Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

krupinska

Re: Voyagers

Post by krupinska »

Skull_Kid1888 wrote: Sat 22nd Sep 2018 02:13 am Heading over next Saturday so really like the up to date reviews. Always spend a lot of time and money in Voyagers. As you say, the weed is always pretty good and you never pay more than 2e for a drink. But. "Great bongs"? I Presume something must have changed since the last time I was there. Dirty, unkempt glassware that I wouldn't put my lips any ware near. And belive me aim not fussy.

If Voyagers had decent glass to smoke their wares in I could easily spend all day there.
yeah dude they changed their bongs and cleaned them. I was surprised too and they had new ones i didnt saw in may. itt may be 3e for coffee or something but if im right the juices are for 2e.

Kev kirk

Post by Kev kirk »

Any body know how the voyagers menu is looking at the moment?
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

Kev kirk wrote: Sun 7th Oct 2018 07:31 pm Any body know how the voyagers menu is looking at the moment?
go and get instagram and follow dandyvanvoyager he's uploading pictures of it frequently in his story
gapie

Post by gapie »

hehehehee 300 pages off voyagers cooool
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
no_way

Post by no_way »

Kev kirk wrote: Sun 7th Oct 2018 07:31 pm Any body know how the voyagers menu is looking at the moment?
Strawberry Purple Sherbert was a fkn magic smoke was impressed !

High Octane OG and Do-si-dos were also OK, but nothing comparated to the SPS !
honeybadger

Post by honeybadger »

Why do so many people love this coffeeshop in amsterdam? Unfortunately I never visited this one : ( What is so special about it?

EDIT: Ok I did research and in german speaking countries the coffeeshop voyagers is as well called "the best amsterdam coffeeshop" (source: https://www.zauberpilzblog.net/blog/201 ... offeeshop/ ) In reviews you can almost read that the prices are very good and the knowledge from the personal + quality of weed. Now I search for an acutal price list from voyagers.
Last edited by honeybadger on Thu 22nd Nov 2018 04:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

honeybadger wrote: Thu 11th Oct 2018 01:31 am Why do so many people love this coffeeshop in amsterdam? Unfortunately I never visited this one : ( What is so special about it?
Everyone will have their own reasons but consistency of product, Location, Hotel Above and the Dog are just a few.

ideal place to start your trip and finish it.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

honeybadger wrote: Thu 11th Oct 2018 01:31 am Why do so many people love this coffeeshop in amsterdam? Unfortunately I never visited this one : ( What is so special about it?
Adding to what Kermit said, their staff (or ownership/management really) are some of the most (or only rather) truly knowledgeable cannabis/coffeeshop-proprietors in town, so that's a big plus. Considering other owners, make a mockery of strain names and mash hash and weed together and think they changed the game, with some new revolutionary product.
macky

Post by macky »

All true Nug,s, Makes me wonder why they put the name behind the wedding cake last 420?
Maybe they don,t try products any more?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

macky wrote: Thu 11th Oct 2018 12:17 pm All true Nug,s, Makes me wonder why they put the name behind the wedding cake last 420?
Maybe they don,t try products any more?
Macky I'm confused? Are you slagging off Voyagers here about their quality - namely the Wedding Cake? I somewhat agree but I was mainly slagging off another well-known chain who will go nameless for now, but it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out who I refer to.

Voyagers quality has been somewhat hit or miss lately, but I think they are aware of this as their pricing has often reflected it over the past few months. 15 is their price-cap on principle as far as I know, and they've had a lot of strains costing between 10-13 per g as of late, because things haven't been up to their top-standards (by their own admission from what I hear).
Kev kirk

Post by Kev kirk »

I am just back from a trip ydy and have to say my the quality at voyagers had really went down hill bought 2g of lemon bubble with no taste of lemon and a gram of dosidos and blue diesel in which both were flavourless and up there with the worst bits I have had in years when in the dam which were thrown away they were that bad.there seems to be a real decline in the quality all over its becoming a real struggle to find top notch weed at reasonable prices without jumping on this Cali extortion band wagon
macky

Post by macky »

No @ Nugs I agreed with what you said about staff owner,s all great with me :D
Just if I was going to hype the wedding cakes with cans and all for 420 .
I would like to think they would make sure it was good ..is all.
Year before no special for 420 ,year before that they had nice Kush for 420....just talking....
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

macky wrote: Fri 12th Oct 2018 12:04 am No @ Nugs I agreed with what you said about staff owner,s all great with me :D
Just if I was going to hype the wedding cakes with cans and all for 420 .
I would like to think they would make sure it was good ..is all.
Year before no special for 420 ,year before that they had nice Kush for 420....just talking....
Haha ok now I get it, and definitely agree with everything you said here! :mrgreen: 8)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Quick comment on V. stopped in for a buy and fly, Mrs is not a fan of the new layout, i wasnt as down on it. service great, selectioin great, except no shirts in stock :(. grabbed 3g of sourwalker (was something walker for sure). enjoyed it later. the Indica preroll was top 2 of the prerolls we tried. usually roll my own, but my hands are getting arthritic, so smoked a preroll pures this last trip. The roll tighter than others, and are 1 gram honest rolls, with an excellent paced burn
Amsterdam dreaming.............
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I think Voyagers is rated well for all the reasons Nugs mentioned.
The proprieters there seem sensible, straight-up and seem as sick of the Amsterdam strain name/price game bullshit as everyone else.

For the most part I'd consider their product up there with the best in town. Of course it's not 100% consistent - that would be entrely unrealistic and the opinion of the armchair expert who's clearly never grown a Cannabis plant in their life (so 99.9999% percent of the community then) - and would be a critique very difficult to take seriously.

But largely they'll have something worth smoking at a relatively good price compared to their competiton.
I think the shops reputation is well deserved.