Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

Nuggz

Re: Voyagers

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 12th Dec 2018 08:02 pm 'Quality' is all in the eye of the beholder in any given moment.
The most important thing to understand and reflect upon in this wicked game of being a (wannabe/amateur) cannaseur or flavor chaser, bar none. Well said!

macky

Post by macky »

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 12th Dec 2018 08:02 pm
Hitthepanda wrote: Tue 11th Dec 2018 12:41 am it's a shame to hear everyone is so dissapointed in the general quality nowadays in Netherlands though :\
I never know what all the fuss is about when I hear people bemoaning the loss of the 'good old days'. Honestly I think there's a huge amount of romanticism about it that should perhaps be taken with a pinch of personal perspective and nostalgia laced salt.

I've been travelling to AMS for over 15 years and quite honestly I've never thought that the quality of the weed was up to much for the most part. Quality is up and down like panties in the RLD. Very rarely is a single shop or strain consistent across batches. It's always been that way and always will be. I used to be disappointed by that too. But hobbies over the past decade have taught me that to some degree the variance is to be expected. All growers have their skill levels and their issues - it isn't like following a recipie. Quality varies dependent on the part of the plant the flower is taken from nevermind how well it's grown, kept; or how sensitive the judge's tastebuds are that day.

'Quality' is all in the eye of the beholder in any given moment.
+1
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Cheap zkittlez and gelato in from Cali, apparently at Dutch prices. Anyone been for a gander?
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DjShaggy wrote: Mon 17th Dec 2018 07:59 am Cheap zkittlez and gelato in from Cali, apparently at Dutch prices. Anyone been for a gander?
Pal of mine just last week brought me some official Zkittkez Cali import - direct from Terphogz farm apparently.
It was flavourful and potent for sure. Only issue I had with was that it tasted almost exact like grapefruit diesel. Almost exactly. £400 per pack of ten seeds for a strain I’ve bought similarly good examples of in Amsterdam coffee shops in the past 5 years. Absolute fucking jokers. I have no idea what they hype is about - The Spanish bagseed crosses of it I’ve tried are better.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

That gelato was 🔥
Its sold out and replaced by face on fire og.
Zkittlez was like tangie..
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

GanjaGod wrote: Tue 18th Dec 2018 10:16 pm That gelato was 🔥
Its sold out and replaced by face on fire og.
Zkittlez was like tangie..
There are at least 10 phenos that I know of. It’s so unstable it can hardly be called a strain.
£40 per bean for a strain that could be male or any one of a wide variety of flavours. Great ‘breeding’ there guys *slow clap*. Pollen chuckers at best.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I’m currently being offered :

Black grape zkittlez
Cherry zkittlez
Raspberry zkittlez
Pineapple zkittlez

£40 for 3.5 in a pretty little jar

No discounts on multi

The words off and fuck were muttered!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

the Z was ok , not topshelf cali , but what do you expect at normal prices

i ordered GG#4 from cali a few months ago , it was greenhouse , and quality was about the same .
People on insta saying its impossible pricewise , well guess what IT IS EASILY !
Paid less for the GG than most people pay for dutchoutdoor lmao

Since for me there really arent any more places to chill , been hanging out at voyagers more than normally this trip .
Came back in the evening and purchased 1g of pineapple express. one of their employees ( i dont know the newguys names sorry xD) gave me a FAT sack of pineapple . And i mean FAT . Like maybe 1.6 1.7 lmao ridiculous .
it was also pretty ok
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was in this week for some Lemon Bubble and I have to say 10/10 for the Christmas lights outside. Great job.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 17th Dec 2018 09:28 am Pal of mine just last week brought me some official Zkittkez Cali import - direct from Terphogz farm apparently.
It was flavourful and potent for sure. Only issue I had with was that it tasted almost exact like grapefruit diesel. Almost exactly. £400 per pack of ten seeds for a strain I’ve bought similarly good examples of in Amsterdam coffee shops in the past 5 years. Absolute fucking jokers. I have no idea what they hype is about - The Spanish bagseed crosses of it I’ve tried are better.
+1
I have seen/been offered various GG4, GSC, Zskittles and other 'exotic' cali strains - and they have all been NYCD/Grapefruit Diesel. Its just re branded and re hyped.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

over xmas had the pineapple xpress which looked and smelt good but wasnt great....kosher dawg which was really nice and the usual standards lemon bubble and fromage bleu were on point as always
Tam123

Post by Tam123 »

I had the notorious og special on the 23rd of dec some nice stinky weed for 10 a g
WLow

Post by WLow »

Did some of the locals members try that jagermeister? (layer cake x starbud)
hortilab made really greatwith the starbud was great flavor, happy to see some cross with it.
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

Last time I was there they had clean bongs. I was happy with that. The bongs used to be disgusting.
It's all about THC for me.