Funeral Horse

Tunes, bands and gigs.

Moderators: Balou, 2rollingstoned

Comus

Funeral Horse

Post by Comus »

so i wa sout for the day with my wife in the capital city ... cardiff ... and towards the end of the afternoon we went to do our usual thing of going to buy vinyl in the oldest record shop in the the world ... spillers records.

while we were there some american guys came in and we got talking. they turned out to be a band called funeral horse who were on a mini tour of europe. we took them for a pint in a really good pub that we frequent. before they left for their next gig in bristol they gave us a load of merchandise including two real nice vinyl. gotta love stoner rock bands from Huston :thumbup:

I'm in shocks and stares
Galloway

Re: Funeral Horse

Post by Galloway »

Comus wrote: Thu 16th Nov 2017 01:41 amwhile we were there some american guys came in and we got talking. they turned out to be a band called funeral horse who were on a mini tour of europe. we took them for a pint in a really good pub that we frequent. before they left for their next gig in bristol they gave us a load of merchandise including two real nice vinyl. gotta love stoner rock bands from Huston :thumbup:
Great story! Thanks for sharing it.