Anyday

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Anyday.

I like Anyday.
86%
I don't like Anyday.
14%

Total votes: 121

hardboiled

Re: Anyday

Post by hardboiled »

between FBN and Lemming, these two gentlemen do the greatest underpaid but vital service to Amsterdam loving/visiting mankind.

Time to hit the tip jar for this felching bastard....and props to them both.

It is much appreciated guys....thanks.

Bad de Grasse

Post by Bad de Grasse »

ohlongjohnson wrote:
Bad de Grasse wrote:. champagne means champagne haze? from wich coffeeshop?
Yeah, Utopia
Roo-Vee-Bo

Post by Roo-Vee-Bo »

The Grinspoon Ice was everything I wanted it to be. Absolutely knocked me for 6. I was so high off such a small it was worth every penny of the 60E for a gram.

Unfortunately the other two purchases made here were average at best.
hasj

Post by hasj »

Everything I buy at Anyday has always been wonderful and nothing has changed. The SSH, Dr. Grinspoon and the Oaxacan were great.
# on #! on #
hasj

Post by hasj »

I have to add that one dealer gave me a free lighter with the purchase of only one gram. I love this place, it's just a shame it isn't more spacious.
# on #! on #
The_Kushler

Post by The_Kushler »

Never made it here. But really wanted too sorry Gromit. Lol. I was just a lazy fucker this trip.
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

Downstairs space is tight, but upstairs where the (3?) verdampers are opens up een beetje.
The oaxacan was nice, but only a hybrid effect. Grrrr. :roll: 8)
Any real sativas in this town?
Colino

Post by Colino »

reeally disappointed with their reserva X. smelt nice but was dry and taste too is dry and not nice at all.
hasj

Post by hasj »

Only got the Oaxacan this time, was as nice as it usually is. Chilled out front till thunder got me moving, it is a nice terrace if you can manage to get a seat.
# on #! on #
BigB34

Post by BigB34 »

Hi All,

2 questions.

1. Anyone know when C/S Anyday opens?

2. Do the 15% discount on 5g's apply even if you buy different types or does it have to be of 1 strain?

Thanks.
Spaldwickapeface

Post by Spaldwickapeface »

I popped in here twice this trip the first time I just called in to see if anything on the menu took my fancy, yet again nothing stood out, but as I have been in and not bought anything loads recently I decided that I would try some of their Indian hash. It was Manali cream 1 gram €12 and this was some BLACK hash! I did not smoke any untill later that evening and due to the quantity of smoke and booze i consumed that day I do not have the best memory of its effects, I do however remember worrying that the plumes of smoke coming off my spliff was becoming a bit anti social for the other customers in the bar, it was burning like a bonfire. I smoked the rest of it during red light walks. It was nothing special so I will probably give it a miss next time and try something else.

One of my friends and I also popped in the next day after returning our hire bikes so we could use the vaporiser; though we bought two coffees I thought it was a bit rude to go in use their equipment and not buy anything off the menu so I ordered some of the Mazar Sharif Afghan Hash 1g €6. This is the cheapest hash I have ever bought in Amsterdam, despite that fact it was actually alright, it was the softest hash that I had all trip and needed no assistance in being rolled into thin strands for my joint. The taste was ok and it burnt well, this is not grade A hash but its not a bad smoke, for €6 I was pleasantly surprised with it.

So we sat downstairs what with neither of us fancying using the staircase of death and loaded up one of the vapes with Champaign Haze and Isolator. A good combo that got us creepily wasted, by the time I got back to the hotel I was buzzing. The best bit about our seats was watching the working girl opposite and the customers trying to strike a deal, the one guy who did take her up on her services came out with the biggest smile on his face!!

The staff were very helpful and I was reasonably happy with the product, though disappointingly we have still not seen another shipment of the South African Black Gold. I just wish this place was a bit bigger.
I like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes. That's why they call me Sam of the apes
Mint

Post by Mint »

Spaldwickapeface wrote:I popped in here twice this trip the first time I just called in to see if anything on the menu took my fancy, yet again nothing stood out, but as I have been in and not bought anything loads recently I decided that I would try some of their Indian hash. It was Manali cream 1 gram €12 and this was some BLACK hash! I did not smoke any untill later that evening and due to the quantity of smoke and booze i consumed that day I do not have the best memory of its effects, I do however remember worrying that the plumes of smoke coming off my spliff was becoming a bit anti social for the other customers in the bar, it was burning like a bonfire. I smoked the rest of it during red light walks. It was nothing special so I will probably give it a miss next time and try something else.
I went in on Saturday and bought the Manali cream. it was the most disappointing smoke of the week. very smokey when lit and poor tasting 1/10. We gave the rest of it away to some stoned students when we left Voyagers
Mint
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Manali Cream wasn't up to much, when I grabbed some mid week either. Didn't have any effect on me. Terrace is nice though :)
KEEP ER LIT
Marduk

Post by Marduk »

Very mixed feelings. Chilled atmosphere and very nice budtender and guests.

The Dr. Grinspoon was poor, esp. for that price (16€). Had far better Sativa effects from the 4€ cheaper SLH from Voyagers than from that pure sativa. Same for the 14€ Silver Bubble from Utopia.
Not what I expected from that strain, so it was the dissapointement of the trip.

Jamaican: Well, pressed Jamaican filler weed. What would you expect?

Super Polm: Very nice Maroccan hash smell, good uplifting daytime-high. Bit hard, maybe due to extremely cold weather in January. Fair for the price.
FriendlyEdgar

Post by FriendlyEdgar »

BigB34 wrote:Hi All,

2 questions.

1. Anyone know when C/S Anyday opens?

2. Do the 15% discount on 5g's apply even if you buy different types or does it have to be of 1 strain?

Thanks.
1. I believe 9am, unless it changed
2. I believe so, but it has been a while and I could be wrong.
My guardian angel wears a hardhat
All or nothing, never could do just a little