ACD in the UK- updated 22/08/14

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

Uncle Ron

Re: ACD in the UK- updated 22/08/14

Post by Uncle Ron »

ftcarer wrote:An update is overdue :( we shall remedy that soon :wink: :mrgreen:
...'tis the season for Happy Festivus, Oily Ball Edition 2014, for the rest of us in the UK. :mrgreen: :roll: ;) :lol:
Perhaps the posh and tart set need a little oily ball treatment, so Savile Row it is....
...we meet at dusk, across from #3, just to "Let It Be", then it's off to oil the much needed twits and twats of the London fine clothier crowd... :twisted: ;) :lol:
Happy ACD in the UK...Festivus Time
... :mrgreen:

ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

:mrgreen: not long back from a great meet at Spidergawd's , with him & Colino :mrgreen: Lovely to meet Mrs Spider :)
A walk was thought about , but not for long :lol: very chilled afternoon of chatting , ( Italy has some seriously harsh laws on MJ and user's of it) inside and out in the garden :mrgreen: sunny afternoon :mrgreen: , Critical Kush , Chemdawg , 2 very tasty hashes (1 black 1 moroc) from Colino & some very nice Sour Diesel hash from Spider :mrgreen: were Ascented( neat little hash/concentrate bowls for the Ascent :mrgreen: ) , toked , Q'd & piped to a suitable stonedness :mrgreen: Critical/moroc mix was a winning mix , very smooth , fast hitting stone :mrgreen:

Very interesting to hear about Spider's 1960's-70's visits to Dam :mrgreen:

pics below don't do the hash justice

See you again soon guys :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Great to see you FT and nice to meet you Colino. You cant beat getting round the kitchen table for a real Talk and Toke, most enjoyable. 8)

ftcarer wrote:Very interesting to hear about Spider's 1960's-70's visits to Dam :mrgreen:
Oh dear I'm reminiscing now. Enough of that, I must do some new stuff :roll: :D
What a long strange trip it is.
Colino

Post by Colino »

Thanks guys, I really enjoyed my fisrt ACD/uk meeting! Was nice to meet you both, hope we can do it again soon! :mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Great to see Spider(cheese was nice) & Colino(mexi-maroc :mrgreen: outstanding :mrgreen: )again :mrgreen: 1st born & I went home very stoned :mrgreen:
Was in that good a mood on the way home gave a pre-roll to a couple who asked for a roll-up :mrgreen: tbh they seemed :shock: but happy :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted:

Sorry we didn't get to meet Papi , his flight was delayed :( , hope to catch up with him on his way back through :mrgreen:
Colino

Post by Colino »

ftcarer wrote:Great to see Spider(cheese was nice) & Colino(mexi-maroc :mrgreen: outstanding :mrgreen: )again :mrgreen: 1st born & I went home very stoned :mrgreen:
Was in that good a mood on the way home gave a pre-roll to a couple who asked for a roll-up :mrgreen: tbh they seemed :shock: but happy :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted:

Sorry we didn't get to meet Papi , his flight was delayed :( , hope to catch up with him on his way back through :mrgreen:
Reading a bit late, but yeah, was a good meet :mrgreen: sorry I got there a bit late, but it's a busy period at work :evil: Spider was a great host as usual, cheers mate :D And the cakes did the job again, thanks for that ft :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Been a while :mrgreen: but we've had a couple of meets :mrgreen: the latest being a cookout in deepest darkest london :lol: :twisted:
Myself, Wifey, 1st born , uncle ron & madmaxxx had a tokey/vapey/oily time , even got to see Mr&Mrs spidergawd , great to see you all :mrgreen:
gapie

Post by gapie »

@ colino good to hear u ok there in the uk
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

ftcarer wrote:Been a while :mrgreen: but we've had a couple of meets :mrgreen: the latest being a cookout in deepest darkest london :lol: :twisted:
Myself, Wifey, 1st born , uncle ron & madmaxxx had a tokey/vapey/oily time , even got to see Mr&Mrs spidergawd , great to see you all :mrgreen:
It was a great weekend - family and friends, excellent weather, and high times. :)
With heartfelt thanks to FTCarers mom for allowing us the space to cookout and socialize. Thanks mom, you're the best. ;)
Next visit, going to see some old rocks called Stonehenge, they are in need of a good oiling. :twisted:
:mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Snow please sod off :twisted: ACD friends are visiting today :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

No worries FT, we be there, I bring the honey cakes. :D Wet and dull here. :mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Glad to hear it mate , it's just wet n windy now :lol: although the sun is out :mrgreen: see you soon, tea or coffee , brownies & choccys await :mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

V nice meet with spidergawd & madmaxxx :mrgreen: cakes n vapes , lots of vapes :mrgreen: might have an afternoon nap :lol: :mrgreen: see you soon guys , xmas meet is an excellent idea :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

A lovely stoney afternoon FT nice to see you all. Had a great time and a totally enjoyed my train rides. :D :D 8)

Looking forward to Amsterdam now. :D
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

:mrgreen: nice little smoke with madmaxxx on the 24/12 ,nice choccys , slept well :mrgreen: Wifey & 1st born got to try his tincture aswell , slept v v well :lol: :mrgreen:

Me, Wifey & 1st born are off to see maxxx & spider tonight , will be a laugh as always :mrgreen:

Toke on ACD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: