420 2019

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
gapie

Re: 420 2019

Post by gapie »

hestia wrote: Sun 23rd Sep 2018 06:46 pm GAPIE
Good to here from you cousin. hows everything over in the DAM. :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You're going to be there :?: Ain't ya :?: :?:
I figger that this is going to be my last trip to Amsterdam :( :( :(
SOOOO ...I'm gonna party HARDY :!: And your arse needs to be there too :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeh me 2 I hope to see u all then sweet awesome weeeeeeee :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :lol: 8) 8)

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
hestia

Post by hestia »

Got a question.
Is there any places in the DAM were you can get weed infused food :?: :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I think it would be way cool to go for dinner and buzz up at the same time :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

Hiya Hestia,

Lovely to see you on here again, I will most probably pop up from eindhoven (hotel is 28 euros a night). Just too cheap to ignore, i'll try to get a group together to join me + Eindhoven selection, and will bring a lightweight we can all take the mick out of when they pass out.

Stu..
hestia

Post by hestia »

Its so good to here from you :D :D :D
Hears to seeing you over 420 (crossing my fingers ) :D 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I wish we could get a bunch of the old gang to come too. :) :) :)
Not that i'm not going to enjoy meeting everyone else....I can hardly wait as is :!: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen:
But as the old saying goes....the more the merrier :D :D :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Hey Hestia!
Look forward to seeing you, with whoever else turns up
The prospects of you, Trad, Gapie and now Stu is a great start 8) 8) 8)
We'll have thousands by April! Don't worry about a ting :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Will be roaming around town again, will try and drop into some t&ts (no pub ones though), hope to see some of the old crew or just anyone I recognise at least or tbh just anyone. :lol: :mrgreen:
hestia

Post by hestia »

Kermit. it would be WONDERFULL to see you agin :D :D :D
Its been quite a spell ain;t it :!: :!: :lol:
TOO LONG if you ask me :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
gapie

Post by gapie »

Kermit wrote: Mon 1st Oct 2018 02:26 pm Will be roaming around town again, will try and drop into some t&ts (no pub ones though), hope to see some of the old crew or just anyone I recognise at least or tbh just anyone. :lol: :mrgreen:
I saw u briefly last time if I m correctly and nice to see all coming and cant wait and infused food edibles bring your own or bring distillated wax or something like that with u to put in food if u gonna cook for us like last time yammie mmmmmm munchies ....
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

gapie wrote: Mon 8th Oct 2018 12:46 am
Kermit wrote: Mon 1st Oct 2018 02:26 pm Will be roaming around town again, will try and drop into some t&ts (no pub ones though), hope to see some of the old crew or just anyone I recognise at least or tbh just anyone. :lol: :mrgreen:
I saw u briefly last time if I m correctly and nice to see all coming and cant wait and infused food edibles bring your own or bring distillated wax or something like that with u to put in food if u gonna cook for us like last time yammie mmmmmm munchies ....
Yep you abandoned me twice for Beer instead of coffeeshops :lol: :(
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Hi All, been a while since was here, but hope everyone is doing well.
Used to be called Stenman way back in the early days, I may join you if you don't mind on this 420 visit if that's ok with everyone.

Thanks ALL
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

Kermit wrote: Mon 8th Oct 2018 02:30 pm
gapie wrote: Mon 8th Oct 2018 12:46 am
Yep you abandoned me twice for Beer instead of coffeeshops :lol: :(
Ooops the alcohol i tried to drink lesser but its best hard i find out like smoking weed terrible i cant control myself shame enuff ach ja what can u do about it lets party further or hestia or send it to me and i save it for you the stuff to cook with
hestia

Post by hestia »

Welcome to you Ghost/Steman
As far as i can say, you'r as welcome as the flowers in spring(TULIPS) :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hestia

Post by hestia »

Gapie
If there's anyway possible .I have no problem in making some grub :D :D :lol:
I'm going to try and get my usual digs,So its all cool 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
gapie

Post by gapie »

hestia wrote: Wed 10th Oct 2018 11:51 pm Gapie
If there's anyway possible .I have no problem in making some grub :D :D :lol:
I'm going to try and get my usual digs,So its all cool 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
we will see all is ok grub isn't so important
people around u and enuff weed and happiness and some beers lol weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
u know what I mean
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Great to see this thread up and running. Tradition is being upheld! :D
I'll no doubt start the traditional thread fashionably late as usual.

So our Queen of 420 is back! Hestia will be in town to lead the troops. Trad has also reappeared and is talking about joining us. That would be amazing. If that wasn't enough we've also got Macky, Matty, Bob2/Stu, Kermit, Ghost/Stenman and Gapie on the possible list. A great start!

As RoMoney mentioned, the 20th is a Saturday and in the middle of the Easter weekend next year. That means a four-day weekend for those of us in countries where Good Friday and Easter Monday are bank holidays. That last happened in 2014. It's great in some ways but can make accommodation and flights sell out earlier so we should probably get our bookings in early.

Hestia mentioned a Pijp crawl, which sounds good. For several years that was a tradition but over the past couple of years we've been on longer jaunts out to the east and the west. Maybe this is a year to turn back to the south again.

Plenty to discuss over the next six months then.