Re: 10 Ways to Reduce the Health Risks of Smoking Pot

Cannabis sans frontieres.
SippyCup

Post by SippyCup »

Really interested info, I have heard a little bit on marijuana smoke never being linked to cancer but I was always skeptical. But I guess making use of the pipes from a bong shop could help a lot.

floridakryp

Post by floridakryp »

Im sorry but I feel some information is incorrect. I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't get higher from 1 hit from a bong than 1 hit of the same amount of marijuana from a pipe, joint, cone, or whatever smoking device you want to put in it. It might filter out some cannaboids but not nearly enough not to make the effect less than the other devices. If it was filtering out enough cannaboids to make a difference then smoking a pipe or a joint would get someone at least equally as high if not more so. Also the high last much longer than a pipe or joint. Which makes me believe all science done on bongs is tainted or incorrect up to this point. How can a device filter out so much of the cannaboids and still be that much more effective?

Packing oregano at the end of a joint sounds like a great way to ruin the flavor.