What are you smoking right now! [pictures inside]

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
HashMan

Re: What are you smoking right now! [pictures inside]

Post by HashMan »

These tins and stickers are available to buy on eBay. I'd assume most of you guys knew that just putting it out there

MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

I was in amsterdam yesterday. I brought 3 tins for a friend at home :mrgreen: . The biscotti from biscottiboyzz and guavlato and acai from bigsmokey. They all from greenplace so they are legit. BIGGEST BULLSHIT EVER!!! The biscotti didtn look like anything they showed on there insta or so :lol: super fluffy buds and no taste at all :shock: the other two were bullshit too! Bigsmokey is better than biscottiboyz but also bullshit! I dont know why so many people Support this shit :?
macky

Post by macky »

Kind of defeates the purpose of seeing what your buying ,not like anyone would scam ya! :lol:
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

macky wrote: Sun 9th Dec 2018 12:53 pm Kind of defeates the purpose of seeing what your buying ,not like anyone would scam ya! :lol:
Lol. I don't get to see the weed I buy anyway in the black bag it comes wrapped in! All depends on whether you have a trusted source or not don't it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

avfc-herbalist wrote: Sun 9th Dec 2018 10:10 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 5th Dec 2018 02:18 pm It's certainly not outside of the realm of possibility that some of the import could be sent out from other legal-states. But honestly the actual packs and tins are all more suspect. I usually write off tins as counterfeit on principle, I only know a of few "legit" brands (I use the term very loosely) that actually use tins over in the US. I think it's a marketing gimmick that was overblown by unsavory UK importers to peddle commercially-grown local weed at exorbitant import prices. Never understood the desire to package one's weed like cat food.

Off the top of my head only Orange Tree can I think of as a one of the tuna-tin packers, and that guys is a proper egotistical grimey muppet, seems like a whole lot of the "industry" players utterly detest him and his "Greasy used car-salesman" tactics at marketing. Don't get me started on the fake unregistered brands like Biscotti Boys and Big Smokey tins, what a buncha clown shoes those crews are, especially the fucking Biscotti Boys, a circle-jerk of ego and delusion that crew is.
But I reckon there's maybe a few more brands that do it, but I can assure you tins are much more common on this side of the pond than over in the land of the free.
Counterfeit in what way mate? UK growers filling the tins and pretending to be Cali import? Americans just sending over random weed in tins?

The marketing gimmick of the tins is something that I quite enjoy. The anticipation of pulling back that lid to see what nugs are waiting for you inside is quite an exciting part of it lol. This is honestly some of the best weed I've ever smoked, I've also tried Space Monkey Meds GG #4 and Birthday Cake and they were both lovely lovely smokes too.

The other tins or packs that are around that I haven't tried are West Coast Cure (tin), Diamond Cut Exotics (tin), Biscotti Boys (tin)(your favourite people :lol:), Cookies California (pack), Paris Cannabis Co (pack) and Billy Kimber (pack).

For a once in a while smoke I'm happy to the price I am :mrgreen:
Sorry that probably came off the wrong way. But in Dam and I suspect to large extent (re: more so) in the UK there is a lot of people packing or repacking tins with subpar product. I think it's a bit of both. I think the true "brands" (i.e. licensed producers with distribution in licensed outlets) are often gutted a refilled with either nice UK-grown, or mid-grade Cali, wheres the fake brands cough* Shitscotti Boys* just fill with subpar Cali-weed, I'll elaborate on that below though - I digress for now.

Granted the SMM you posted looked quite nice, though they were the first tins I ever saw sometime back, and when my mate popped a few he had purchased in front of me they were underwhelming to say the least. Though I have no doubts on looks alone what you posted above is much better than what I saw that day.

Back to the clown gangsters: The Biscotti Boyz aren't a real registered brand with integrated supply chain, they're not sold in US dispensaries, ask about them in Cali and people will look at you with a quizzical "dafuq" look, nobody's ever heard of them, despite what their VH1 hip-hop reality show reject-contestant leader "Mr.KaliBudz" likes to scream out on social-media. What I suspect is they buy a bunch of Cali commercial mid grade which sadly is pretty much top-shelf and some, by most European standards, pack it in tins and come up with some gimmicky copycat name of other flavor of the week designer strains and ship it over to the EU & UK for the muppets to feast. Even Big Smokey is more legit than the Shitscotti Boys - and that's saying something

Anyway I prefer to buy my Cali "loose" so I can pre-inspect it; and again based on how well I know my guy and the fact I've had direct insight into the import process without going into further detail, I know it's 100% legit Cali (at least in the sense of geographic origin).
Last edited by Nuggz on Mon 10th Dec 2018 02:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

double jam
(jam lambsbread x jam blue mtn.)
underground seeds co.
re-veg, a few weeks from harvest.
(borg scars evident on lower leaves)

by far, the most vigorous re-vegger of all strains in that state now.
(purple mexican's the least)

just vaped one of the nugs off this plant, which gave a beautiful euphoric ceiling-less high.
the happy social effect reminded me more of the green haze side rather than purple haze's (stereotypically) introspective effect leanings.
not much energy at all, just a very nice happy feeling (irie?).
and the effect wasn't long-lived, but another vape hit brought you back up.
also had a bit of that anxiety-nullifying "chillaxed" feeling that 80's cocaine provided.
taste was nutty-wood to start, then kinda "berrywood" purple haze-ish, then ending in sweet berry.

