Best Patch dog every

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

macky

Best Patch dog every

Post by macky »

Her name was molly or moook to her friends.I have had lots of male dogs,she was my first female. When working [ only in the dark] its nice to have dog with dog tags.Its hard to see wild life at night e.g.skunks ,coyotes with the dog running out front in corn fields or bush the wild life is long gone by the time I show up with plants,fertilizer. When I use to grow commercially with a group [not gang].We would get as close to the farm houses as we could,if the dog barked molly would sit quiet till it stopped or the farmer took it in the house. From the air the patch looks like it may be guarded by the farmer.They look after your plants and you don,t have to give them a cut. Easier to steal with no houses around patch . Thieves are lazy. We spent many of nights hiding from cars when moving across open fields.I first noticed her fading when we went to go back to a patch second night in a row to harvest.When she figured out where I was headed she went back an waited on the porch. I never had a dogs death hurt this much. After 420 I will start looking for a new puppy. Molly cost me 50 dollars ,best 50 bucks I every spent. ROLL ON 420

Willjay

Re: Best Patch dog every

Post by Willjay »

I am sorry for your loss, it hurts that much I do know, :(
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
winnie

Post by winnie »

sorry she's gone. It sounds like she had a good life with you. I hope your next one will be just as special
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

Sorry for your loss, rip Moook.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

a good dog just steals a piece of your heart.
remember to rejoice in the times you shared together.

i feel for your loss…sorry.
macky

Post by macky »

Here we sit couple weeks in to the planting season,after a lot of rain every field is sprayed. Been doing drop off,s with friends for a week or so,but nows time to do my patches close to home. That,s when it hit me my partner in over growing the government was gone. The first month,s after she died I was thinking things e,g. going out get dog oh ya! don,t have dog. As fate would have it yesterday my lawyer called told me he found me a dog at pound near his cottage. By the by no I do not need a lawyer :lol: Never say never. After exchange pictures ,get ok from the misses. Her name is Nelly she,s a bullmasste, sheppred cross. She is going to be fixed on the 2 july,and ready to come home on the 4 july. She will be 12 weeks,Her mother is 93 pounds. If she is half as good as my last dog I will be happy and hopefully the next couple night,s will be my last nights of going out alone.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Congratulations, have fun with the puppy phase :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

R.I.P. Molly. :(
Nelly, you've got big paws to fill. Do Molly proud. :)
:mrgreen:
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

worldcitizen1723 wrote:a good dog just steals a piece of your heart.
remember to rejoice in the times you shared together.

i feel for your loss…sorry.
I've got four (4) rescue shih-Tzu's now. We've had more before. The previous have passed and each was a loss! The biggest was Dolly as she and I had a special spiritual relationship; the least, Max, who was so abused by his female owner that he barely related to men and never to women! I pay tribute to Charlie, wife's favorite and the sweetest dog we ever had; Patsy, the first; Emmylou, puppy mill rescue, Each and everyone is missed! Each and everyone were big part of my family!!

I share your loss!!

And it is a loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!