TAC meets CC in Kobenhavn

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
TransApenninesCouple

TAC meets CC in Kobenhavn

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

Finally here we are....today is Christiania day!

The allarm clock rang at 5:00am, too early for our habits.
In five minutes Moka whistled, that means: "the coffee is ready".
First cigarette of the day....(well.... yes I like also tobacco if is natural and hand rolled).
In quick succession a bit of ghost....pax3 to begin the day! :mrgreen:
At 7 o'clock Mrs TAC and me are prompt in auto to pick our friends up, destination Bergamo airport.
The flight was a little bit late and at 2pm we landed in Kastrup.
When I switched my cell on, I saw 2 sms from Mister CC that our meeting was confirmed.
So we catch the Metro quick quick to city centre ( by the way good service!!) and checked in into the Hotel.

3pm just passed and I don't wanna be late (just to avoid the common thought about italians..... ) so I left friends and Mrs and with fast pace went to Christiania.

As soon as I entered, I found myself in Pusher Street, a great show, a sight that is good for the heart, above all for someone like us that we are living in a prohibitionist country like Italy .

Crossing the street I went stright away to Nemoland.
Mr CC told me that he was sitting there close to the "Sword in the Stone"
but I couldn't find it, so I called him at the cell, and suddenly a big guy stand up from the middle of the tables and greetings me.

Finally TAC and CC knew each other in person.
Of course the first thing first is to smoke, and Mr CC present himself with an awsome danish joint just lighted up.
He teached me about the rolling danish art, and he showed me a good piece of Morocco hash, incredible he knew exactly what I like!!!
"ICE-RYGER" it will be the favorite vacation smoke!
It's a blond Morocco hash, with cheesy-lemon smell, high well balanced, good taste not so much spicy, I would say sweet.

We just chatting between us trying to understand each other. Mr CC speaks fluent English, not me! I'm trying to make me understand but I do not have full knowledge of the language (only few tecnical words).
Fortunately Mrs TAC is on arrival and with her good english the conversation lights up.
Mrs CC will arrive after work, around 6pm, so meanwhile we strolling around Pusher Street and the free town of Christiania.

We are stopping by another coffee bar for a green tea and while we are smoking our joints (nicotine free for CC / american spirit tobacco for TAC) :wink:
Mrs CC arrived. My compliments for the beautiful girl Big boy!

So we make acquaintance, and we found out that the CC have been in Italy few years ago and precisely in Florence, Mrs TAC home town.

Dinner time is getting closer, so we decide for "GORILLA" an amazing place in Vesterbro, meat packing zone.
The restaurant is very cosy and very busy, but we have been able to find a table for us.
Our choice is for 10 dishes menu, except for Mr TAC that has chosen a starter with chips home made and lemon sole, among everybody laughs
because it was very ridiculous! :lol:
The wine is Mr CC choice, and we let him believe that he would have paid for it...but no way you are our guest!
We started with Trebbiano white wine from Tuscany and then with Nero d'Avola red wine from Sicily, very good choice and quality only the price was crazy, obviously is a long long way from Italy to Denmark!

Anyhow after an excellent dinner, and a very good company, we found out that even italian pasta was well cooked, (our compliments!!) We really enjoied staying with you guys thank you!
After dinner we have made a stroll to Central Station, the temperature is starting to get cooler and we all are a little bit tired and the day after Mrs CC has to work...so kisses and huggies we say goodbye until next time!
Great day thank you CC for the warmest welcome in your country!! :D

LLMReb

Re: TAC meets CC in Kobenhavn

Post by LLMReb »

Great story. Thanks so much for sharing. The CCs are indeed easy going and likeable. Reading how this Board connects otherwise random people from different continents is part of what makes this Board special.
TransApenninesCouple

LLMReb wrote: Thu 11th Oct 2018 02:41 am Great story. Thanks so much for sharing. The CCs are indeed easy going and likeable. Reading how this Board connects otherwise random people from different continents is part of what makes this Board special.
Hi man, thanks to you for sharing your experience in Mokum with a beautiful family! :D
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Nice post, good to see you had fun!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
TransApenninesCouple

RoMoney wrote: Thu 18th Oct 2018 01:21 pm Nice post, good to see you had fun!
Hi Ro, :D
We hope that you had a good time in Tenerife, and we look forward to read something about your travelogues. Who knows maybe sometime we could be visiting Tenerife again.
How can I find you on IG?? :wink: