Wearing a one piece(onesie) in a coffeeshop?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
James_53

Wearing a one piece(onesie) in a coffeeshop?

Post by James_53 »

Now I know this is a dumb question and I know not everyone likes a one piece but the one I will be wearing is not one of those animal ones it's a designer one piece.

I'm just curious because I know some places here in the uk get funny about them because they class it in the same category and pyjamas, but do you think they'll get funny if I wear my one piece in a coffee shop?

I don't think I'll have any issues because the coffee shops are friendly places and I've never had any trouble with anything in the last 3 years, I know amsterdam will be a bit chilly and my one piece is so damn warm and comfortable, think the worst I'll get is a few funny looks haha

zootdog

Re: Wearing a one piece(onesie) in a coffeeshop?

Post by zootdog »

lol
backstraped
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

With an uncovered head, you should be OK.
treetop

Post by treetop »

James_53 wrote:Now I know this is a dumb question and I know not everyone likes a one piece but the one I will be wearing is not one of those animal ones it's a designer one piece.

I'm just curious because I know some places here in the uk get funny about them because they class it in the same category and pyjamas, but do you think they'll get funny if I wear my one piece in a coffee shop?

I don't think I'll have any issues because the coffee shops are friendly places and I've never had any trouble with anything in the last 3 years, I know amsterdam will be a bit chilly and my one piece is so damn warm and comfortable, think the worst I'll get is a few funny looks haha
The only practical difficulty is the toilet. I wear one sometimes under my street clothes. It is very warm but a little inconvenient in that regard.
How much did you produce?
Von Goat Weed

Post by Von Goat Weed »

I've seen people wearing jumpsuits in Amsterdam but was during QD so don't see why not! I've seen full grown men in dresses in CS's !!
James_53

Post by James_53 »

treetop wrote:
James_53 wrote:Now I know this is a dumb question and I know not everyone likes a one piece but the one I will be wearing is not one of those animal ones it's a designer one piece.

The only practical difficulty is the toilet. I wear one sometimes under my street clothes. It is very warm but a little inconvenient in that regard.
The one I have has a zipper that goes around the hood so I can even zip it over my face and down to the crotch area with a zip on both ends so toilet is quite easily accessible haha :D

Cheers for the advice though, think I'll only be in it when I first get off the plane and into my first coffee shop and then back at the hotel
James_53

Post by James_53 »

treetop wrote:

The one I have has a zipper that goes around the hood so I can even zip it over my face and down to the crotch area with a zip on both ends so toilet is quite easily accessible haha :D

Cheers for the advice though, think I'll only be in it when I first get off the plane and into my first coffee shop and then back at the hotel
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Nimrod wrote:With an uncovered head, you should be OK.

+ Many more than 1 :twisted:

I'm still chuckling :D

Of course, I'm wrecked!
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

James_53 wrote:

Please, please, please let there be a Trip Report. :D
James_53

Post by James_53 »

KeyMonCha wrote:
James_53 wrote:

Please, please, please let there be a Trip Report. :D
Haha I should keep a report just of the weird looks that I'll receive
Slim d

Post by Slim d »

Please, please, please let there be a Trip Report. :D[/quote]

Photo as well
I rolled two spliffs, so I guess I'm double jointed
cant_think

Post by cant_think »

Really and truly I don't think a grown man should ever wear a baby grow but go head, I'm sure you will be fine.
stanleymoon

Post by stanleymoon »

there is no such thing as an acceptable onesie. having said that i think you should wear it wherever you go.
stanleymoon

Post by stanleymoon »

and I've just read the bit in your post about how there is a zip up face and split crotch on your outfit. are you sure it's a onesie and not a gimp suit? it's not made of rubber or anything is it?
i have no idea what reaction you might get wearing a gimp suit to a coffeeshop.
Binman

Post by Binman »

Any adult that adorns a onesie needs shot lol