Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

FlyByNite

Re: Siberie

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Siberie dated March 30, 2018. Thanks to tobias.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Siberie/ ... berie.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Bought a decent bag of chocolope from here but everything else looked and smelled like the same old not up to scratch Siberie offerings.
Outdoor was particularly uninviting and the rest not worth mentioning.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I still like their hash menu :mrgreen:

New on the menu was Bildie Maroc (10€/g) sold as a Kingsday special... well I was there the day after Kingsday and it was still in stock. I remembered that name from the Stud Coffeeshops latest menu. Look is pretty bright blonde... that hash has a lovely more traditional hashy smell... with a little bit of hand warmth it gets pretty soft... also good oil content... it looked and smelled like it could be super tasty... didn´t tried it yet.

24K hash (10,60€/g) - maybe not as strong as the first batches I had from here but it´s still very nice. Super soft oily hash with a good effect.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Siberie dated April 20, 2018. Way to go OneHighMofo.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

That leb hash is shockingly cock, up there with Formula/post soap bar. Nasty.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Kermit wrote: Tue 8th May 2018 08:12 pm That leb hash is shockingly cock, up there with Formula/post soap bar. Nasty.
Sad to hear :? From there I got constant nice quality moroccan hash over the last year. Their 24k and Top Tidghine was always on my list (sadly the Top Tidghine is not on the menu anymore...). I also tried the Bildie (10€/g) last time which is also a nice fresh tasty "moroccan". From the taste it reminds more of classic imported hash and gave me nice high/stoned effect and with 10€/g fair priced. Furthermore their Champagne and Casablanca hash from morocco are good, too.

I think the quality of the leb hash is the problem in general. I mean I never got real potent hash that was called Lebanon yellow or red... it always looked and act like low grade hash when tested with the flame... no bubbling and when you heat it a little and mix it into tabacco for example it also feels like low grade on your hands :lol: Only good thing was the special taste but the last time I had it was from Greenplace Coffeeshop for 10€/g! which was totally overpriced :? I would still like to try some high grade lebanon hash if there is any out there :lol:
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Nothing new I fancied here.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Product rarely impresses me here but I always give it a shot and boy was I lucky!
SSH here right now is the best and most true representation of the strain in my eyes about town right now.
€12.50 a g and solid :mrgreen:
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Cheers for the updates!!
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

How'd you like your weed? Sprayed? Tainted?
Then Siberië is top choice for adulterant heavy on the fucking our customer side of things :lol:

Grapefruit Haze- terrible bag smell, could taste the added terps when vaping it...binned

LA Conf - Tub smell ok, bag smell- cherry cola bottles?!? Tasted like cheese with something added to it on top.
Buds were strangely springy and not right...binned.

SSH €10.40? - no offensive greetings from tub or bag. Flavour was very weak and the structure on this particular batch was very loose and open/fluffy.

Jack Herer €9 - the best i found from this shop, smell, vapour, taste all on point.

Siberië back on the burn list for me I'm afraid sprayed or terp added bud isn't acceptable.
Junglist Movement

Fuck that's shocking.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Junglist Movement wrote: Mon 10th Sep 2018 09:01 pm Fuck that's shocking.
Indeed it is! Especially considering they had been on the up and their SSH in July was amazing...just goes to show that shops will buy and push any old thing these days.
Junglist Movement

I really hope this is a mere bump In the road in the grand scheme of things. I'm disturbed at the notion of adulterated weed. I wish i was in the position to start growing again... cut out the nonsense.
Jaochoo

Post by Jaochoo »

Siberie was close to hotel so came in here for a drink and to roll a joint. The place was packed..i usually come to dam in low season.

Anyways rolled some of the alaska ice from paradox and smoked outside in front of the shop. picturesque canal on a sunny day life is good 😊

Previous have tried casablanca was nice.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Siberie dated October 3, 2018. Thanks mjb.

Enjoy
FlyByNite