Christmas Cakes & Vapes Tram

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
RoMoney

Christmas Cakes & Vapes Tram

Post by RoMoney »

This Christmas, for the second year in a row, I got to spend Christmas in my favourite city.

I was just off the plane in Schipol and already into AH for some green juice, those vitamins are vital when in Amsterdam!!

Then it was off on the train into town with my filthy Pax, which had made it through without any issues.....I think having it in an abscent bag helped :lol:

I went to The Plug but due to lack of Citral I went direct to Paradox, let's not play, lets go straight to the cakes, I had been travelling all morning and haven't had any THC. I get a few cakes and some Chemdawg to vape and started to settle in.

There's no timeline after this, well there was or is, but you know how it goes....hope you enjoy the pics, I definitely enjoyed circling magical Mokum in the cakes and vapes tram :mrgreen:

This is essential vaping kit for on the go :)

I went to Bagheera a lot due to the Kush Tarts which are pretty amazing!

The Balloon had their jars again!

Bluebird (downstairs)

More vitamins on the tram, rained a good bit the first few days so was on the tram a lot, coping with edible waves when standing on the tram is interesting :D

Boerejongens Red velvet cake

Boerejongens Brownie

Vapes back at the hostel

A reminder from google that I made a great decision two years in a row, I think I'll try to make it three!

Another Kush Tart

Vapes in Bagheera

Popped into Old Man Smoking Supplies for Pax parts

Voyagers - I actually missed the T&T here due to being too stoned to remember :lol:

Vapes in Vondel

Stay away from the Chocomel

Boerejongens tartlette

and it was goodbye Schipol :D

Next stop Spannabis and then I will hopefully see you all for 420!

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
kalima

Re: Christmas Cakes & Vapes Tram

Post by kalima »

wow, looks like you did a huge amount of edibles mate, hope your had a fun Xmas trip :) , any stand out weed or hash you found?
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Thanks for sharing 8) looks like the edible market is improving in the Dam :D one question though did you gain any holiday weight on your edible holiday adventure? :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

So, which edibles were good??
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

kalima wrote: Fri 28th Dec 2018 03:32 pm wow, looks like you did a huge amount of edibles mate, hope your had a fun Xmas trip :) , any stand out weed or hash you found?
Nicest weed below. Didn't smoke any hash as my lungs are a bit fcuked at the moment

Shoreline - Greeplace
Orange Sherbert - EasyTimes
Mimosa - Het Balloon
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Willjay wrote: Fri 28th Dec 2018 06:01 pm Thanks for sharing 8) looks like the edible market is improving in the Dam :D one question though did you gain any holiday weight on your edible holiday adventure? :mrgreen:
I don't think so, I did manage to eat quite healthy apart from the edibles and a few burgers and as usual I walked a lot so I think that limited the damage :)
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DjShaggy wrote: Sat 29th Dec 2018 11:16 am So, which edibles were good??
In my opinion if you are a regular W&B artist or general cannabis fiend the cakes in Amsterdam will never get you wrecked. I had a paradox cake for breakfast for example and still went about my day as normal and it's the strongest cake I found. I think this is in part due to the nature of the market, i.e. the stag party or part time smokers who would end up in a canal with truely strong edibles. I ate a lot this time as my lungs are a bit screwed.

Paradox: Strongest
Boere: Tastiest
Bagheera: The Kush tarts balance strength (0.5g) and flavour

I do find some satisfaction though in the fact that I can get better edibles at events here :) 2g Hash Cakes, stuff made with RSO and distillate that would blow your brains out etc.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Yes, our edibles seem to be much stronger than anywhere, standard here tends to be around a q gram of extract per serving, with distillate that’s potentially 200+ mg of thc

Half a gram of weed mixed in butter is just a waste of time for someone like me sadly
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

DjShaggy wrote: Sun 30th Dec 2018 12:24 pm Yes, our edibles seem to be much stronger than anywhere, standard here tends to be around a q gram of extract per serving, with distillate that’s potentially 200+ mg of thc

Half a gram of weed mixed in butter is just a waste of time for someone like me sadly

I was sad to read that Paradox was still the strongest cake.
I can eat 2 and maybe...i feel a bit of something...

oh well.

You definitely sampled every available goodie and they are certainly 'looking' better and better!
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Brilliant mate! Really enjoyed the photos 8)
Cheers :mrgreen:
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Great report bud!! With lovely pix per usual. Gotta catch up with you one day.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

What a great report, I really enjoyed reading it. I like the look of those tarts, will be trying a few of them when I am over in March.

Thanks for sharing your trip, it has been a while since I have read a trip report and I really enjoyed yours.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Nice report and pics. I’ve never had any edibles in Amsterdam but if I do I’ll be sure to check this thread . Good work sir!
smokini

Post by smokini »

There also is a new instagram vendor for edibles like gummy bears etc. They do delivery also. No Links though ;) You should find them quickly anyway.