bubble hash if memory serves me correct and the stronger variety of blueberry (Haze) that was on offer. Both were nice smokes and no complaints. I think this was in 2009.

Went back in February this year to buy the much talked about special and purchased from a young rasta guy. It was my intention to buy this when i went in, but he instantly recommended it anyway. To cut a long story short it was nothing short of 'complete' rubbish and i ended up throwing at least 3.5 gram in the rubbish bin. Smelled fine in the bag, yet the smoke had zero effect, tasted of chemicals and left you feeling sick.

I spent my last day in Amsterdam convinced that the owner of the shop should 'make sure' his staff are not ripping off potential tourists with their own crap stash and then keeping the good for themselves. I know that might sound like the ravings of a paranoid lunatic, but i've been smoking for 25 years and would like to think i know a thing or two when it comes to judging quality.

I sincerely hope the owner reads all these comments.
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Blueberry was good here. Good 5g deals to!

hard to find tho at night and wen ur buzzing!
Hunting for crystals
Lloydy

Post by Lloydy »

DanFromUk wrote:Blueberry was good here. Good 5g deals to!

hard to find tho at night and wen ur buzzing!
Agreed. I picked up 5g of S5 haze for €50 which was very good
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Blueberry (the tourist weed) is terrible and still drying on the counter :? :shock: but the S5 was very nice imo, good humoured budtender.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Kermit wrote:Blueberry (the tourist weed) is terrible and still drying on the counter :? :shock: but the S5 was very nice imo, good humoured budtender.
so you did the tourist? Pff.. i was there in april-may and was fucking nice and trust me was way better then that stuff i got at VOyagers 1.4g for 20euro of TOTAL shit didnt even BURN right!!< that a tourist trap ;) did you swim over the pond ? (lol)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Adamster wrote:
Kermit wrote:Blueberry (the tourist weed) is terrible and still drying on the counter :? :shock: but the S5 was very nice imo, good humoured budtender.
so you did the tourist? Pff.. i was there in april-may and was fucking nice and trust me was way better then that stuff i got at VOyagers 1.4g for 20euro of TOTAL shit didnt even BURN right!!< that a tourist trap ;) did you swim over the pond ? (lol)
HAHAHA, It was sat with the lid off drying in the shop, I know good blueberry as it was all I grew for years and that wasn't, I can also read facial expressions and the tenders said a lot when I asked to see it, so I guess the tender knows a stoner from a tourist.

Enjoy yer cheap shat weed, I can afford the good stuff from the upper menu selection and as its the bomb at home I don't need some bulk buy crap to send back, enjoy dumpster Nutters chicken shit mofo.

S5 was nice though like I said, yer Dick

Guess: what pretends to be Canadian, a bit French but realy is a American :lol: enjoy imposter racist
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Kermit wrote:
Adamster wrote:
HAHAHA, It was sat with the lid off drying in the shop, I know good blueberry as it was all I grew for years and that wasn't, I can also read facial expressions and the tenders said a lot when I asked to see it, so I guess the tender knows a stoner from a tourist.

Enjoy yer cheap shat weed, I can afford the good stuff from the upper menu selection and as its the bomb at home I don't need some bulk buy crap to send back, enjoy dumpster Nutters chicken shit mofo.

S5 was nice though like I said, yer Dick

Guess: what pretends to be Canadian, a bit French but realy is a American :lol: enjoy imposter racist
your not worth my time..Kermit...think what you want! go spend your money on over priced shit at Voyager like you little friend go! keep buying you shitty S5....keep smoking you Brick weed that you probably rave about also! what you sent back weed to your country?? do you know that illegal? hope interpole is reading this your fucking idiot .now go wash your teeth i can smell your pigs ass your been kissing!!

about the bleuberry id walk out if wasnt nice or smelt good like iv gone it b4 and again you would buy it from a place like 420 < dont lie! you gonna tell me that amazing for 12-13euro (LOL)....was fucking nice last trip NOT always nice but this one WAS and 100% better them that shit i tried smoking from Voyagers called PSB (ark) and all the other shitty herbs sold there!!