Sour Diesel

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
kalima

Re: Looking for Sour Diesel

Post by kalima »

Freshprince86 wrote: Wed 25th Apr 2018 10:05 pm NY also on my list - and no, wouldnt compare it. will def have a check on that one and give a feedback here :D
just seen that the stud has New York diesel on their menus according to the last one posted by Flybynite

Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

kalima wrote: Thu 26th Apr 2018 05:12 pm
Freshprince86 wrote: Wed 25th Apr 2018 10:05 pm NY also on my list - and no, wouldnt compare it. will def have a check on that one and give a feedback here :D
just seen that the stud has New York diesel on their menus according to the last one posted by Flybynite
One from 420 Cafe was much better hands down.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Kenshiro wrote: Thu 26th Apr 2018 07:58 pm One from 420 Cafe was much better hands down.
Trust this man - just watched him search every shop in the dam looking for 'the best diesel in town' - when he found it. I bought 2g :lol:
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 26th Apr 2018 08:13 pm
Kenshiro wrote: Thu 26th Apr 2018 07:58 pm One from 420 Cafe was much better hands down.
Trust this man - just watched him search every shop in the dam looking for 'the best diesel in town' - when he found it. I bought 2g :lol:
8) :wink: It was delicious...and I am one fussy fucker
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 26th Apr 2018 08:13 pm
Is it also available at Dutch Flowers: 420 Café or is that were you got it?
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

I was in Amsterdam last week and saw Sour Diesel on 2 menus; Voyagers & Grey Area. Grey Area's Sour Diesel was phenomenal. I did not check the SD at Voyagers.

T'Kunsje in Nijmegen has some really nice Sour Diesel at the moment. I picked some up a few days ago. I will say Grey Area's is significantly better. However, if you are looking to take a trip to Nijmegen, I suggest stopping at T'Wonder as well to pick up Tutti Frutti. It is has lots of Sour Diesel genetics in it, plus Haze & Blueberry. It is very tasty.

Smoke on!

- Beretta
kalima

Sour Diesel

Post by kalima »

Anyone had any good sour diesel recently they can recommend at all , popping over end of may
thanks
Marok21

Re: Sour Diesel

Post by Marok21 »

kalima wrote: Thu 5th May 2022 10:51 am Anyone had any good sour diesel recently they can recommend at all , popping over end of may
thanks
Unfortunately not :( it seems to me pretty rare on coffeeshop menus at the moment while it´s a great strain and I really love a good "ECSD" :mrgreen: definitely one of my top favorites. I remember some outstanding "ECSD" from Coffeeshop Voyagers years back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Also "Sour Power" from "Horti Labs" is superb but I didn´t saw it on coffeeshop menus in the last time, too :(

I was looking at some recent menus and could only find "Sour Diesel" at Greenhouse Effects menu for 16€/g. Maybe worth a look :D
WLow

Post by WLow »

Unfortunately not :( it seems to me pretty rare on coffeeshop menus at the moment while it´s a great strain and I really love a good "ECSD" :mrgreen: definitely one of my top favorites. I remember some outstanding "ECSD" from Coffeeshop Voyagers years back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Also "Sour Power" from "Horti Labs" is superb but I didn´t saw it on coffeeshop menus in the last time, too :(

I was looking at some recent menus and could only find "Sour Diesel" at Greenhouse Effects menu for 16€/g. Maybe worth a look :D
I remember ECSD, when you openned the baggie you had to sneeze smelling at it, probably one of the best cut that got around at that time. Sour power went just after, must be hard to maintain it was gone fast.
Karmagenetics tried to keep something of it, he crossed the biker cut with sour power, if you lucky you will find a sour.

i haven't find sour since then.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 14th May 2022 08:58 pm
kalima wrote: Thu 5th May 2022 10:51 am Anyone had any good sour diesel recently they can recommend at all , popping over end of may
thanks

Many thanks for that .. I shall pop in and see what it is like .. :D
kalima

Post by kalima »

WLow wrote: Mon 16th May 2022 01:00 am

I remember ECSD, when you openned the baggie you had to sneeze smelling at it, probably one of the best cut that got around at that time. Sour power went just after, must be hard to maintain it was gone fast.
Karmagenetics tried to keep something of it, he crossed the biker cut with sour power, if you lucky you will find a sour.

i haven't find sour since then.
yes I am just waiting on some karma genetics sours at present ... sounds like I might take with me :lol: