Clouds in the City (New Amsterdam cup)

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Smirks

Re: Clouds in the City (New Amsterdam cup)

Post by Smirks »

You know the cannabis industry has disappeared up its own arse when products (concentrates in the case of the judges pack for this cup) are referred to as “artisan.”

gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :twisted: :evil: :lol: 8) :roll: :wink: :idea: :?: :?:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
WLow

Post by WLow »

They posted the full results with the scores, always interesting to see what the people thinked of the whole offer not only the winners.

Scores are close in all vip categories.
Some results are funny, like the shoreline from Coffeshop ams and Mr.K, between public and vip cat.
Judging weed is hard job :mrgreen:

Also nice to see that Lavender Og and the famous peanut brittle were in competition 8)
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

DjShaggy wrote: Sat 8th Sep 2018 09:48 pm remember when jess and nugs were friends?
Firstly:

Are you out of your mind using the term friends? Offence intended and taken, cheers! Never at any point was remotely the case. Personally friendship is a serious topic to me and I as said before somewhere on here roughly distinguish between aquintances, accomplices, mates and friends in this particular order
('save the best for last').
Other semi-official definitions refer to 'smoking/drinking/partying/whatever friends', 'business friends', real friendship and virtual friendship. Apart from the real one they all don't deserve the term friend and should be labelled as contacts or mates, at least in my opinion.
I hope I'm too anal again and this is just another thoughtless post of yours as otherwise I'm not sure you have any real friends at all if the above is your personal definition.
Poor guy then! Is it enough for you considering someone a friend if that person also smokes weed?

In an online context whereever it may be I consider no one a 'friend' ; even though Social Media, advertising departments and others talk about 'friends', 'love' and other terms all the time inflationary I know it all is about profit and pretending everything in this world is ok.
I'm not saying you can't find friends online or what ever but this goes a very long way if you aren't too superficial ; you need to experience one human being in different
situations either positive or negative and you know what there is not even a certain time frame when friendship happens.
There is no formula though. A major factor is also you have to spend some time in real life but again there is no time frame.
Especially on what ever internet site respectively forum there is always to some point intention involved and yes you can intend to make friends somewhere but friends you 'find' that way are 'business friends'.
In other words: this is just plain networking( purpose, no emotions at all)! Nothing more, nothing less.
I know I know them people saying
'A business friend can tutn into a real friend' and yes in
theory everything is possible but reality might hit you hard if your business doesn't go well anymore where are your friends then? It may sound quite corny but a real friend doesn't only get back to you if he needs your service or help it is way more than that!
Or the ones coming up with 'Yes, you are right but real friends are only illusions anyway and family values are what this life is about‘. And so on.
Capice, Schwaggy? Good bye!

Secondly:

Though thanks for giving me the opportunity to expose that freak SnelleJonge or how you say these days it's a 'throwback', isn't it?

So here are the course of events for all you gossips out there(including yourself as I remember you were jumping on a discussion I had in this public chat on here particularly you attending without having any clue of the topic back then.
Nothing wrong with having an opinion in general but that was embarassing, especially if one wants to know about anyhting and everything):

When this ill-wisher SnelleJonge appeared on here he opened up this thread here( viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31080 , note: that girl's blouse edited most of it in the meantime due to several conflicts before but you can figure it out nonetheless as other posters haven't edited theirs) and paranoidly came into conflict with one other poster there.
That other poster he was mad about for no obvious reasons just mentioned he buys on the black market and this was far from showing off.
SnelleJonge then out of jealousy pretended to buy great hashish at Katsu under the counter and posted pictures of said fantasy hash and after he was approached on that he admitted he just made that up.
And reporting this that subhuman SnelleJonge is very fast accusing people of trolling hisself.
I said my part there and just waited.
Now after more than three years later SnelleJonge seems to be proud of his private contacts he got in the meantime and is mentioning them. And you know what?
This is no problem as it was no problem back then
with the other poster.(though in the special case of SnelleJonge this probably goes with that quote 'Success only goes to somebody's head if there is enough vacuum.'')
Only problem is SnelleJonge's general
jealousy, self-pity and aggressivity.
Also a problem is that he gets away with it on this forum as there are many arsecrawlers on here seemingly tolerate such unpleaseantness and living in Amsterdam seems to be enough to be considered a nice human being and they use him as a
smoking buddy and he sorts them out with his gear as a SnelleJonge(please remember that guy is as broke as you could imagine that's why on the hunt for financiers and customers. As said previously he may live in a metropolis but what is this worth without money if you're hopelessly into materialism as hisself? It's pressing one's nose against the window all the time.
What a masochism! No surprise his mental problems grew on.
He should learn that not having to put up with much materialism gives you a certain degree of independence which on the other side is very satifying).
Oh my!
What almost is amazingly funny wouldn't it be so sad is that despite living in Amsterdam that seemingly well-bred bimbo wasn't able to get some contacts in real life.
By the way nothing wrong with being a bimbo(which I consider myself too regarding many things and often isn't a bad thing at all as knowing about
everything is just boring ; which I only mention as I like to praise myself even without using average Social Media)as long as you're not a jealous whiny being. It also has nothing to do with being streetwise
but with self-confidence and common sense.
Instead of approaching people in real life that degenerate got most of his contacts online. Not guessing as know them too myself but don't use them for several reasons, one being safety first and another fact everyone and his dog knows about the water he is fishing in.
Don't get me wrong quality for everyone not some elitist cunnies but a bit more descreet and not while the whole world is watching you online(how desperate, really. I'd consider the Deep Web a lot safer but wouldn't use it either.). Call me paranoid and
outdated but my real life contacts mostly are long enough around and laughing there asses off as myself when thinking about lazy and too convenient people ordering gear from the internet from strangers. I know, I know, no risk no fun!
So SnelleJonge is someone with double standards, don't you think?

So long story short: after that incident SnelleJonge came up with useful content(reviews/opinoins) every now and then and this is much appreciated by myself as mentioned several times before but again and again his general dissatisfaction was obvious
and lead to trouble and arguments.
So such characters are still useful for things they are useful for(in his case as said not a stupid person in fact seemingly)but otherwise to be avoided like the plague.
And while this lesson is still on(due to my educational mandate and being generous anyway)here is some wisdom for real life and friendship(respectively
how to deal with people in general, not only friends this applies to all. Note: considering all attempts of reconcilement failed respectively disappointments over and over again.):
if one person disappoints you over and over again it is probably a matter of character and so pointless trying to change them. Solution here is burning bridges if you can't stant this. Otherwise chances are high it happens over and over again.
One can say nobody is perfect so everybody deserves a second or third chance which he was given. In real life I would have already burnt that bridge and have done so if necessary but there are certain people forgiving over and over again and this is no strength
of character but lack of self-confidence, indeed lazyness and helplessness. A middle course I steered successfully and although there is a there is a degree of individuality when it comes to every person you will lost that way but one door closes though
there are thousands others ; you will meet other people
and life is changing to some point anyway.

Last and least my favourite line from said thread:
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 26th Jun 2015 09:06 pm Last time I checked this site was called COFFEESHOPdirct.com not drugdealerdirect.com take that shit to silk road...
Thirdly:
Kermit wrote: Sun 9th Sep 2018 08:47 am
some of the forums more antique threads make for interesting reading, remember when jess and nugs were friends?
That was when they were dating, she's my chic now. :wink: :lol:
Of course I respect your sexual fantasies about myself even though they are based on some
tragic trauma in your case you were even mentioning the place where that
must have happened to you.
Well, as I said before I always found your posts interesting, at least in the beginning of your membership on here as in later years you were quite inactive. Not overly interesting don't get me wrong but you spoke up if necessary while others didn't as I find one not voicing their opinion in most cases sad.
Also I shared some point of views regarding growing.
On the other hand though you cry too much about the supposedly good old days with other members and it seems you like to play the inaccessible which is funny of course as it is just another version of self-pity(in fact this is always sad but I can't handle it better than this nowadays, especially with someone being proud cutting hash back in the days.).
Or your well-founded knowledge in this brexit thread on here, you lonely warrior you.
In recent months it seems you lost a bit of your cool, Conny, and unfortunately you turnt into an arsecrawler which said quotation above is just one indication for.
Since I remember your not so nice opinion about other members on here whom had a different approach to this site than you I don't take it personally but of course like to say my part nonetheless(since I'm really a great human being and who else should know that better than myself, no?).
Anyways, hope your reintergration into society will happen one day and you get over it and others.
Cheers.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Stand up and take a bow, not because you mastered coherency, not because you quit smoking meth, not because you're any less of a pseudo-pious cunt than usual, but because you've shown dedication, and we should applaud that!

You shat out what should have be plainly evident (even to yourself,as you furiously pounded it out on the keyboard), a horrendous, but quintessentially Jesscassholian, cumbersome wall-of-text (excuse) for a clap-back, but you didn't toss it to the proverbial waste-bin, upon realizing halfway through it was an utter mess of composition, no no, you doubled down and owned your fucking utter meth-fueled rambling, kudos to you. That folks, is dedication!

I'm truly sorry that I've made you so angry that you are willing to devote so much time to composing such a travesty towards the English language and digging up old grudges. I do pray for you to get better and hopefully find the resources and support you need to kick the meth habit and stop being a wishfully pious cunt.

I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.

Until the meth pipe inevitably finds it's way back into your hands, and we are graced with your walls of text yet again - fijne avond nog! :wink: :roll: :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I got bored and gave up, but I must ask, are you actually on meth or something? That was one hell of a rant!!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Wait wtf how the fuck did I get brought into this one?
@jessibaby darling sweetheart, sorry to disappoint point you but Manz has grown old, had 2 kids (now turning to teenagers), had enough of Prison, Got a proper Job and grew the fuck up.
When I refer to the old crew I refer to them with the upmost respect, they was good times, guess you had to roll with them to know that and have the memories.
Might be on my own with brexit on here but don't give a shit tbh,my opinion, my view and what I want, nothing has changed, what you want me to arsecrawl my way over to the stay side? Don't think so, not without a Bat to sort the cunts out.
And I still fooking love ya bitch
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :evil: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
macky

Post by macky »

Kermit wrote: Tue 8th Jan 2019 11:32 pm Wait wtf how the fuck did I get brought into this one?
@jessibaby darling sweetheart, sorry to disappoint point you but Manz has grown old, had 2 kids (now turning to teenagers), had enough of Prison, Got a proper Job and grew the fuck up.
When I refer to the old crew I refer to them with the upmost respect, they was good times, guess you had to roll with them to know that and have the memories.
Might be on my own with brexit on here but don't give a shit tbh,my opinion, my view and what I want, nothing has changed, what you want me to arsecrawl my way over to the stay side? Don't think so, not without a Bat to sort the cunts out.
And I still fooking love ya bitch
Stop making it sound like he,s a girl ..he is not :D
The lady,s ..though few ,have more sense then this c...
As far as Brexit ,as long as you know your governments out making trade deals with a very weak hand .
Hint US may kiss you first but you will get fucked .
Your bed .....