Blue Cheese

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
vivalamata

Blue Cheese

Post by vivalamata »

ACD Page: Blue Cheese

Where the blue cheese at????

Blue cheese....may absolute favorite. Where is it good? Will be around the second week of May so looking for pretty recent information.

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CloudMaster

Re: Where the blue cheese at????

Post by CloudMaster »

1e hulp has a good version, confirmed by a number of UK cheese grommits
airflow

Blue Cheese

Post by airflow »

Hey there, im looking for very good/the best blue cheese in the dam, i liked the fromage blue from voyagers, where you can get very good/the best blue cheese?
Greets
CopenhagenCouple

Re: Best blue cheese in the dam

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

We saw very few if any straight blue cheese while there, but lots of crosses... Bluebird had a "cheeisel" which was quite potent, but also a pretty harsh smoke...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
airflow

Post by airflow »

Ok, i had chiesel from 1eand it was great, but im looking for good tasting blue cheese, 1,2 yers ago you got itat every corner, maybe green place's?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Check out Marok's post in the Boerejongens thread, he said they very recently had some good Big Buddha Cheese for 11 a g IIRC!

I've had their cheese myself, though some months back, and I too can vouch for it. Voyagers still has their Fromage Bleu, but it's 12 and not 10 like it was in days of old...alas
Wilbur

Post by Wilbur »

airflow » Sun 14th Aug 2016 04:22 am
Hey there, im looking for very good/the best blue cheese in the dam, i liked the fromage blue from voyagers, where you can get very good/the best blue cheese?
Greets
The "Original UK Cheese" they currently sell at 1e Hulp (12 euro / gram) is awesome. Highly recommended!
The nose blows you away. A pungent, stinky, sour & almost artificial deodorant masking tones of sweat! Repugnant and sexy at the same time. The nose only mildly carries through on the palate which presents itself as a nice savoury, crisp tasting smoke. Nice uplifting buzz to start turning into a nice body feel after a while. Not a couchlocker but good for daytime use and a pleasant smoke at night!
airflow

Post by airflow »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Check out Marok's post in the Boerejongens thread, he said they very recently had some good Big Buddha Cheese for 11 a g IIRC!

I've had their cheese myself, though some months back, and I too can vouch for it. Voyagers still has their Fromage Bleu, but it's 12 and not 10 like it was in days of old...alas
I read the post and i wrote on my list and its my option if i dont find good blue cheese, thanks for that.

Voyagers doesnt stock fromage blue in the moment i think, for 10 euros it was a steal!!
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

If money ain't too tight to mention then check out Barneys. I can't vouch for current batches n all that but i did have a very good sample last year. Buying 3 grams helped as well as we got a very choice bud of the bud tender.
The pot Doctor

Post by The pot Doctor »

best blue cheese I sampled in my many trips to Amsterdam was from basjoes last 420 i know it's a few months back now but it was outstanding. I smoke a lot of BC back here at home and I havnt matched the sample I got from there. Not to Expensive if I remember correctly 12 13e I think.

Worth a try if u ask me you never know. best of luck my friend. Happy hunting. .....TPD.....
airflow

Post by airflow »

The pot Doctor wrote:best blue cheese I sampled in my many trips to Amsterdam was from basjoes last 420 i know it's a few months back now but it was outstanding. I smoke a lot of BC back here at home and I havnt matched the sample I got from there. Not to Expensive if I remember correctly 12 13e I think.

Worth a try if u ask me you never know. best of luck my friend. Happy hunting. .....TPD.....

Thank you :)
Where you come from? The uk?
airflow

Post by airflow »

Junglist Movement wrote:If money ain't too tight to mention then check out Barneys. I can't vouch for current batches n all that but i did have a very good sample last year. Buying 3 grams helped as well as we got a very choice bud of the bud tender.

15 euro for blue cheese is def too much, but thanks for the advice
The pot Doctor

Post by The pot Doctor »

Deffo worth a visit if ur around that area a was really impressed with it at basjoes.

Yes Mate from the uk. Just picked up another batch of BC today. Look and smell is on point as always but will sample tomoorow after this long ass night shift. :mrgreen: ....TPD....
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I see spammers are getting cuter.