EDIT a few days later...
vaping some of my compact, fast-finishing (14-16wks)
cut of purple oldtimers haze, here in re-veg...

classic berrywood and "soft cinnamon" tastes.
effect feels more euphoric green-hazy than
introspective purple. a bit of jitter with her effect,
but the euphoria makes it fun (as hell).
she's a great cut to keep around.
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 9th Dec 2018 05:28 pm Sorry that probably came off the wrong way. But in Dam and I suspect to large extent (re: more so) in the UK there is a lot of people packing or repacking tins with subpar product. I think it's a bit of both. I think the true "brands" (i.e. licensed producers with distribution in licensed outlets) are often gutted a refilled with either nice UK-grown, or mid-grade Cali, wheres the fake brands cough* Shitscotti Boys* just fill with subpar Cali-weed, I'll elaborate on that below though - I digress for now.

Granted the SMM you posted looked quite nice, though they were the first tins I ever saw sometime back, and when my mate popped a few he had purchased in front of me they were underwhelming to say the least. Though I have no doubts on looks alone what you posted above is much better than what I saw that day.

Back to the clown gangsters: The Biscotti Boyz aren't a real registered brand with integrated supply chain, they're not sold in US dispensaries, ask about them in Cali and people will look at you with a quizzical "dafuq" look, nobody's ever heard of them, despite what their VH1 hip-hop reality show reject-contestant leader "Mr.KaliBudz" likes to scream out on social-media. What I suspect is they buy a bunch of Cali commercial mid grade which sadly is pretty much top-shelf and some, by most European standards, pack it in tins and come up with some gimmicky copycat name of other flavor of the week designer strains and ship it over to the EU & UK for the muppets to feast. Even Big Smokey is more legit than the Shitscotti Boys - and that's saying something

Anyway I prefer to buy my Cali "loose" so I can pre-inspect it; and again based on how well I know my guy and the fact I've had direct insight into the import process without going into further detail, I know it's 100% legit Cali (at least in the sense of geographic origin).
Talking about counterfeiting Nugs check the new UK branch of Jungle Boys :lol: :lol:

They've even got the printers :lol: :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

avfc-herbalist wrote: Thu 13th Dec 2018 08:21 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 9th Dec 2018 05:28 pm Sorry that probably came off the wrong way. But in Dam and I suspect to large extent (re: more so) in the UK there is a lot of people packing or repacking tins with subpar product. I think it's a bit of both. I think the true "brands" (i.e. licensed producers with distribution in licensed outlets) are often gutted a refilled with either nice UK-grown, or mid-grade Cali, wheres the fake brands cough* Shitscotti Boys* just fill with subpar Cali-weed, I'll elaborate on that below though - I digress for now.

Talking about counterfeiting Nugs check the new UK branch of Jungle Boys :lol: :lol:

They've even got the printers :lol: :lol:
Hahaha nice one that! At least you see I wasn't being a total twat in that last response (just 85% twattery reached). I'm sure this shit happens back in the States too, but again I think with states like OR, WA and CO taking a substantial chunk of the intra-US MOM market, it may not be to the same level it is over here.
avfc-herbalist

Re2: What are you smoking right now! [pictures inside]

Post by avfc-herbalist »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 13th Dec 2018 11:37 am Hahaha nice one that! At least you see I wasn't being a total twat in that last response (just 85% twattery reached). I'm sure this shit happens back in the States too, but again I think with states like OR, WA and CO taking a substantial chunk of the intra-US MOM market, it may not be to the same level it is over here.
No not at all mate, you were just stating your stance and I'm glad you have because from what you have said about biscotti boys it's helped me to make up my mind not to purchase their tins!

I'll just stick to my Space Monkey Meds tins until I get a bad one lol. By the time I come round to getting another one though the tin fad might be over because I can only afford them every 6 months :lol: :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Black cherry Gelato (U.S clone, U.K grown No PGRs) :D
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Kermit wrote: Mon 17th Dec 2018 10:25 pm Image

PGRs? So THATS what they've been doing. Thank you sir.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

I did not know about PGR’s but thanks to you and google I do now thanks, doesn’t effect me but’s good to know
Thanks
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Willjay wrote: Wed 19th Dec 2018 01:04 am
I did not know about PGR’s but thanks to you and google I do now thanks, doesn’t effect me but’s good to know
Thanks
redeyezman wrote: Wed 19th Dec 2018 12:03 am

Can't take the credit tbh, the new wave of ACD members have an intelligence level never before seen on ACD, thank Ohmf for bringing it to our attention. :mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

Kermit wrote: Wed 19th Dec 2018 10:17 pm [quote=Willjay post_id=418946 time=<a href="tel:1545181486">1545181486</a> user_id=39064]

Thanks
[quote=redeyezman post_id=418945 time=<a href="tel:1545177803">1545177803</a> user_id=58539]
[quote=Kermit post_id=418934 time=<a href="tel:1545085550">1545085550</a> user_id=9177]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can't take the credit tbh, the new wave of ACD members have an intelligence level never before seen on ACD, thank Ohmf for bringing it to our attention. :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Now you did it ,many older members think they no everything and are far to :lol: 8)
Visions of there own imagination :lol:
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

Just acquired some very tasty nugs of Mimosa. I’m told it is from Oregon. Really sticky and tough to break up by hand. Very nice, mild orange fragrance. Through my Pax 2, it tastes kinda fruity, with some slight sour tones. Excellent clear buzz.

I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...