? Terra Canna

Including growing tips and questions.
macky

? Terra Canna

Post by macky »

I started first time a crop using terra canna product line.I prefer hydro but I thought I have some nice Strawberry Banana seeds from DNA an thought be nice to go organic, I put the mother,s in bud room two weeks ago. I noticed there just starting to get going.I have another forty that will be ready to go in room in three ,four days.That will only give me 71 days till 420,In hydro they finished in nine weeks .To the question ,will they finish in Terra dirt in time? I ask because this system soil ,nuc,s everything is English. I,m thinking some of you my be growing this way. :) Roll on 420 :mrgreen:

HelpfulJosh

Re: ? Terra Canna

Post by HelpfulJosh »

Hey Macky,

Just curious, did you make it last year before 420? I have only grown outdoor so that is no comparison. I can harvest at the erliest in mid september. I am in the Netherlands by the way.
I use Canna last year and mixed it with a lot of stuff and also used organic fertilizer later on, which worked pretty good. I found this stuff, it's an organic nutrients syrup for vegetables forgot the name, boosted it way up. Do you happen to know this seedbank: http://ilovegrowingmarijuana.com? Not so much choice but there grow section had a lot of great tips. Wanted to try a new seedbank

Cheers!
macky

Re: ? Terra Canna

Post by macky »

HelpfulJosh wrote:Hey Macky,

Just curious, did you make it last year before 420? I have only grown outdoor so that is no comparison. I can harvest at the erliest in mid september. I am in the Netherlands by the way.
I use Canna last year and mixed it with a lot of stuff and also used organic fertilizer later on, which worked pretty good. I found this stuff, it's an organic nutrients syrup for vegetables forgot the name, boosted it way up. Do you happen to know this seedbank: http://ilovegrowingmarijuana.com? Not so much choice but there grow section had a lot of great tips. Wanted to try a new seedbank

Cheers!
Hey josh not sure about that seed bank.Sounds like you grow outdoors,I have 8th generation beans for northern climate.If you what me to sent you some PM me.The terra,s working great I will try to post pictures tomorrow. I have no computer skills so no promises. :) Roll on 420