Should I bother

macky

Should I bother

Post by macky »

Long weekend is coming and I,m putting order in from pot shop :mrgreen:
They have like twenty five concentrate to choose from,The price per gram runs 60 to 70 Cad. 45 US.
I,m getting Death Bubba live resin crumble for 80 and beard brothers shatter for 60.
My ? is it worth a 100 for a gram of Distilled THC infused with natural Terpenes 94.96 THC.
They say they have superior formula using fresh frozen that gives taste of live terpenes should I care ?
Is it hype save the cash buy SSH half quarter for 40 instead ?
Oh Ya since I,m asking what temp should my nail be ? Still did not get plug in yet , but did get electric temp gage :D
Should temp be different for each product ? Could google but thats what you guy,s are for :D

OneHighMofo

Re: Should I bother

Post by OneHighMofo »

Personally I really don't like this new vogue of separating all the cannabinoids into distillates then re-introducing terpenes. Why the fuck would I want to pay you to do that mr extract 'artist' when I can just smoke the fucking plant and get ALL the cannabinoids and ALL the terpenes. It seems like science for science sake - typical of the American market. If we can - we will, whether we need to or should or not.

Save your cash - make your own rosin. Easier, cleaner, full-spectrum cannabinoid profile.

Your nail should be around the 250 - 300°c mark (485 - 500°F) for a low-temp dab. Terpenes start boiling at around 160°c and all your cannabinoids should be boiled off at around the 250 mark. Now that's real stoner science :)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

/\ /\ 100% OHMF, and I know fuck all. 😛🌹
What a long strange trip it is.
Papi

Post by Papi »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 18th May 2017 10:03 am Personally I really don't like this new vogue of separating all the cannabinoids into distillates then re-introducing terpenes. Why the fuck would I want to pay you to do that mr extract 'artist' when I can just smoke the fucking plant and get ALL the cannabinoids and ALL the terpenes. It seems like science for science sake - typical of the American market. If we can - we will, whether we need to or should or not.

Save your cash - make your own rosin. Easier, cleaner, full-spectrum cannabinoid profile.

Your nail should be around the 250 - 300°c mark (485 - 500°F) for a low-temp dab. Terpenes start boiling at around 160°c and all your cannabinoids should be boiled off at around the 250 mark. Now that's real stoner science :)
I'll second that, tried the distillate in Spain and i don't think it's worth spending 100 bucks(Canadian or US). Like OHMF said, get a half q, make some rosin:) And btw, Guild Extracts from US have some amazing distillate i tried back in march in Barcelona, i believe it was 98% of thc with nice flavour. But each to their own:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

What is it all about?
It's commercial crap. Its not like people haven't been playing with their gear if they wanted to. And with wider legalisation making a few quid now and then has become part of the get rich new career :mrgreen: such is life :) . I know a guy years ago who was making what I now know as rosin, and we were getting nice bottles of oil in Morocco in the 70s, no big deal. :D
OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 18th May 2017 10:03 am Personally I really don't like this new vogue of separating all the cannabinoids into distillates then re-introducing terpenes. Why the fuck would I want to pay you to do that mr extract 'artist' when I can just smoke the fucking plant and get ALL the cannabinoids and ALL the terpenes. It seems like science for science sake - typical of the American market. If we can - we will, whether we need to or should or not.

What a long strange trip it is.
macky

Post by macky »

Girl friend went in seen her Bud tender,told her sour Tangiine taste great smelled great no punch :D
Told her talk power plant and A-gold :mrgreen: ,she got me a quarter of each .nice bud.
She asked about the distillate ,the guy said it was good but recommended the none flavour infused one .
Comes in syring ,thick yellow colour so hard to squeeze out .Tried on paper with weed ,good buzz little scared how hard it will hit off nail trying later . She got discount because med. permit so only 90 cad.,the place was packed so lots of stuff sold out for long weekend could not get crumble or beard brother shatter ..next week :D
The fact the courts ruled we may take are meds anyway we like has started real concentrate boom here 8)
Would prefer hash rosin but alas no Christiania here :D