Get Down To It

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Get Down To It

I like Get Down To It
80%
I don't like Get Down To It
20%

Total votes: 5

avfc-herbalist

Get Down To It

Post by avfc-herbalist »

ACD Page: Get Down To It

I've tried to find the thread for this coffeeshop but I haven't had any joy :oops: if there is one I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction lol. Me and the misses got the super lemon haze, nice light green buds, good citrus smell that transfers nicely to the taste! The coffeeshop itself is very big, bigger than what I was expecting, large bar and budcounter with an even bigger smoke room that you have to get buzzed into. It's got 2 pool tables and a lot seating. Here's a menu picture and a picture of the coffeeshop :mrgreen:

Last edited by avfc-herbalist on Sat 17th Jun 2017 09:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Not_the_monk

Re: Get Down To It

Post by Not_the_monk »

Think this is the only thread somehow, directory page doesn't link to another.

Pros - large shop, pool tables, useful place if you're in a large group

Cons - weed has usually been sub par & overpriced over the years, had some really bad purchases here. They insist on you buying weed & drinks to come in. Worst though. last time I was here (early 2015) my mate bought some weed and accidentally left it on the bud counter, realised within 30 seconds as he went to get drinks, went back and the budtender swore he hadn't seen it. Nobody else had come in, the guy blatantly pocketed it. We left, won't go back.
Waldo Swan

Get Down To It

Post by Waldo Swan »

One of those places I sort of stumbled upon. It has a small internet cafe and a coffeeshop with a large smoking room. They were playing rock over the sound system while I was there, a refreshing change from the ubiquitous urban pop and hip hop I've heard endlessly in both Amsterdam and Barcelona.
Picked up a gram of Girl Scout Cookies here for fourteen and a half maybe 15 euros. Been wanting to try this strain for several years. Haven't decided whether I like the taste or not. Nice mellow stone though.
There are certainly worse places to chill in the dam than this coffeeshop. 8)
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Tried the dealer's polm hash from here a few days ago, thirteen & a half euro a gram. Hard as dry clay but softens nicely in the bowl. Ok stone.

Loudest budtender I've ever come across in the dam. Seems like an ok bloke overall though. Smoking room keeps him soundproofed from you. :lol:

They don't sell pipes. They will loan you a brand new pipe for a 5 euro refundable deposit upon return of the pipe. He then hands you the pipe, rolls up the five euro and puts it in the hole that held the pipe and says something to the effect of ÿou bring the pipe back you get your five euro back. They are the same size pipes the Bulldog sells for about the same price I think. So, I kept the pipe and left the five. So, in summary, they don't sell pipes but they sell pipes. :P

There is something fucked up about this place that I like. You go down a set of steps to get down to the coffeeshop hence "get down to it".
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Popped in here for a chocomel, but didn't buy, great area to chill. You could easily kill a few hours here with friends.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

27/12/17 :mrgreen:

Cannabis

Hashish
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Big place downstairs, weed seemed similar to everywhere else, bud tender happy to show, good spot imo and my Number 3 of this trip.

Will definitely drop in again.
jonah1983

Post by jonah1983 »

Came here to use the Internet bought a pretty rolled white widdow nice enough smoke but guy was a bit funny about buzzing me into smoking area and also maximum of 6 pages u could print out seemed a bit strange
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Get Down To It dated February 25, 2019. Thanks to Red Angel.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Get%20Do ... %20It.html

Red Leb, my favorite.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (27 Jan 2020)

Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

And the award for most random menu per gram pricing goes to....... :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Sanchez_ wrote: Sun 9th Feb 2020 06:53 pm And the award for most random menu per gram pricing goes to....... :lol:
yeah man you got that right :lol:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Much though I hate to be fair to this place (only CS I've ever had weed stolen in by the budtender, a few years ago as I mentioned above), the random pricing appears to be the discounted price if you buy 5g, and for some of it makes round numbers when multiplied by 5.
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Not_the_monk wrote: Tue 11th Feb 2020 08:22 pm Much though I hate to be fair to this place (only CS I've ever had weed stolen in by the budtender, a few years ago as I mentioned above), the random pricing appears to be the discounted price if you buy 5g, and for some of it makes round numbers when multiplied by 5.
It's says the price when buying +4g* for the odd pricing per gram.

Was just pointing out that it is weird because most shops/menus have always stipulated the entire monetary amount for the bulk purchase rather than breaking down the cost per gram should you purchase bulk of +4g etc.
bigbird

Post by bigbird »

I have a question. I noticed that they have mixed joints and my question is do they now allow tobacco use in coffeeshops? It is not a big thing but I have read that they made such a big deal about tobacco . Maybe it is one of those things they put out there and do not really enforce? I guess I will find out during my visit in April after a 12 year time away.