Multiculturalism is the new racism.

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

spidergawd

Re: Multiculturalism is the new racism.

Post by spidergawd »

So where did you get sent to do your soldiering Red ?

What a long strange trip it is.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Oy Vey! Multiculturalism is good Goyim, veeeeeerrryyy gooood:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

spidergawd wrote:So where did you get sent to do your soldiering Red ?
The dark side of the moon. :mrgreen:
Shells sink. Dreams float.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

redeyezman wrote:
spidergawd wrote:So where did you get sent to do your soldiering Red ?
The dark side of the moon. :mrgreen:
Nice quiet posting then mate :D
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

KeyMonCha wrote:Probably should avoid all this Nationalistic stuff guys... Being prideful over something that was basically a lotto of birth seems a little silly... This website is proof that anyone can get along in the real world, without being coerced and manipulated by the rich and powerful... Personally, i prefer to make my opinions based on a face to face approach, rather than just generalise... It's so true that people are people all over the world... Most people are cool, some are not... That is life.... Race and geography are basically irrelevant... Unless your issue is with logic! :wink:

Peace!
Missed this one here. You took the words right out of my mouth, KeyMonCha :D !

Another one of my most favourites regarding this topic:

'On the other hand, the cheapest form of pride is national pride; for the man affected therewith betrays a want of individual qualities of which he might be proud, since he would not otherwise resort to that which he shares with so many millions. The man who possesses outstanding personal qualities will rather see most clearly the faults of his own nation, for he has them constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool, who has nothing in the world whereof he could be proud, resorts finally to being proud of the very nation to which he belongs. In this he finds compensation and is now ready and thankful to defend, … all the faults and follies peculiar to it.(From 'Parerga and Paralipomena', Vol. 1, Aphorisms on the Wisdom of Life, 'What A Man Represents', pp. 360)'( https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer )
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Jesscass wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote:Probably should avoid all this Nationalistic stuff guys... Being prideful over something that was basically a lotto of birth seems a little silly... This website is proof that anyone can get along in the real world, without being coerced and manipulated by the rich and powerful... Personally, i prefer to make my opinions based on a face to face approach, rather than just generalise... It's so true that people are people all over the world... Most people are cool, some are not... That is life.... Race and geography are basically irrelevant... Unless your issue is with logic! :wink:

Peace!
Missed this one here. You took the words right out of my mouth, KeyMonCha :D !

Another one of my most favourites regarding this topic:

'On the other hand, the cheapest form of pride is national pride; for the man affected therewith betrays a want of individual qualities of which he might be proud, since he would not otherwise resort to that which he shares with so many millions. The man who possesses outstanding personal qualities will rather see most clearly the faults of his own nation, for he has them constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool, who has nothing in the world whereof he could be proud, resorts finally to being proud of the very nation to which he belongs. In this he finds compensation and is now ready and thankful to defend, … all the faults and follies peculiar to it.(From 'Parerga and Paralipomena', Vol. 1, Aphorisms on the Wisdom of Life, 'What A Man Represents', pp. 360)'( https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer )
Wow... Me and Schopenhauer, eh? ...I new i wuz a geniouse, me!!

Never really read any Schopenhauer, but do remember him being mentioned in a particular Monty Python sketch... :)

Quick scan of that Wiki page and i figured i really like his style...

...Here's one for the road;

The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance things present and which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived opinion, by prejudice- A.S.

...You go girl!!!
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

macky wrote:
Ice Pick in Skull wrote:\ But talking about this stuff is good way to kill stereotype shit :D @Key MonCha just playing around ,Nice new avatar :)
Thats really my intent. To discuss. All this going around calling EVERYONE racist, seems as ignorant a way to behave as going around BEING racist. :idea:
Shells sink. Dreams float.