Ontario is the worst pot dealer ever...

TwoCanucks

Ontario is the worst pot dealer ever...

Post by TwoCanucks »

Some people have been waiting 9 days for their legal cannabis to be shipped by Ontario Cannabis Store. Worst pot dealer....ever.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cannabi ... s-back-to/

Amsterdam dreaming.............
Willjay

Re: Ontario is the worst pot dealer ever...

Post by Willjay »

I would be pissed if my first legal marijuana purchase was held up by a postal strike :x but instead I'll be jealous down here in the land of prohibition :mrgreen: :lol: Keep hammering out those details and show the world how it's done 8)
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

They are glueless ,no idea this will be a 20 billion dollar industry.
In the end private shop,s with a group of micro grower,s will be the winner,s
As it has been and will be 40percent Of the people will consume 80% of the product .
Only the best grower,s will survive. The goverment priced premium hydro 300 dollars or more an oz.
Making sure black market will keep going (insuring cops can keep chasing non violent grower,s,real criminals shoot back)
The shops will be open April first ,just in time for....Roll on 420 :mrgreen:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Spring time is a great time to travel :mrgreen: :lol: 8)
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

Interestingly my friend Karen who many of you know from 420 boat a few years back and invited a bunch of ACDers this summer for dinner 8) TC you would of met at skeet shoot,
Any way she ordered from online first night has not seen anything yet.
After finally getting through on phone (after days trying ) They told she was very first order at 1201 seconds,and they told her they could not believe she did not receive yet. After checking they told her it was in warehouse and should have notification email of delivery in couple days :twisted:
She then proceeded to unload on them and said she would be writing a letter to the editor...... :lol:
Two weeks for weed are freind got her shoes in three days last week :shock:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

macky wrote: Sat 27th Oct 2018 11:22 pm Interestingly my friend Karen who many of you know from 420 boat a few years back and invited a bunch of ACDers this summer for dinner 8) TC you would of met at skeet shoot,
Any way she ordered from online first night has not seen anything yet.
After finally getting through on phone (after days trying ) They told she was very first order at 1201 seconds,and they told her they could not believe she did not receive yet. After checking they told her it was in warehouse and should have notification email of delivery in couple days :twisted:
She then proceeded to unload on them and said she would be writing a letter to the editor...... :lol:
Two weeks for weed are freind got her shoes in three days last week :shock:
Its just the biggest joke. Any weed not in an LP container is considered "black market" now. So technically, until the Government ships you some cannabis, you can't "legally" get high. WTF you guys suck hahah

Macky you are so right. most will continue to buy off black market. the sad thing, the shops will be supplied by the Ontario gov, which will act as the sole wholesaler in the province. a middle man between the LPs and the shops... that's the biggest fucking joke.

4 plants per house, we are not far off from a new garden...except we can't buy legal seeds because the Gov isn't sellling them yet. but you can buy a bong lol.

retail cannabis is a novelty for thousands, but Macky is right, the majority of smoke will go the minority of mass consumers.

I ordered in first 45 mins of legalization to see how it would work... it's day 11 now, and not even a shipping email. the horror stories are true, my friend was order 120,XXX and he got his in 2 days, i'm order 13,XXX and nothing.

Not mad, just entertained by the meltdowns pot smokers are having on reddit...i thought the cannabis community was more chilled.

although, take the easiest access point and shut it down in favour of a clown show was the wrong play, they set themselves up for failure, and knocked it through the goal posts.
macky

Post by macky »

They said you had to buy seeds from them for medical too,never happened :D
Just get grown :mrgreen: This will make packaging irrelevant soon,with 23,000 of us running around with the right to grow under larrard ruling (where aloud to carry 150g ).plus medical user,s in new program over 5000 now . I imagine we will be in court fighting these Puritan twats again over some stupid rules (growing pains).
I think if your coming from across pond Newfoundland and Nova Scotia should be your spot.
Once Ontario let’s the grower,s sell from where growing (There aloud one license to sell in own private store)
This I believe will allow us to really figure out who can grow and who,s going under :|
There,s like 20 grower,s with in one hour drive of my home some indoor and some greenhouse,think this will be fun trying them all . Get a bus start canna business...... :idea:
macky

Post by macky »

Finally got some in the mail today (took five days )
Banana split from Aurora ,grown green house with lights. Payed around forty (25euros) for 3and half grams .
Well grown ,high terpentenes,maybe little dryer then I like...cured :D not sure.
Also bought there highest priced indoor BC one Tangine 54 (35euros ) for 3and a half grams .
Saving to open when wife comes home Friday night ...felt package ..seems to be one big bud ....just like Christmas Tick,Tock :mrgreen:
Stranges bought oz cheese before legalization for 140 dollars in the mail ,now with 5 dollar delivery charge ,104 dollars for a quarter.....not sure about there business plan :shock:
Starting to get mostly good reviews of products.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

The Canadians are smoking the place dry :lol:
WLow

Post by WLow »

I watched a remo vid were he smokes a joint with his son, stating that there is only 1 store selling recreational weed in british columbia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhyg171EK7o
macky

Post by macky »

Had dinner party last night with large selection of legal weed . Found all a little dry (maybe due to it was to be sold on July 1,not sure could be there not aloud any Mold and are using cureing machines ?)
Tangerine dream 1350 a gram ( one Dallas and fifty cents cad will get you one euro) Indoor BC bud ,was ok but had better from Barney,s.
Strawberry Ice 10 dollars a gram ,nice bud .Found the ten dollar stuff Bannana split ,mango haze etc nice and clean high terpentene smell . The 13 dollar bud God bud,ultra sour etc was good tasting hydro ,but a little dry I like weed that you need to use scissor :mrgreen:
Think when summer comes around fresher bud will come ,not sure on the math but prices are good if your exchanging euro,s ,pound :mrgreen:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

I found the legal rec smoke is dry from sitting around too long. still haven't got my day one order on Oct 17... lol

I get from Redecan and Cannafarms for my med RX, also available on rec menus. CF is AAAA across the board, and the cannabliss 14% CBD is amazing for me. Pink kush is good too. Tangerine dream by barneys is top shelf from CF.

Redecan prices are great and skilled growers. Wappa is top shelf, great nighttime relaxer. will say their white widow was dry, dumped her into jar with a couple boveda's. hasn't really come back, but it is a sticky dry and smokes surprising good.

the preroll selections are waaaaay overpriced for 1/2 gram and 1 gram rolls. example, a $10/gram strain is -/+ $15 in a preroll.
macky

Post by macky »

Ya redecan God bud was good ,liked the cannafarm stuff ordered the GSC today .Also ordered something fron Tweede and some northern lights 17 dollars a gram :shock:
Prerolls are nuts ,but thinking the one gram joint of pink Kush for 18 dollars would be good for Xmas in my stocking :mrgreen:
Friend got her oct .17order yesterday,she called it seems they have a person who,s job is to look for lost orders . You may have to call....good luck
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Ended up getting my day one order after 28 day. haven't gone back since, probably wont unless it's for something special for xmas stockings

all the talk about shortages in rec weed is overblown. the black market is actually going crazy, there are zips of OG for $100cdn. AAAA quality
macky

Post by macky »

Agree about black market everything vap pens,block hash with shatter mixed in is big right now.
So far it,s big nothing burger ,legalization going good . Good news for those who,s governments are watching .
Science is in ....time to legalize world wide :mrgreen: