Voyagers Hotel / Greenhouse Hotel shared facilities

Accommodation related topics.
ZBeebs

Voyagers Hotel / Greenhouse Hotel shared facilities

Post by ZBeebs »

Thinking about a trip over this March, maybe the last time in a long time since it's about to be legal near me in the states. Never done the shared facilities situation before.

What's the situation at Voyagers and at Greenhouse? How many shared bathrooms among how many people? How many showers available? Cleanliness? Does there end up being a long wait for using them?

Thanks!

Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
danny211204

Re: Voyagers Hotel / Greenhouse Hotel shared facilities

Post by danny211204 »

voyagers is very clean room 2 has its own bath which is massive, room 10 has its own shower and the twin ensuite room aswell.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

danny211204 wrote:voyagers is very clean room 2 has its own bath which is massive, room 10 has its own shower and the twin ensuite room aswell.
I'm not concerned with those rooms, only the ones with shared facilities. Thanks though!
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Have stayed in Voyagers about 15 times usually in Rm 2, Rm. 4, or Rm.6. ( Double , Twin, Twin all with their own bathrooms ) Last 3 visits however have been the single rooms at the top. Rm.9 ( what views ) and Rm. 7 i think - others were not available. These have shared facilities which i have found to be spotless, and i have rarely encountered any other residents on the stairs never mind waited to use any of the bathroom facilities. I have Rm. 9 booked for December too. Great spot in a great location !!!
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

i did say it was very clean i allways stay in room9 which is single so shared bathrooms, which are spotless. :mrgreen:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Have you ever wondered just how they remain spotless? All credit to Voyagers cleaners, but by the law of averages you'd think that you'd get a few inconsiderate dickheads who'd create a mess between the times they go into action. But I've never seen any signs of this.

Here's my theory – there are 73 steps up to that top floor. After about 60 or so, most inconsiderate dickheads feel that they are likely to die, and start promising any god that may be listening to them that they regret all the inconsiderate dickheadery of their lives and will be model citizens from now on, if only they can manage to make it up the stairs (& then down them, and up again, etc.) without collapsing. Of course they don't keep to this, but for as long as they're in Voyagers, with those stairs to remind them, they're playing safe.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Voyagers is cleaner then some 4&5 * hotels i have stayed in
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

matty223 wrote:Voyagers is cleaner then some 4&5 * hotels i have stayed in
Voyagers is run by people who care :wink: :D not under appreciated workers :( :evil:
just saying :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Willjay wrote:
matty223 wrote:Voyagers is cleaner then some 4&5 * hotels i have stayed in
Voyagers is run by people who care :wink: :D not under appreciated workers :( :evil:
just saying :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So true
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

73 steps to the single rooms? Is that right?