Torrent sites for Movies & TV Programmes

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

MikeMc420

Torrent sites for Movies & TV Programmes

Post by MikeMc420 »

I use Yify Torrents - movies in 720p, 1080p and 3D. File sizes are kept very low aswell for the quality of the movies. All movies uploaded are dvdrip so you can always guarantee the quality is good as you will not find any copies here. That means you will not find all of the latest movies on there but sometimes they get hold of them before they come out in the cinema. For instance a few days ago Pain and Gain was uploaded and that is not due out in the cinema in the UK until 30th August.

Can anybody recommend a good torrent site to download TV shows?

Padge247

Re: Torrent sites for Movies & TV Programmes

Post by Padge247 »

http://www.torrentz.eu is a search engine that searches many torrent sites. If I am using public trackers I usually start here

http://www.torrentleech.org is the best torrent website. Gets all the latest torrent releases faster than any other tracker Public or Private, and I download at my full download speed with any new release (say after 1 week). That being said it is a private torrent site, so without an invite you can't get on.
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

Vuze aggregates a bunch of torrent sites. I always used that when I was living in Switzerland.
Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.
MikeMc420

Post by MikeMc420 »

Thanks I will check them out.

I use Vuze to download my torrents just never use the search as it only brings up a couple of different sites. I used to have them all on there at 1 point but most of them you cant access any more unfortunately.
billyriz

Post by billyriz »