CAN i buy mexican Mushrooms in Amsterdam ?

monster420

CAN i buy mexican Mushrooms in Amsterdam ?

Post by monster420 »

smartshop :thumbup:
Last edited by monster420 on Wed 11th May 2016 10:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Von Goat Weed

Re: CAN i buy mexican Mushrooms in Amsterdam ?

Post by Von Goat Weed »

NO! Only Truffles!!
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

monster420 wrote:hello ,my friends and i visit amsterdam in 2 days
my question is ,can i buy magic mushrooms in amsterdam not the trufle
the real fucking mushroom ,i heard that there is a shop were i still get the good ones
want to trip the hell out off me
please help us
Go into conscious dreams in warmostrrat number 12 or 14 and wen you are buying tell the person u have tried truffles before and they don't work for you they will eventuley sell u stuff they have grown there selfs they are big long mushrooms with a great trip much better than truffles
renzo

Post by renzo »

No Mushrooms !! Only truffles you can buy...There are mexicana truffles which can give you very funny, sociable and visual tripping experience.
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

there are several smartshops who still sell dried Mexican mushrooms, even though they are illegal (and always were, only fresh ones were legal pre ban). Some still sell copelandia , however they are much tougher to find now.

sorry wont be naming names. Can be a bit frustrating trailing shops who may simply not sell them to you if they don't like the look of you. Im lucky enough to be remembered in several of the smartshops due to my dedication to the cause of tripping.

Personally I don't think dried cube mushrooms like Mexicana are really worth taking. They lose too many of the alkaloids during drying to give anything like the trip you get off fresh ones. Some people suggest upping dose, however this will give a stronger trip it still doesn't push all the buttons fresh cubes do. Copelandia and libery caps survive the drying process much better.

If I were you I would go for the truffles. Some of the stronger ones are ok, although the strongest ones do have quite a body load. I found tripping a bit too uncomfortable physically. Iv always been a fan of atlantis truffles- give them a bash.

I was recently in Bali and had some fresh Balinese copelandia shrooms- my god they were strong. Significantly stronger than any shrooms I have had in the dam (and iv had pretty much every type available). Tripped balls pretty much a full day. Was staying in a private pool villa in Seminyak- the memory of floating in the pool, Hernan Cattaneo "burning man" set on the stereo watching the dragon style kites float in the sky will live with me forever. Immense.
We cant stop here this is bat country
renzo

Post by renzo »

Maybe you can still buy Magic Mushrooms Spores to grown your own :) like this Goliath Copelandia spores
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

iv grown several types of cubes before- very easy to do. Some of the grow kits are pretty much idiot proof.

My attempts to grow copelandia mushrooms have always failed as the growth medium, temp/humidity range are far more difficult to replicate. Iv never seen a pre made kit for them. They won t grow in a standard rice cake or grow bag, really need a compost/dung/woodchip growth medium.
We cant stop here this is bat country