Student looking for some insight...

Legal news, protests, etc.
MajorLeagueBlazer

Student looking for some insight...

Post by MajorLeagueBlazer »

Hey all,
I'm studying towards a degree in Criminology and Forensic Investigation, and I have been fronted with an assessment that requires me to design a survey (questionnaire) that collects quantitative (numerical) data. Due to my keen interest in l'erb and the public's opinion on said godsend, I have put forward to my group that we base it around public attitude to the use of mary jane. I have a few ideas as to what my hypothesis could be, however, I want to know what you, the people, want to know. If you get me...

If anything comes of this, I will be sure to post up a report upon completion.
Cheers in advance,

MLB.

gapie

Re: Student looking for some insight...

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: :P
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

How about something based around the question: 'Does cannabis use CAUSE schizophrenia?'
This notion is now deeply embedded in much of modern (U.K.)society. It is one of those things where if enough people say it is true then it must be true. It is the argument that the state uses to justify its violence to both cannabis users and the mentally ill alike.
The argument over 'causing schizophrenia' needs to be taken back to those who formulated it.

Btw I don't think it does. It does hurt when you're already psychotic though.
MajorLeagueBlazer

Post by MajorLeagueBlazer »

Dark-side-of-moon wrote:How about something based around the question: 'Does cannabis use CAUSE schizophrenia?'
This notion is now deeply embedded in much of modern (U.K.)society. It is one of those things where if enough people say it is true then it must be true. It is the argument that the state uses to justify its violence to both cannabis users and the mentally ill alike.
The argument over 'causing schizophrenia' needs to be taken back to those who formulated it.

Btw I don't think it does. It does hurt when you're already psychotic though.

Good idea, and very right you are, however I'm not suppose to be taking a health science approach. Its more into the social attitudes towards cannabis, and I'm not sure your average joe is going to be up to scratch, when it comes to the facts. I could possibly incorporate it into one of the questions within my survey though. Thanks for your input :)
MLB
gapie

Post by gapie »

u got a lot of videos or documentary's at YouTube etc.. loads of information on the net about MaryJane and about uk laws and weeds orso
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

MajorLeagueBlazer wrote: Post subject: Re: Student looking for some insight..
MLB.
"A Grasshopper flies quickly"
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
treetop

Post by treetop »

MajorLeagueBlazer wrote:Hey all,
I'm studying towards a degree in Criminology and Forensic Investigation, and I have been fronted with an assessment that requires me to design a survey (questionnaire) that collects quantitative (numerical) data. Due to my keen interest in l'erb and the public's opinion on said godsend, I have put forward to my group that we base it around public attitude to the use of mary jane. I have a few ideas as to what my hypothesis could be, however, I want to know what you, the people, want to know. If you get me...

If anything comes of this, I will be sure to post up a report upon completion.
Cheers in advance,

MLB.
This might help......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcvvLuFz5E

There is an interview with a guy in part 2 who actually seems to know what he is talking about. :shock:
How much did you produce?