The Pink, Eindhoven

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Pink

I like The Pink
94%
I don't like The Pink
6%

Total votes: 18

Marok21

Re: The Pink, Eindhoven

Post by Marok21 »

MJ420 wrote: Fri 22nd Feb 2019 11:50 am Does Eindhoven require the Weitpass?
No Wietpas is needed here :mrgreen: also in Tilburg :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am still waiting that Maastricht Coffeeshops are open for everybody again... but I think Maastricht would be the last city that eliminates that discrimination :?

MJ420

Post by MJ420 »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 22nd Feb 2019 06:10 pm
MJ420 wrote: Fri 22nd Feb 2019 11:50 am Does Eindhoven require the Weitpass?
No Wietpas is needed here :mrgreen: also in Tilburg :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am still waiting that Maastricht Coffeeshops are open for everybody again... but I think Maastricht would be the last city that eliminates that discrimination :?
Thanks Marok. I will have to try them out when I arrive in about 10 days!
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Nice one :mrgreen: I would have been happy if they had Girl Scout Cookies on the menu when I was there a month before. Their menu wasn´t bad when I was there but I also wasn´t really impressed by it.
kingbee wrote: Tue 5th Mar 2019 03:10 pm - It also seems they only do 15 euro bags now (all pre-packed, but look right in regards to the weight), whereas before (a few months ago), they were doing a few types of herb/hash in 7.50 euro bags - they appear to have stopped now :/
On this occasion, I got some Girl Scout Cookies, the most-expensive bud on the menu, priced at 15 euro for 1.1 grams, which works out at 13.64 euro/g, which is kinda expensive, and not a price I would regularly pay, but as a one-off, and compared to Amsterdam prices, with it being of decent quality, it was not too bad overall.
Their pricing is a bit weird... yeah I also noticed that they have no 7,50€ bags anymore. While in the past they had some strains they only sold in 7,50€ packs :lol: so if you you want more of it you had to buy many 7,50€ packs :lol: A few strains will only be sold in 5 gram packs :?
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This month:

Beside regular visits after my latest post in this thread nothing new here as well. Busy, busy, busy.
schtarek

Post by schtarek »

A month ago i Was in eindhoven and yes this Shop is very busy.

Only bought 1g GG#4 which wasnt very nice and 1g cheese. This Was way better then the GG#4. Better smell and Taste. I think IT was a better high too

In my opionion this Shop is a bit overprized But ok.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Because of Covid-19 it´s only possible to buy and not to stay there atm. They also had a security man inside the coffeeshop who looked for the people that everybody keep the 1,5m distance to each other.

The hash menu wasn´t really big here. I remember Super Polm (2g/15€), Twizzla (1,1g/15€/g) and some nepalese hash. In terms of weed I spotted "Larry OG" on their menu... I went for the Twizzla :D

Twizzla (15€/1,1g) - Dark brown shining sticky moroccan hash. Looks very yummy :D Compared to the Caramello from Coffeeshop upstairs that one smells more spicy than sweet. Also pretty tasty kind of spicy hashy 8) It also bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. Overall pretty nice more classic import hash that gave me a nice smooth stoned feeeling. Good quality as the Caramello from Coffeeshop Upstairs :D sometimes I was a bit disappointed by the hash quality in Eindhoven in the last year but this time I am pretty happy with what I got :mrgreen:
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Worst service I’ve ever experienced in a coffeeshop to be honest. I was there last month... I went to buy the full 5 grams so naturally I had a few questions about the strains.

However, after the 2nd question I asked, the young freckled kid serving me told me I was no longer allowed to ask anymore questions and that I should make a decision and leave.

What a bizar way to treat someone who is coming into a shop to spend €75 in the space of 2-3 minutes. Disgraceful. When I told him that such service is unacceptable for someone who is paying so much in short time, he couldn’t make eye contact with me anymore.

What a coward. Furthermore, their weed is some of the worst I’ve smoked in any NL coffeeshop. The hash is okay, but not great imo. You have to pay €15 for 1.1g fo get their alright stuff, which is absurdly expensive for some morroccan hash.

Won’t ever be going there again.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

LN94 wrote: Sun 16th Aug 2020 02:21 am Worst service I’ve ever experienced in a coffeeshop to be honest. I was there last month... I went to buy the full 5 grams so naturally I had a few questions about the strains.

However, after the 2nd question I asked, the young freckled kid serving me told me I was no longer allowed to ask anymore questions and that I should make a decision and leave.

What a bizar way to treat someone who is coming into a shop to spend €75 in the space of 2-3 minutes. Disgraceful. When I told him that such service is unacceptable for someone who is paying so much in short time, he couldn’t make eye contact with me anymore.

What a coward. Furthermore, their weed is some of the worst I’ve smoked in any NL coffeeshop. The hash is okay, but not great imo. You have to pay €15 for 1.1g fo get their alright stuff, which is absurdly expensive for some morroccan hash.

Won’t ever be going there again.
Really sad to hear that :? Like you said that´s unacceptable what a moron :evil: I also had situations like that in coffeeshops a few times... especially in the border regions they act like you would be no human... no hello only selling their crap stuff :roll: really sad...

In terms of weed/hash coffeeshop Pink is a hit or miss for me. In terms of weed they had in the past the most special strains on their menu compared to the other coffeeshops in Eindhoven but the quality was also bit of gamble. I had one of the best tasting Lemon weed (donßt know the name was only called Lemon) ever from here but also some very mediocore weed like their Cheese x OG and others.
Their hash menu was also like you said not really outstanding and pricey but from time to time they have something good. I tried their Gorilla Glue hash which was pretty good newschool hash and thats not so easy to get in Eindhoven... but mostly I was not really impressed by their top hashes on the menu. This Twizzla was maybe the best moroccan hash I got from them so far... usually I prefer Tilburg much more because of more variety and better quality of hash :?
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for The Pink in Eindhoven dated 2 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by FMM

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Eindh ... hoven.html