seed banks

Including growing tips and questions.
macky

seed banks

Post by macky »

Crop king seeds story I stole from the back of a hockey card

Let me tell you how a place like Crop Kimg works.
An enterprising,Canna - centric Canadian ,probably a grower ,see,s money in seeds. He creates demand using some decent pic,s ,give-away bunch of seeds ,and works on being helpful on canna forums,and sells a few,then whole bunch and some money rolls .
Then more. Suddenly demand exceeds supply ,so he enlists friends to make rmore, supplying with seeds he buys from bank x.He puts money into marketing ,SEO optimization .Pop up ads. Fancy packages replace tiny baggy,s / He buys in to trade shows,and enters buds his friends grow. anything he wins , he claims as a CKS win. Then he rents office ,maybe hires his girlfriend friend for 15hr to ansewer email ,pack seeds,Yaga yada. He buys a corvette and a Harley .And doesn,t have time for online support anymore.
Then the original lines, which where at best knock offs of actual breeders stop selling real well. Because weel you can only get so far with mediocre product. Which CKS is.
He panics over 18 dollar scotch at pub . Something has to be done,the downtown condo,s not going to pay for it,s self.
It,s time foe infusion .Some new names . However not having access to most of todays most sought after genetics, HE buys other seeds online and it starts all over again.
Thats how places like CKS work. And there are many in Canada beware.
Barney,s well , Derry got into seeds after he got his ass handed to him on the hash smuggling charges.He bought few cups and presto! he has seed bussiness :D

Doc ….ROLL ON 420 :mrgreen:

redeyezman

Re: seed banks

Post by redeyezman »

Thanks for advice. I'll stick with established EU seed banks I guess. Was thinking about some west coast Canada ones, but not sure who to trust, and I usually use choiceseeds/attitude
Shells sink. Dreams float.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Re: seed banks

Post by ed the head »

:mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light