Documentary tonight

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

montana85

Documentary tonight

Post by montana85 »

Exposure:Britains booming cannabis business. Tonight ITV1 11pm. Looks worth the watch before heading to dam in the morning! :mrgreen:

"Excuse me while I light my spliff, good God I gotta take a lift!"
Embraman

Re: Documentary tonight

Post by Embraman »

Cheers and enjoy your trip buddy, forgot to get back to you about that Utopia iso, it was strong but not as tasty as I would have liked, if I was to be arriving tomorrow like you I would try some iso or wax etc from somewhere else, had a few good weeds though, purple cheddar and kuchi were both banging , Utopia defo worth a visit from you
Trips to Amsterdam 50-Trip 51- April 2018
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Good that, good to know we only import small amounts of that shit weed from abroad, :lol:
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

Just watched/watching the documentary and from what I can see, it just highlights all the current problems in Britain.

1. At the beginning of the documentary, there is more a scientific/ research part where they discuss new skunk etc mainly in a negative light. We all know how over hyped this is and how this fact is manipulated in favor of they're argument.

2. The amount of people that smoke cannabis in the UK is massive and no matter what the government/police try to do about it, they simply don't have enough resources to tackle the criminals. Some one else will step in a replace those who have been caught because the market is too big and attractive. And from the comments made by Kermit on a recent thread about getting busted highlights that the fines of getting caught aren't that severe to put the criminals off.

3. Prohibition doesn't work. Simply put, criminals are loving the current scenario because of the huge profits that are made, and at the same time their profits fuels sex trafficking and other hideous crimes.

I just wish we as a nation looked at this rationally and maturely and began debating it in politics, and not just focusing on the negatives of the drug.
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

Here is a piece from Norml about the ITV documentary.

http://norml-uk.org/2013/10/itv-documen ... -cannabis/
gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!