Viva el Rosin Tech!

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Nuggz

Viva el Rosin Tech!

Post by Nuggz »

Rosin is the future, and Amsterdam with it's broad selection of high-quality and (relatively) cheap import hash is a good place to be for the emergence of this new form of solventless, organic hash oil extraction. With top shelf varieties offering 60+ percent yield return (Lemon Haze Maroc Hasj from De Graal; also Nepal Pollen from Bluebird). And cheaper varieties offering a steady 40-50% return (zero-zero from 1e Hulp @ 7.50 euro per gram) there's never been a better time to pick up the hair straightener.
https://cannamelier.wordpress.com/2015/ ... 5-minuten/

Jesscass

Re: Viva el Rosin Tech!

Post by Jesscass »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Rosin is the future, and Amsterdam with it's broad selection of high-quality and (relatively) cheap import hash is a good place to be for the emergence of this new form of solventless, organic hash oil extraction. With top shelf varieties offering 60+ percent yield return (Lemon Haze Maroc Hasj from De Graal; also Nepal Pollen from Bluebird). And cheaper varieties offering a steady 40-50% return (zero-zero from 1e Hulp @ 7.50 euro per gram) there's never been a better time to pick up the hair straightener.
I hope it's not the future. Only in my humble opinon though! I prefer high grade dry sift but this rosin is at least solventless.

What about costs for parchment paper, hair straightener and electricity then by the way(anal again :lol: :wink: )?

I do understand it's healthier smoking smaller amounts of gear for the same effect to save your lungs which is great but that's it then. I don't really understand people raving about this as most of them tend to smoke more rosin or other concentrates then compared to what they smoked before. Means in theory let's say I can roll up two joints from 1g of quality import hashish to get a proper high. I can't get higher from the rosin of 1g then(well, not really but people tend to consume more respectively 'overdose'. It's more effective as you may not waste so much if you compare joint vs. bong but if you're using a bong anyway there is not much of a difference depending on your smoking skills though. Still the same can be said about traditional hash and different smoking methods nevertheless. ). Just saying as this all reminds me on a lot of people not understanding the very basic idea of cocktails(alcohol). People keep telling me it's more tasteful to drink e.g. White Russian(let's say containing 2cl of alcohol)than a shot of vodka(2cl)but has the same effect. That's just not true as former one is cutting alcohol(depending on mixing ration of course)for 'a more comfortable taste'(again matter of taste) then. Pure alcohol is stronger then and people come up with they're no drunkards but again don't understand there is responsible drinking possible with shots, too. Just a matter of dosage and responsible drug use in general. No offence intended!

Organic hash oil extraction? Do growers in Nepal and Morocco do strictly organic grows? I strongly doubt that. Their growing skills are getting better since a couple of years based on reports but it's light years away from efficiency respectively deeper knowledge. Also regarding the Rifman stuff from the usual sources I just don't trust them as it's no regulated business nor health protection when it comes to this dutch coffeeshop policy again.
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

Jesscass wrote:
DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Rosin is the future, and Amsterdam with it's broad selection of high-quality and (relatively) cheap import hash is a good place to be for the emergence of this new form of solventless, organic hash oil extraction. With top shelf varieties offering 60+ percent yield return (Lemon Haze Maroc Hasj from De Graal; also Nepal Pollen from Bluebird). And cheaper varieties offering a steady 40-50% return (zero-zero from 1e Hulp @ 7.50 euro per gram) there's never been a better time to pick up the hair straightener.
I hope it's not the future. Only in my humble opinon though! I prefer high grade dry sift but this rosin is at least solventless.

What about costs for parchment paper, hair straightener and electricity then by the way(anal again :lol: :wink: )?

I do understand it's healthier smoking smaller amounts of gear for the same effect to save your lungs which is great but that's it then. I don't really understand people raving about this as most of them tend to smoke more rosin or other concentrates then compared to what they smoked before. Means in theory let's say I can roll up two joints from 1g of quality import hashish to get a proper high. I can't get higher from the rosin of 1g then(well, not really but people tend to consume more respectively 'overdose'. It's more effective as you may not waste so much if you compare joint vs. bong but if you're using a bong anyway there is not much of a difference depending on your smoking skills though. Still the same can be said about traditional hash and different smoking methods nevertheless. ). Just saying as this all reminds me on a lot of people not understanding the very basic idea of cocktails(alcohol). People keep telling me it's more tasteful to drink e.g. White Russian(let's say containing 2cl of alcohol)than a shot of vodka(2cl)but has the same effect. That's just not true as former one is cutting alcohol(depending on mixing ration of course)for 'a more comfortable taste'(again matter of taste) then. Pure alcohol is stronger then and people come up with they're no drunkards but again don't understand there is responsible drinking possible with shots, too. Just a matter of dosage and responsible drug use in general. No offence intended!

Organic hash oil extraction? Do growers in Nepal and Morocco do strictly organic grows? I strongly doubt that. Their growing skills are getting better since a couple of years based on reports but it's light years away from efficiency respectively deeper knowledge. Also regarding the Rifman stuff from the usual sources I just don't trust them as it's no regulated business nor health protection when it comes to this dutch coffeeshop policy again.

I see and get your point. But u also have to keep in mind, that u get all the plant material out of it, which makes it much healtier over all, no matter if u smoke more or less then before.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

@Jesscass: you are right that it's not up to proper the bio or "organic" standards, coming from the blackmarkets in the developing countries, from which the import hash is sourced; that being said, I'm quite sure that you as well are one of the "import hash heads" on this board. Rosin made from any import hash, is at least a little healthier as Deds pointed out, than the initial product. It extracts almost all of the essential cannabinoids and terpenes, whilst leaving behind vegetative matter, and potential bulking agents (hopefully not in there in the first place)
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@DedsOne

Cheers, you are right! 'I do understand it's healthier smoking smaller amounts of gear for the same effect to save your lungs which is great but that's it then. ' implies your comment though :wink: .

@DeLeuksteNUGS16

See above as well. Yes I tend to smoke traditional import hash especially in coffeeshops at home I go for organic homegrown.

Again, don't get me wrong I'm no machine breaker and do appreciate new stuff. Each to their own as well! By the way I had this Strawberry Moroccan from Katsu a couple of weeks back. Fun trying and pleasantly strong but still prefer dry sift :D !
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

Im not talking about smoking smaller amounts, im talking about smoking an healthier product with much less Contamination, which anybody can make at home. As far as nice dry sift goes, yeah sure i would also want too smoke that everyday, but its pretty impossible if u havent got your own greenhouse full with flowers, so u can make your own.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@DedsOne

You are again right but I got you before. All good. It's a drop in the bucket though but I know you have to start somewhere to improve things :) .

Like you said too it's a good compromise and as already indicated too at least without solvents!
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 2nd Nov 2015 09:26 am @Jesscass: you are right that it's not up to proper the bio or "organic" standards, coming from the blackmarkets in the developing countries, from which the import hash is sourced; that being said, I'm quite sure that you as well are one of the "import hash heads" on this board. Rosin made from any import hash, is at least a little healthier as Deds pointed out, than the initial product. It extracts almost all of the essential cannabinoids and terpenes, whilst leaving behind vegetative matter, and potential bulking agents (hopefully not in there in the first place)
Aww you guys were friends once upon a time! What went wrong? He broke your heart?
Shells sink. Dreams float.