Advice on buying Pre Rolled joints

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
joossy

Advice on buying Pre Rolled joints

Post by joossy »

Hi,

Can anyone recommend which coffeeshops sell the best pre rolled joints? and why?

Thanks

Uncle Ron

Re: Advice on buying Pre Rolled joints

Post by Uncle Ron »

Good question...
I'm interested in what people will respond with...

Although not the answer to the question, I would give these tidbits a thought before buying pre rolled joints...
First, you don't know what the gear looks like, which speaks to quality. First to get rolled - shake and unappealing bud!
Second, (usually) you will pay less if you buy the bud and roll your own, which speaks to quantity.

Hope you find what you are looking for...
... :mrgreen:
Taking the piss, one stoner at a time... :mrgreen:
Panog

Post by Panog »

I agree with Ron that's better to buy weed, but I you can't roll or really want a prerolled try club media, huge selection
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

i wouldn't .
Most coffeeshops use all the shreds , some use old too dry weed , some even use trim .

the best way to go , is just visit "friendlier"coffeeshops , that would be willing to roll you one .
The budtenders at paradox , utopia and voyagers will probably roll u one if you ask , if it aint busy atthatmoment

... actually thats not the best way to , the best way to go is to text Stan , but idk if u know him ....

but if you REALLY want to buy prerolls ; Coffeeshop Club Media .
They have a huge variety of prerolls , at a good price , and of good quality .
Most strains you can even choose , pure or with tabacco , and also weed - hash mix joints .
Ask what your looking for , and the female budtender will hook you up with a good smoke .

Grey also area does nice prerolls .. Stan fills them up ;) but i'd still check out Club Media
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

DONT BUY EM!
OffieBoss

Post by OffieBoss »

Don't buy them, if you can't roll just buy the pre rolled cone and fill er up!!!
Always trade fairly!!!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

I have to ask, is there a reason for the quest for pre rolled. I could imagine injury or disease could hinder the ability to roll, even pack a cone, if that is the case just ask you will be surprised how many would be willing to help you.
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

If you can't roll just buy a nice long pipe and smoke that
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
joossy

Post by joossy »

Club media is a great shout thank you

3rd menu down is the joints menu, plenty to try :D http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Club%20M ... Media.html

In 10+ trips i have never bought a pre roll and i was just thinking if there are any shops that offer a selection of joints rather than the usual one type.

I would say what club media are doing is a great little niche, you can try pretty much all there gear in 3-4 euro samples.

The reason for the question is that I like to try as many strains as I can, pre rolls would be cost effective way to do it & I wanted to know if its possible to get a decent pre roll, as i have said above IMO a coffeeshop that sells decent pre roll and a selection of them has a great little niche.
mafufero

Post by mafufero »

I agree with all of the above statements, but some of us are challenged by even the simplest things in life. I've smoked pot since 1984 and can't roll to save my life. I've made two trips to Amsterdam (July 2011 and May 2012) and each time I've purchased pre-rolled joints and also have done what the others have suggested--have someone there do it for me. Pathetic, I know, but it is what it is.

The best pre-rolled joints I purchased in the Dam were at Roker, which sadly no longer is in business. I remember being so stoned from one of those joints in 2011 that I ended up in a lounge at the Uptown Flying Pig--don't remember how I got there, I was just suddenly there at 2AM with a bunch of college kids smoking more weed. A blackout of some sort, I'm guessing.

Abraxas, which is near Dam Square, sells a pretty decent pre-rolled joint. I bought several of these during each of the two trips I made and these did the trick. The pure weed joint there cost 7 euro in May of 2012.
Next trip: November 2013
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

go buy a cone. problem solved.
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

I believe a well known contributer to this forum rolls pre-rolls for Grey Area.

Having seen his material for home rolling (for the shop) , one can be assured of quality....
MrToodling

Post by MrToodling »

Or try using a rolling mat, thats how I used to do it back when I started.
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

Good pre-roll Hash Joints in AMS- Bluebird, New Times , de Graal, Hill St. ,Katsu ,Media , Stix.,Bagheera,Tweedy..Greenhouse ,but at 5 EU I'll pass ...Basjoe used to top this list ,alas no more ...didn't even make the good list .
I only buy pre-roll HJs so can't comment on the weed ones.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Why not just buy a gram and ask someone to roll it for ya? iv been asked and done it no problem a lot of nice peaceful people sitting around who wouldnt mind ;) safer also never know what the budtender whom rolled the pre put in them ;)