Terps Army 2 (formerly Noon)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate the Noon

I like the Noon
81%
I don't like the Noon
19%

Total votes: 91

Kermit

Re: Noon

Post by Kermit »

Hahaa, I can't stop laughing, u can't even read let alone understand basic English, I don't send shit home, don't need to, you have seen wot I smoke at home u know u have and just wished eh, u know fuckall and the world is laughing at ya, enjoy your sad lonely life, as for the S5 that was from noon u mug.

U can have the ACD all time cock head award, coz u realty are a little pussy who hides behind a computer, I tell tenders its shit, not wait until I am safely home, yam a proper pussy add.

Enjoy special needs window licking mofo

S5 from noon is a cracker, blueberry is shater than shat as it has been for last 5 years, poor man's bud :lol:

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I tried Blueberry from Mellow Yellow three times and it was allways shit... reallly unsmokeable... at the first
moment I thought yes what nice huge buds (when the dealer showed it to me). Under the second look it was
completly wet and the smell was like... how should I say... like wet bad weed :D

but I heard from other people that they had great blueberry from there... so problem is every batch is different the quality can change every week...
spireax

Post by spireax »

popped in last week, asked how the S5 was, budtender said 'I can't tell you if it's good or bad' okaaay :roll: , had a look, asked to look at the diesel, bt pulls out another tub - exactly the same weed - same smell, same appearance. Left with nothing but an 'asshole' on the way out :lol:
btw the blueberry tub was laying open on the counter next to the scale, nicely curing :roll:
shame used to be a good shop
Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Got nothing good to say about Noon, so I'm going to say nothing
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

I am not an huge fan of this shop the budtender wasnt very friendly, but need to sample their cup entries, bought some Blueberry Haze 12€/g witch was wonderfull, blueberry sugar full flavor.... with the twisted haze after taste .... yummie... :mrgreen: 9/10.
I sampled their imported entry witch is "Royal Hassan" 13€/g . This blond marocan pollen pliable piece of hash, have a nice sweet taste. 8/10
see ya...
supersilver

Post by supersilver »

I went on my last trip in january 2012. An irish fella who was temporarily living at our flying pig hostel told us we should go with him to try it. Got the 4gs of blueberry for 23 euro which was a good smoke but a great deal. He bought some of the honey hash and that was a nice toke also! Agree with some comments that it's not the most welcoming, certainly worth a short visit though, if you can find it!!!
===Smoke weed everyday===
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

http://statigr.am/noonamsterdam
Champagne Hash looks nice
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

tis the same as prix, t'keltje
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Thanks for the pic! Has anyone tried the Blueberry here lately? I'm a huge fan of that strain, brings me back to my Uni days, but have never made it to Noon on my trips to A'dam. I know it used to be the place for BB, anyone tried it lately?
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
latapy10

Post by latapy10 »

The bb haze from here a few days ago was amazing, didn't smell as as nice or unique as the blue dream from utopia but was much better tasting. Good mix of haze and bb in the taste and the effect. I didn't see the blueberry but last summer I checked some out at mellow yellow and it looked and smelled like the worst sprayed weed that was kickin around uk a few years ago and going by this topic it seems to be bad a lot more than when it's good.
I thought the shop was a really chill and friendly environment even tho we were the only the non locals in. The older black guy with the silver hair behind the till was a true gent aswell.
I got the amg, ny diesel and s5 from t'ketelje which has the same menu. Those strains along with bb haze from here were some the cleanest tasting and flavourful smokes from my trip. Maybe I got lucky but these shops are worth going to if you want good smoke and a relax coffeeshp environment.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Thanks man! I'm staying 5 mins from t'ketelje this summer so good to hear about the BB Haze. Looking forward to testing it out!
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

Lemon Haze wrote:Thanks man! I'm staying 5 mins from t'ketelje this summer so good to hear about the BB Haze. Looking forward to testing it out!
they sell either a 3 or 4 gram bag of the normal blueberry for 25 euros
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

nice! My kind of deal. Cheers
Animal

Post by Animal »

The first batch of bb we got tasted and looked like bleucheese after that ( kd weekend) was total shit but still good mix for hash !!
Mr nice

Post by Mr nice »

Just saw their recent posts on Instagram of a guy having a whitey, there's a picture of him sitting outside and a video of him staggering down the street. In the video they are all having a laugh at his expense (instead of trying to help the guy) I commented that the post was in bad taste but it was quickly deleted by whoever is in charge of their Instagram page. Let's face it, most of us have experienced a whitey at some point but the last thing you would want is it being filmed and posted for the amusement of others. I'm not being a killjoy I just think that someone who is in that state should be helped rather that embarrassed. Ultimately, it's the customers that keep coffeeshops going and if this is the way they are treated, it doesn't paint them in a very good light. I was going to visit here in a few weeks but I certainly won't be now.
Yesterday, I Woke Up Sucking a Lemon.