Hunters

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Hunters Bar

I like Hunters
73%
I don't like Hunters
27%

Total votes: 193

treetop

Re: Hunters

Post by treetop »

did
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 03:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

How much did you produce?
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

One can hope.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Went in to check out the Amber Wax today, but they don't have a dabbing rig, and neither do I, so I opted for the Champagne full melt instead. Really nice hash, very expensive, but it has a creeping high. Every 5 mins for about an hour I felt like I the buzz was growing. And that was from about 1/3 gram. Expensive, but very strong.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Timbo287

Post by Timbo287 »

Which hunters did you go to?
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Roo-Vee-Bo

Post by Roo-Vee-Bo »

Next to our hotel, Old Quarter, went for the shakes and took a couple of risks.

NYCD (Somari) 14e - I think there has been A LOT of this cut going around and it's nice everywhere. Cheaper too, however, only by a euro or two so thumbs up.

Silver Haze 13e? - Not too sure on price. But it was expensive in comparison too better, cheaper versions further out blah blah. Again was at least clean and flushed as far as I could tell.

Think I grudgingly gave this place a decent review last time I visited and will be doing so again. Fair play.
__parky

Post by __parky »

BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

Hunters is a big tourist trap imo.
besides the location their weed is always over priced and then they force you to smoke it without tobacco so ull spend more.
Their music is kinda nice sometimes, but the general vibe. Awkward seating, rude budtenders... made me ditch this place long time ago.
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

BackInDam wrote:Hunters is a big tourist trap imo.
besides the location their weed is always over priced and then they force you to smoke it without tobacco so ull spend more.
Their music is kinda nice sometimes, but the general vibe. Awkward seating, rude budtenders... made me ditch this place long time ago.
Couldn't of said that better myself.... apart from the music choice ..constant heavy metal doesn't go down well with me i'm afraid.
Hunting for crystals
BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

DanFromUk wrote:
Couldn't of said that better myself.... apart from the music choice ..constant heavy metal doesn't go down well with me i'm afraid.
Actually I just realized i mixed up the music part. I now remember that awesome music playing was in CS the other side. Dont remember the music there.

Hunters has the worst vibe of any coffeeshop. Also the color combinations dont fit. 0 culture, 0 art.
Babbalonian

Post by Babbalonian »

Never been a huge fan of Hunter's for the vibe. Like others have said, I don't like the music & the cramped feel to the seating.

But...... Credit where it is due.

Lovely Ben & Jerry's Milkshakes.

And on my recent trip I asked the girl budtender which of the 2 kush's she recommended as I wanted a sleepy indica. She suggested the L.A Kush and it was a great smoke. Not particulary strong at first but a real slow burner. Had a lovely relaxed stone for hours afterwards. Great for chilling out 8)
"I am Queen's Boulevard."
Yossarian22

Post by Yossarian22 »

I don't like Hunters myself; it always seems crowded and loud, the lighting sucks and the music is terrible. But to blame them for the no-tobacco thing is silly. It is against the law to smoke tobacco indoors except in separated smoking rooms. They're just enforcing the law. And it doesn't force you to smoke more weed; you can always roll a smaller joint or just use a pipe or bong and smoke as much or as little as you want.
monster420

HUNTERS 1 + 2 CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by monster420 »

:shock:
Last edited by monster420 on Tue 10th May 2016 09:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uncle Ron

Re: HUNTERS 1 + 2 CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Uncle Ron »

Yay.
Moving on...
:mrgreen:
Marok21

Re: HUNTERS 1 + 2 CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Marok21 »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
never liked that places... anyway really sad :cry:
but there was no info about that before it happend :? same with the Bluesbrother Coffeeshop...

By the way I saw on the Coffeeshopmenu page that Coffeeshop Sevilla have the same menu as Hunters now... maybe they bought the license from Coffeeshop Sevilla.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Sevilla/ ... villa.html