26th High Times Cannabis Cup 2013

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
billyriz

26th High Times Cannabis Cup 2013

Post by billyriz »

http://www.cannabiscup.com/tickets/ Early bird prices $229 + $6.72 charge fee, £146 + £4.21, 170 euro + 4.99,

or

reservations for 26th High Times Cannabis Cup
How does it Work ?
The 26th High Times Cannabis Cup Will take place On November 24-28, 2013. This year Strain Hunter Tours offers few different packages:

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass for each person -250 Euros/$336/£214
Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 1 person -750 Euros/$1008 /£643
Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 2 persons -1000 Euros/$1345/£858
Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 3 persons -1500 Euros/$2016/£1286
Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 4 persons -2000 Euros/$2690/£1716
We also offer package Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + hotel for more than 4 persons.
Hotel check in : November 23, check out : November 29
Info Hotel : http://www.amstelbotel.nl
The Vip package includes:
- Vip Pass Strain Hunter ( regular judge pass ) valid every day of the event for expó, concerts and parties.
- Extra large GreenHouse goodie-bag at arrival worth over 50 Euros
- Free breakfast every morning at the Green House coffeeshop 9am to noon
- Priority-lane at the Green House Vaporizer Stand at the Expo
- Free shuttle-bus between Green House coffeeshop and the Expo every day of the event noon to 6 Pm
In all instances travel arrangements to and from Amsterdam are NOT included.

matty223

Re: 26th High Times Cannabis Cup 2013

Post by matty223 »

imo if you attend buy the pass seperate and get your hotel or apartment seperate, the other packages you posted from strainhunter, all your paying extra for a bag of stuff worth 50 euro retail, and fre breakfast, and the vaer thing, there are free buses all over dont need to have the vip strainhunter pass or even the judge pass for that matter, you can ride for free to the expo and get a day pass,

Peace Matty

see you there if you go
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

i worked it out and im just going to get the early bird for £143 and then book accom elsewhere
treetop

Post by treetop »

matty223 wrote:imo if you attend buy the pass seperate and get your hotel or apartment seperate, the other packages you posted from strainhunter, all your paying extra for a bag of stuff worth 50 euro retail, and fre breakfast, and the vaer thing, there are free buses all over dont need to have the vip strainhunter pass or even the judge pass for that matter, you can ride for free to the expo and get a day pass,

Peace Matty

see you there if you go
Looks like a decent deal and more of an effort to drum up incidental business/votes for Greenhouse than make money off the package itself.
Having said that IF I was to go to the cup and do the judges pass thing I'd do the early bird ticket and ACD tour.
How much did you produce?
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

GHouse had those packages last year as well...Botel was a big turnoff. But to each his own. November eh? :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
treetop

Post by treetop »

matty223 wrote:imo if you attend buy the pass seperate and get your hotel or apartment seperate, the other packages you posted from strainhunter, all your paying extra for a bag of stuff worth 50 euro retail, and fre breakfast, and the vaer thing, there are free buses all over dont need to have the vip strainhunter pass or even the judge pass for that matter, you can ride for free to the expo and get a day pass,

Peace Matty

see you there if you go
5x free breakfast = 25-50 eu saved.

50 eu retail value goodie bag = 25 eu value max.

Vape thingy - no idea if that has any value/savings except time (possibly).

It is not a bad set up. Show up 11am eat brekkie in a smoker friendly environment then straight on to the expo at noon from the coffeeshop. Easy if you are inexperienced/lazy and want to be spoon fed. After a few smokes that could apply to quite a few people. :D

Great way of meeting folks as well. Not for me unless I can't get on the USBL tour. 8)
How much did you produce?
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

treetop wrote:

Peace Matty

see you there if you go
5x free breakfast = 25-50 eu saved.

50 eu retail value goodie bag = 25 eu value max.

Vape thingy - no idea if that has any value/savings except time (possibly).

It is not a bad set up. Show up 11am eat brekkie in a smoker friendly environment then straight on to the expo at noon from the coffeeshop. Easy if you are inexperienced/lazy and want to be spoon fed. After a few smokes that could apply to quite a few people. :D

Great way of meeting folks as well. Not for me unless I can't get on the USBL tour. 8)
Last year no greenhouse booth at expo
and you save 75 euros by getting the early bird pass through High Times defo not worth it
Colina

Post by Colina »

I'm going to buy a judge pass this year. The first time for me. You don't need one, but it fits perfect in my stoner life collection. :mrgreen: Early bird sounds as the deal. :D
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Those strain hunter packages keep you STONED...they take good care of ya....now if ya wanna go crazy too..luvtick and I will be around for fun and silliness ..OG-18 spoon anyone? :mrgreen: nail hits on the beach is ON....see ya dare kidz
rockin into the night
luvtick

Post by luvtick »

USBONGLORD wrote:....now if ya wanna go crazy too..luvtick and I will be around for fun and silliness ..OG-18 spoon anyone? :mrgreen: nail hits on the beach is ON....see ya dare kidz
we will all get carmelized for the train ride too...........
Stoner chicks RULE
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Damn, some of you are getting a real early jump on the next HTCC.
Of course seeing how hardcore some of you are, I was surprised this thread didn't start the day after the end of the last cup. :wink:

Bong, OG18 Spoon, seriously? Kush....... fucking Kush.
I see you've finally crossed over to the dark side. :(
Kush's have become so over-hyped that they've become ridiculously priced, and for me - played the fuck out.
Enjoy yer sandy spoon by the beotch... :)
... :mrgreen:
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

USBONGLORD wrote:Those strain hunter packages keep you STONED...they take good care of ya....now if ya wanna go crazy too..luvtick and I will be around for fun and silliness ..OG-18 spoon anyone? :mrgreen: nail hits on the beach is ON....see ya dare kidz
How much for the Luvbong Pass???
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

billyriz wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:Those strain hunter packages keep you STONED...they take good care of ya....now if ya wanna go crazy too..luvtick and I will be around for fun and silliness ..OG-18 spoon anyone? :mrgreen: nail hits on the beach is ON....see ya dare kidz
How much for the Luvbong Pass???
Its the best price...friendship and good times is all it costs!
Amsterdam dreaming.............
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

which is what you need in a cold november rain :D
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

That's just one of em Ron and og is new fucknut s,nobody's gonna have dat huh?...also Kali mist spoon,and grapefruit spoon,...the hats out of the bag now ...now to burn the hat...see ya Ron :mrgreen: ..I'll wait some more for ya :D
rockin into the night