Heavenly Buds, Barcelona (closed)

Moderator: Papi

Papi

Heavenly Buds, Barcelona (closed)

Post by Papi »

BCD Page: Heavenly Buds

Since Spannabis is just around the corner i thought about dropping some reviews before some ACDers hit town.

Location: Carrer Trafalgar 70, near Arc de Triomf, 10 mins by foot from Placa Catalunya
Opening hours: Mon-Thurs 12:00-23:00, Fri-Sat 12-24, Sunday 12-23

Well, what can i say, the club has been opened on august last year but it quickly became one of the spots to be in Barcelona. Vast selection of weed, concentrates and hashes, iceolators, edibles and basically whatever you can imagine that is cannabis related. Place looks really lush, almost VIP lounge look, but without the stiffness and with chilled vibe, consists of 3 rooms, first being the biggest with couple of comfy couches, tables aand 2 big hammocks in which you can smoke a joint and space out while swaying on the hammock. Second room is a bar area with a large counter with huge selection of drinks, beer, wine or if you get hungry some food(especially those fucking crepes are the bomb, and staff sometimes asks you if you want hazetella instead of nutella:D). There are couple counter tables at the opposite wall and the big 10 seater table when you can have proper smoke sessions.
OF course they have a selection of glass gear, both bongs and dabbing rigs. Volcano and E-nail also on the premises so you're all set. Same when it comes to entertainment: table football, lots of board games and ps4 makes it a place hard to leave:D
And the staff there is very knowledgable and basically good honest people that you can have a blast with.
Prices: 6-12e/weed ,concentrates 50-70e/g rosin 30e/g isolators from 10 to 20/e/g

My definite recomendacion! IF you in town, let me know and i'll get you in

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
OneHighMofo

Re: CLUB: Heavenly Buds, Barcelona

Post by OneHighMofo »

Need one of those hammocks in my life! Cheers for the review dude - keep em coming!
Papi

Re: CLUB: Heavenly Buds, Barcelona

Post by Papi »

CLOSED
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name