Rugby

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

A Leprechaun

Re: Rugby

Post by A Leprechaun »

Well the ERC enters its last pool round if Ulster can do the needful on saturday and get a losing bonus point, draw or a win then that will be 3 Irish teams into the knock out phase,probably a better tournament than the 6 nations imho.

if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Destroyed Leicester last weekend, hopefully the Ulstermen and keep up the momentum and bring the cup back...again :wink:
KEEP ER LIT
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

Enjoyed watching Ulster beat Leicester a few weeks ago, class act that Ruan Pienaar. You might be able to help me out fella, how many Serth Ifricans have Ulster got in their side cos it seems that Ulster got a shiteload of S.A's and Connacht got a lot of Pacific Islanders? Unfortunately Welsh teams are absolutely bollocks in the Heineken, closest any team came was the glorious Pontypridd in 97-98 after the notorious Battle of Brive when a few Ponty players got banned after the 30 man brawl, while eventual winners Brive gt fuck all bans. That aside, I'm forced to watch the Cardiff Blues after the WRU fucked over Ponty by scrapping the region, even though we were the strongest in Wales at the time - anyway I'm rambling.
So, another 6 nations rolls round and what a fuckin opener - the Irish in Dublin. I am nowhere near as confident as I was in the quarters of the WRC, bit of a fucking fortress over the water you boys got ;). The welsh side was picked this morning and I'm very happy that Rhys Gill is in the loose rather than Paul James as James, although a good scrummager tends to neutralise rather than put extra pressure on the front 3 while Adam Jones does all the origami. The Irish back row are fucking class too, so as I said in the WRC the forward battle will tell all, one last thing I must say boys - Keith Earls? At Centre? Diar mi!
Enjoy boys
Safe
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

Ulster have Johann Muller,Pedrie Wannenburg and Ruan Pienaar,Stefan Terreblanche is on a temporary contract for 3 months[may be extended] he is injury cover for Jared Payne[NZ]who is a project player on a development contract,we also have John Afoa[NZ],and Simon Danielli[Sco],we will probably lose Simon Danielli and Wannenburg next year,we have already signed Roger Wilson[ex Ulster]from Saints and there are strong rumours that Tommy Bowe[ex Ulster] and Jerome Kaino[NZ] are coming.

Should be a great game later on at Landsdowne,[sod that aviva name]
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

Considering the dodgy ground Wales are on (lost the last 7 games) I am thoroughly happy with the squad Rob Howley (shithouse) has picked. Experience in the forwards and he's picked the best Backs we currently have (as long as Biggar turns up). Very much doubt we'll make 4 Grand Slams in 8 years but I really think it'll be a close one this year with England and France being the form teams. All I'm saying is thank fuck we got Ireland first as they're also at a bit of a form/player crossroads so I'm hoping we should start the campaign with a win. Prediction: Adam Jones to fold Cian Healy up like a paper airplane (again)! Dere 'mlan Gymru!
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

DeanPF wrote:Considering the dodgy ground Wales are on (lost the last 7 games) I am thoroughly happy with the squad Rob Howley (shithouse) has picked. Experience in the forwards and he's picked the best Backs we currently have (as long as Biggar turns up). Very much doubt we'll make 4 Grand Slams in 8 years but I really think it'll be a close one this year with England and France being the form teams. All I'm saying is thank fuck we got Ireland first as they're also at a bit of a form/player crossroads so I'm hoping we should start the campaign with a win. Prediction: Adam Jones to fold Cian Healy up like a paper airplane (again)! Dere 'mlan Gymru!
Bless, :roll:
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

A Leprechaun wrote:
DeanPF wrote:Considering the dodgy ground Wales are on (lost the last 7 games) I am thoroughly happy with the squad Rob Howley (shithouse) has picked. Experience in the forwards and he's picked the best Backs we currently have (as long as Biggar turns up). Very much doubt we'll make 4 Grand Slams in 8 years but I really think it'll be a close one this year with England and France being the form teams. All I'm saying is thank fuck we got Ireland first as they're also at a bit of a form/player crossroads so I'm hoping we should start the campaign with a win. Prediction: Adam Jones to fold Cian Healy up like a paper airplane (again)! Dere 'mlan Gymru!
Bless, :roll:
:oops: Fair play, its going to be an interesting tournament....Italy beating France tops it all though :wink:
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
gromit

Post by gromit »

rugbys ok ,..i just watched england destroy scottland on bbc america ,.....england had a quick dodgy guy in our football he would be the running back ,...but everyone else looked like big linemen,....but to me sports is sports so i love sports,... :mrgreen: :o 8)
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

This years 6 Nations is proving to be the most interesting in many a year. Who the fuck would have thought France were staring at the wooden spoon at the start of February :P?! Looks as if Ireland have gone to shit also after convincingly beating the Welsh, only for the Welsh to be coming good as the competition progresses :lol:. I really do not care about winning the championship as much as ruining Englands Grand Slam party potentially - and if we keep our shape from dismantling Scotland and England play like they did again Italy, I can see us beating England by over 8 points and I cannot see England scoring 2+ tries against us. So the moral of the story is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AILI4KEv ... ......come on the boyo's
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

BEST. GAME. EVER........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

.........awwww bless, what happened to Oirelund? :roll:
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
kiwioz

Post by kiwioz »

Any of you watch super 15 games?
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

Not really man, the Welsh regions are nothing special at all tbh: am I missing much?
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

DeanPF wrote:Not really man, the Welsh regions are nothing special at all tbh: am I missing much?

Will you be watching the Rab Pro 12 final?I reckon it will be quite a match,they beat us last year in the HEC final. We have beaten them twice this year,and we have had to give them home advantage due to Ravenhill being re-developed.Inter pro matches and derby games won't come any closer than this.
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

:mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Any wasps fans? Bet your well happy :shock: