1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

Junglist Movement

Re: 1e Hulp Coffeeshop

Post by Junglist Movement »

Healthy looking menu!

krupinska

Post by krupinska »

i highly recommend the Strawberry Banana Hash for 15€. But be careful it's fucking sticky.
I think i got the Rollex OG, if thats so its also really nice. ;)

Also this shop is really cozy, nice bong, good weed on the menu, not overpriced, a bit outside but hey just hop into bus 74 to maarnixstraat walk across the street and you are there.
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Visited 1e hulp on my visit last week (23rd Sep), on a wet, miserable Sunday lunchtime and purchased the G-13 - amazing, one of the best smokes of my trip and made me forget about the weather outside.
Went downstairs and sat at the table in the wee alcove at the back. Didn't stay long as my Mrs wanted to get back to our apartment., enough time for a latte and a spliff 😎✌️ Did mean to buy a bit of the strawberry banana hash but completely forgot (did I say the G-13 was amazing ......) Maybe next time lol
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

Dropped in a couple of weeks ago, got the White Fire Alien Og (think thats what it was called) 14€/1g and the Royal Cream Deluxe for 7€/1g, the cheapest of the hash menu. Tried the Cream on a bong, wasn't expecting it taste so flavoursome, never underestimate cheap hash in the Dam :mrgreen: .
Rolled and smoked a joint of the Alien. Have to admit I met my match with this one, it had a really strong high which lasted well after I left the shop. Ended up wandering down to Vondelpark and sat there for a bit trying to get my head together. :lol:
Marok21

Re: 1e Hulp

Post by Marok21 »

I was here last weekend to give their Sour Diesel Jelly hash (18€/g) another try but it wasn´t in stock atm :? the friendly budtender asked me if I would like to try the CBD Jelly hash (also 18€/g). He explained that the CBD Jelly has in his opinion even more THC than the Sour Diesel Jelly but also more CBD... nevertheless I didn´t tried it... instead I took a look on a few other hashes like their Sour Diesel and Kosher Kush hash. The Kosher looked very creamy and nice but no strong smell on that one... the Sour Diesel hash smelled lovely and was a advice of the budtender so I went for it.

Sour DIesel hash (11€/g) - Had it already a year ago or so but I liked the current batch more. It´s a darker sticky hash but not to sticky... smell is lovely and the best is that the smell transfers pretty good to the taste yammmmy :mrgreen: Also the strenght is there... maybe a bit more sativa but had also indica effects to me. For 11€/g very good tasty smoke I liked it :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Kosher Kush hash (11€/g) - Pretty dark brown super sticky hash with a high oil content... well I had various experiences with that dark sticky hashes but that one is pretty nice :mrgreen:

It didn´t smelled strong as their Sour Diesel hash (11€/g) from the container at first but it looked so damn good that I had to try it :D and after I examine it a bit more I knew that it was a good decision :mrgreen: texture of that hash is superb... very oily creamy hash with a pleasent smell that made my mouth watering :mrgreen: I didn´t smoked so much of it yet but the effect of it cut through other stuff I smoked before... it also smoked pretty clean with nearly white ash. In terms of potency one of the strongest hashes I had in longer time (first impression I had to try more :D ). Overall a batch very much to my taste :mrgreen:

Nice to see that their hash is so nice atm I will check them out again next time for sure.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Wish I'd seen this on Wednesday. I went for the Sour Diesel, but toyed with the idea of getting more. My admiration for this shop remains high. It was as good asa final stop as it is when arriving at silly o'clock: charging points for the devices, decent atmosphere, no pressure. Still kicking myself for not being more adventurous, but I can't really complain about the standard of their current hash selection.
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Picked up some Kosher Kush Hash (€11g) and some Exodus Cheese (€13g).

Both really good, the hash more so. Really soft and spicey. With a price of €11g is had to get 2g worth.
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Was there for their Sour Diesel Jelly hash (18€/g) but it wasn´t in stock atm for the 3rd time in a row :? still looking for some high grade hash :lol:

Their Kosher hash is nice as last time :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Got some weed here during the week, Grape Ape & GG4, both decent. I don't know why but I don't really like vaping the GG4 much despite it being one of my preferred strains. Quality always seems to be decent here even if they are not the best value.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
WLow

Post by WLow »

Review for end November:

Came for the strawberry banana hash. I had differents batchs during the year and i have to say this batch was the most mixed, not strong like it was beginning of the year, more like a good polm.
It's a fruity polm, clean smoke but it was stronger.

i saw different strawberry banana hash from solo, it was totally different, dark slum.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

WLow wrote: Fri 4th Jan 2019 12:02 am Came for the strawberry banana hash. I had differents batchs during the year and i have to say this batch was the most mixed, not strong like it was beginning of the year, more like a good polm.
It's a fruity polm, clean smoke but it was stronger.
When I got the Strawberry Banana hash from 1e Hulp it was everytime more like a fruity polm like you described. Well it was good but for 15€ not really impressiv to me... but I heard many people that liked it pretty much and I think that they got a different batch than I had... someone wrote here that his batch was sticky like wax and my was completely different.
Batches change very fast especially with newschool hashes...

On my last trip they had surprisingly their Sour Diesel Jelly hash in stock :shock: :lol: after 4 times or so they didn´t had it...

Sour Diesel Jelly hash (18€/g) - Dark sticky Jelly hash. When you work with the hash in your hands you notice that it act different to other super sticky newschool hashes like for example the 24k hash from Siberie... well the 24k is also very sticky but the SD Jelly is it in another way because it´s made by adding oil to it.
Furthermore I noticed that it smelled different than last time. The last batch really smelled and tasted pretty like Sour Diesel. This batch smelled kind of minty to me and def. 10 times better than Barneys Royal Jelly batch I tried last time but the smell was not so weed like anymore.
The effect is pretty strong and this time more indica to me than the last batch I tried. You feel that it´s a bit stonger than many other hashes around but it´s not as strong as I would expect from hashes in that price range :? :lol: I do not always want to revel in old times but some years back you got much stronger ice hash for the same price :roll: but I do not want to complain :lol: it´s good stuff :mrgreen:

By the way I saw on their instagram some insane dry sieved hash that is also static filtered. Looks awesome only the heads :shock: :shock: They won a Homegrown Cup with it... unfortunately it was not on the menu... That static filtering seems to be a very interesting method.

kibby

Post by kibby »

When I tried the straw/banana hash over the summer is was powdery dry sift. And one of the nicest piece of hash ever bought in Dam over the last 20 years, almost justified the 15€ a gram. Real lovely body stone, very unique. The tbisla for 12 at tweede kamer was other hash highlight of 2018.

Always dug your reviews Maroc, guided me well over last few years. thanx
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

kibby wrote: Sat 12th Jan 2019 07:18 pm When I tried the straw/banana hash over the summer is was powdery dry sift. And one of the nicest piece of hash ever bought in Dam over the last 20 years, almost justified the 15€ a gram.
6 euros at dark web ;)
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
kibby

Post by kibby »

RvanSteensel wrote: Sun 13th Jan 2019 01:31 pm
kibby wrote: Sat 12th Jan 2019 07:18 pm When I tried the straw/banana hash over the summer is was powdery dry sift. And one of the nicest piece of hash ever bought in Dam over the last 20 years, almost justified the 15€ a gram.
6 euros at dark web ;)
I prefer to fund the kosher nostra buy they run the internets too.