So the Weed pass thing? and your thoughts?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Uncle Ron

Re: So the Weed pass thing? and your thoughts?

Post by Uncle Ron »

I heard from a reliable source that some of the shop owners took a bus trip to Maastricht yesterday (or was it the day before?) to see first hand what a dry town looks like.
I wonder if the owner(s) of The Mississippi/Smokey Boot are interested in selling the boats?

Happy trails...

dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

Ask highlyblessed.... i'm sure he'll tell you the lowdown.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Kermit wrote:
Adamster wrote:if that thing EVER comes in Power..ill be getting married and moving there :wink: too one of my little dutch friends either in Harlingen or in Groningen 8) fuck ill only be few 100s km away :D
ill be living the dream :D ill be so close to them island also :D and germany :D denmark :D im loving this weitpas thing!! (lol)

Yeh right, your dicks only been blue light bashing since yer made up last bird ran off with your care assistant, :lol:

Like many you live in a dream land :lol:
you sure your a Muppet and not a Troll? :roll: Bleu light? :shock: what you hang out there...you may tell us your little experiments if you like did he/she do you or ...? that may explain why your breath smells like shit!

Yes i do dream...but most my dreams come true :D ..only one hasnt come tue yet!! winning BIG at the loto..came close few years back...whit a win of 50k < in FUCK $ (b4 your say Yin or Bahts) << :x 1 more number would of been 3.5 milion$ :(
treetop

Post by treetop »

Adamster wrote:
Kermit wrote:
Adamster wrote:if that thing EVER comes in Power..ill be getting married and moving there :wink: too one of my little dutch friends either in Harlingen or in Groningen 8) fuck ill only be few 100s km away :D
ill be living the dream :D ill be so close to them island also :D and germany :D denmark :D im loving this weitpas thing!! (lol)

Yeh right, your dicks only been blue light bashing since yer made up last bird ran off with your care assistant, :lol:

Like many you live in a dream land :lol:
you sure your a Muppet and not a Troll? :roll: Bleu light? :shock: what you hang out there...you may tell us your little experiments if you like did he/she do you or ...? that may explain why your breath smells like shit!

Yes i do dream...but most my dreams come true :D ..only one hasnt come tue yet!! winning BIG at the loto..came close few years back...whit a win of 50k < in FUCK $ (b4 your say Yin or Bahts) << :x 1 more number would of been 3.5 milion$ :(

dude do us all a favor and write a few posts in your native language and we''ll get google translate on the case.
How much did you produce?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Adamster wrote:

You talk some shit, yawn and I am your troll, your very own personal ACD troll and I work for the enjoyment of it not for the shit low pay.

See you 2moz troll bait :shock:

And translated to none educated American it reads: 2()+##!*/_4 dhhfsw$@!#$$**8!_#hdrswa@lg

Okay :lol:
S-t-e-v-e

Post by S-t-e-v-e »

Lol at kermit schooling the poor disabled guy...

so I'm assuming I won't have to worry about any wiet pass related issue towards the end of august assuming I stick to amsterdam and don't try to buy weed in other cities?
wietroker

Post by wietroker »

http://www.weedandhash.com/wietpas-not-working/
  • Illegal street trade has increased tremendously. Drug runners come out even before the Wietpas is introduced to ensure smooth transition to illegal dealing.
  • Drug runners come on day trips from northern France, mostly Albanian, Hungarian and Romanian gangs.
  • Children are being used to run drugs in Limburg and Geleen.
  • New “text-dealers” and other networks mean that police cannot stop the new illegal trade.
  • Increase in visible street crime.
  • People who took out a Wietpas are hassled by others to buy drugs for them.
  • Turf wars in Breda between rival street dealers trying to enforce their territory.
  • Breda police abuse coffeeshop registration lists to catch those with unpaid fines.
  • Illegal dealers are cheaper than coffeeshops, thus lowering the price of drugs overall, including in coffeeshops.
  • Sales declines of between 50% and 90% where Wietpas is operating.
  • In Maastricht, 400 workers have lost their jobs.
donpacino

Post by donpacino »

wietroker wrote:http://www.weedandhash.com/wietpas-not-working/
  • Illegal street trade has increased tremendously. Drug runners come out even before the Wietpas is introduced to ensure smooth transition to illegal dealing.
  • Drug runners come on day trips from northern France, mostly Albanian, Hungarian and Romanian gangs.
  • Children are being used to run drugs in Limburg and Geleen.
  • New “text-dealers” and other networks mean that police cannot stop the new illegal trade.
  • Increase in visible street crime.
  • People who took out a Wietpas are hassled by others to buy drugs for them.
  • Turf wars in Breda between rival street dealers trying to enforce their territory.
  • Breda police abuse coffeeshop registration lists to catch those with unpaid fines.
  • Illegal dealers are cheaper than coffeeshops, thus lowering the price of drugs overall, including in coffeeshops.
  • Sales declines of between 50% and 90% where Wietpas is operating.
  • In Maastricht, 400 workers have lost their jobs.

And still the mayor of Maastricht claims it is a success.......what a fucking joke.
What is thy bidding my master?
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

need to get that out to the masses... and we should fedx that info to that fucking re'tard ivo.... i just posted to my fb.
la2019

Post by la2019 »

If there's any legitimacy to the group that commissioned that study AND their findings hold up to scrutiny, this could be a big deal. In any case, if it gets enough press it could help shift public opinion in the right direction even more. (I hope...)
highdro

Post by highdro »

absurd, and actually really quite sad. reading that list im thinking contaminated grit and glass weed could become common there.
donpacino

Post by donpacino »

What is thy bidding my master?
Thomasbandit

Post by Thomasbandit »

The position of the SP on cannabis and coffeeshops:

The cultivation and sale of soft drugs for the Dutch market is legalized and regulated, to combat crime and nuisance. This can also control the quality and improving education. We do not need to wietpas. Sales and production of hard drugs remain illegal.
"Coffee shops are not a problem but the solution of a problem." That said SP MP Harry van Bommel action today during a meeting of entrepreneurs coffeeshop in Amsterdam. Report of a historic day....

More: http://www.voc-nederland.org/2012/07/sp ... jeenkomst/
(translate to english) http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... enkomst%2F
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

so this is the way forward eh?

this party wants to keep things as is.... I say we support them as much as possible.