Shots fired at two Delft coffeeshops

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
redeyezman

Re: Shots fired at two Delft coffeeshops

Post by redeyezman »

Gun control works.

Shells sink. Dreams float.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

The Game has been closed by the mayor.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Because 5.15am shoot ups on empty properties put people’s lives in danger... :roll:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

redeyezman wrote: Fri 18th May 2018 11:46 pm Gun control works.
Murica.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

RoMoney wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 10:39 am
Murica.
Joining the mob mentality eh? Good on you.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

redeyezman wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 12:47 pm
Murica.
I don't understand the mentality of people who post on threads about crime with childish statements in some vain attenpt to make a point that nobody cares on a cannabis website.

You also have form having previously decided to bring some form of gender debate here which mainly just showed you to be a chauvinist.

This is a Cannabis website.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

RoMoney wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 12:57 pm
redeyezman wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 12:47 pm

Murica.
I don't understand the mentality of people who post on threads about crime with childish statements in some vain attenpt to make a point that nobody cares on a cannabis website.

You also have form having previously decided to bring some form of gender debate here which mainly just showed you to be a chauvinist.

This is a Cannabis website.
well if you don't understand it, certainly it can't be valid then.

Gender debate by women are righteous, and gender debate by men are not. I'm not arguing for more power, but rather how absurd ignoring biology is.

Crime post...so I post about how only criminals have guns....yep I'm way off the reservation...

This is barely a cannabis website. Its based on a city the whole world travels to, for cannabis more accurately. On crime topics I talk crime. On politic topics I talk politics, and on cannabis topics I talk cannabis. You want to control speech. I get it. Many people do. But it won't stop me. So continue your vain efforts or don't.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Yes, I'm a Nazi trying to control your free speech......get a life man.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Gun control notwithstanding, both sides can argue that point until they are literally blue in the face and pass out. The last 2 gun related violent activities in the US were both committed by individuals who circumvented existing laws to illegally obtain guns and use them. So criminals can get guns, and more gun control makes it more difficult for the law abiding citizens to obtain guns. I'm not so sure that the answer is more and more gun control. I don't know the answer, and no one pays me to figure out the answer, so I leave it at that.

My point in posting is tos bring some attention to the fact that the people in this story who used guns to intimidate and control evidently got what they wanted. Best I can figure, criminals used guns to intimidate, harass, and deter customers. Then the mayor pipes up and says the town counsel is shutting down one of the shops. It would be refreshing to have read the Mayor state that hoodlums will not utilize guns to intimidate and harass taxpaying businesses in the community. Where was that statement? Sad, b/c in this situation, on the face of matters, the criminals got what they wanted by using guns.

I want to know if they used steel tipped arrows in compound bows to destroy the windows and intimidate, would anyone have responded to this thread? A weapon is a weapon after all.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I certainly wasn't arguing about gun control. I was telling RedEyeMan to stop being a douche. Apologies if that wasn't clear :lol:

If he wants to have arguments about his concerns with feminism and gun control I'm sure there are forums for that, or perhaps twitter would be a great medium, all would be better than using Coffeeshops and Cannabis forum on a cannabis travel website.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Well, Ro, there are male and female plants, so maybe a little bit about gender is appropriate here. :lol:
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

:lol:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

RoMoney wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 07:25 pm I certainly wasn't arguing about gun control. I was telling RedEyeMan to stop being a douche. Apologies if that wasn't clear :lol:

If he wants to have arguments about his concerns with feminism and gun control I'm sure there are forums for that, or perhaps twitter would be a great medium, all would be better than using Coffeeshops and Cannabis forum on a cannabis travel website.
I don't want to have arguments. If you don't agree with things being said, you don't have to respond. If the words trigger such rage that you cannot control yourself from responding then perhaps be better prepared to argue your stance/view, and not simply resort to name calling. Having no rebuttal argument, and simply name calling actually helps my point, and hurts your stance/view. You should be more inclusive of differentiating viewpoints and make sure first there is nothing you're missing.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

:lol:
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Another 4.30am shooting on an empty building, how scary