We got are country back!

macky

We got are country back!

Post by macky »

After ten years of a neo conservative goverment,who has doubled down on the war on drugs.Canadian,s elected a new liberal goverment on 19 October. The new prime minister is a forty two year old man by the name of Justin Trudeau. When he became leader of the liberal party ,he has talked of tax and regulate weed. The conservatives have ran radio and TV ads ,saying he wants to sell in corner stores and to children. 70 percent of Canadians won't to legalize it. The new goverment has promised to move on legaliation right away. Free at last :D

spidergawd

Re: We got are country back!

Post by spidergawd »

Well done and good luck to you mate. We've got 5 years of conservative arse tightening austerity ahead of us here.

Still I do feel uncomfortable leaving so much national debt for my kids and grandkids. I've always had work and saved a bit before I retired for a pension so I'll survive, I'm one of the golden post war generation. And we have the National Health Service thank Christ cos I'm having some expensive treatment that would put some people in other places in hock for life and beyond. We've got to keep that as a universal obligation.
And self sufficiency in the GREEN department of course. :D :D :mrgreen:
What a long strange trip it is.