Uraguay to sell Marijuanna

Legal news, protests, etc.
Uncle Ron

Re: Uraguay to sell Marijuanna

Post by Uncle Ron »

dconstrukt wrote:@ Ron... sorry bro... no we don't. I'd go to AMS.... or cali, or Colo.....
Jamaica is at least COOL.... rasta... reggae.... etc. and has all inclusive resorts.
Ok, whatever smokes your boat... 8)
Let me ask you this, have you been to Uruguay?
I realize there are some aspects of life one doesn't have to experience to know or realize that it's not for them, cannabis, alcohol, tobacco, liver, etc...
... even when it comes to geography, the Arctic too cold, Death Valley too hot, Cambodia too humid, etc...
With the global opinion changing towards cannabis, whenever there is positive change, we stoners should celebrate and rejoice. Nay, all freedom loving people around the world should rejoice because this would be a major victory against oppression, racism, and bigotry...
Go to Amsterdam, go to California and Colorado, and by all means enjoy Jamaica, but don't cheat yourself the rare opportunity to observe first hand global change outside the established comfort zones.
To each their own...
... :mrgreen:
"Everybody Must Get Stoned" WORLD TOUR 2013
...coming to schmoke you out!

Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Grab those velvet hammers, cos the unstoppable green wave of revolution has already tsunami'd into a few shores and there's lots more low-lying coastlines still to breach.
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

Ron... my buddy is FROM there.... he tells me ALL about it.

3rd world bro.

thats all i'm sayin'.