ACD in the UK- updated 22/08/14

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

ftcarer

Re: ACD in the UK- updated 22/08/14

Post by ftcarer »

Wifey , 1st & 2nd born, me and my mate Tony had a lovely meet to day with spidergawd, madmaxxx & TT and Mrs TT ( & nanna (sp)) nice bit of food , kapow pork I think TT called it , Mrs TT makes it and it has 1 hell of a chill kick , 2nd born loved it :-) lots of good toking lots of good chat again a lovely meet , see you all soon :mrgreen:

Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Great company, great food and a marvelous selection of consumables. A splendid afternoon Guys. We must do it again soon. :D 8)
What a long strange trip it is.
macky

Post by macky »

:D .
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Great day with great people today, me, Wifey, 1st & 2nd born, spidergawd & madmaxxx other friends & a few UK Cannabis Clubs :mrgreen: dabs ( damn maxxx just how nice was that Grapefruit dab :twisted: :mrgreen: ), weed (given some lovely lemon haze & awesome Cali Orange Bud :mrgreen: ), hash(jack herer mmmm) ,caps, brownies, sherbet ;-) tincture , some other tincture stuff made for fizzy drinks , wicked time had all round :mrgreen:

Me & wifey are doing it all over again elsewhere tomorrow :mrgreen: toke on ACD :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Yes it was a really nice day, I found it very liberating. I was humbled by the love, generosity and dedication of the Hemel Hempstead and Tottenham Cannabis Clubs members and friends in guiding and helping folks to safe access of good quality medicinals in particular, and to advancing awareness among the wider population.

:) 8)

Trust you had a good day today Mr and Mrs FT. :D
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

lovely seeing spidergawd today for a wander around hyde park, & he even saved the day by fixing the wheelchair when it froze up :-)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Mate it's nice meeting up with you and I always enjoy our days out. I've all my life been a fan of tokin in the big outdoors, it's good for the soul man. :D

A bit of mechanical Knowledge and a little penknife saved the day I'm pleased to say. 8)
macky

Post by macky »

spidergawd wrote: Sat 30th Jul 2016 09:31 pm Great company, great food and a marvelous selection of consumables. A splendid afternoon Guys. We must do it again soon. :D 8)
:) :mrgreen:
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

Hey UK ACD

I posted the below in another thread but one of you guys may be able to help a fellow stoner out :mrgreen:

is any one a LCC member? Looking to try and get involved and meet like minded folk .... mainly want to improve my network :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am struggling to get an in so any advice would be really appreciate!

Please help ACD :mrgreen: