420 2007 Part 2

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Lemming
Site Admin

420 2007 Part 2

Post by Lemming »

After celebrating 4:22 we migrated to Nes. There were many casualties on this treacherous journey but eventually most arrived at Nes. At some point a few of us popped out to a Thai restaurant on Zeedijk before returning to Nes again to continue the session. Twitch gave me a Childs Garden of Grass CD that we listened to in the apartment for the rest of the weekend.

Saturday 21st April We had breakfast on the sunny side of Nieuwmarkt again. Running late as usual we rushed up to Basjoe but didn’t find George, Cj or Gapie (I now know George was stranded and may still be trying to get to Amsterdam!). Nevertheless, this got us motivated and we made our way south down Kloveniersburgwal, across Rembrandtplein, past Barney’s Lounge and across the Singelgracht to the Albert Cuypmarkt.

We explored the market, found the temporary location of Media, photographed lots of coffeeshops and strolled through Sarphatipark.

Eventually we sat for a while outside Yo-Yo. A gram of Haze there was 5 euros and it went down well in the sunshine. On our way to meet the others we even managed to fit in a flying visit to the Van Gogh museum.

Most of the gang had spent the day in Haarlem and we re-joined them at Rookies. Unfortunately the boat had broken down so the canal trip didn’t happen. We did smoke Mazdog’s mega-joint though.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Thanks for the update lemming, looks like you're having an aweseome trip and the weather certainly looks good!

That joint looks huge! How long did that beast last?
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

jay the joint was hugh and I know at least 25 people smoked on it and had at least 2 hits.. it smoked smooth and had no runs in it. was incredible.
I need a miracle everyday
Doody

Post by Doody »

8) Outrageous Joint!!!! Looks like fun!!!! I hope to make it next year.

Great reports Lemming!!!! Any special buds that stood out??
Have a great day!!!

Doody
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

great pics Lemming i love the smoke in the last one...
'enjoy the pain while it lasts' - Dj TRON
cheese

Post by cheese »

that park looks absolutely amazing!!!

where is that!!!

im glad you had a great trip Lemming!!!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

It's Sarphatipark near Albert Cuypmarkt.
back2thedam

Post by back2thedam »

nice 1 Lem, did u get any pics of the mini smoke-out i was having?
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I've got about 200 pics altogether, mostly of coffeeshops for the ACD. Back2thedam - yes I do have some pics of you rolling a joint. I'll put them on the forum later.
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

back2thedam wrote:nice 1 Lem, did u get any pics of the mini smoke-out i was having?
Dude then he would have taken 300 pics instead of 200 as much as you smoked out! lolol gotta love ya A. :wink: